Screenshot_20210926-121420_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210926-121432_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210926-121620_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210926-121658_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210926-121556_Video Player.jpg

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I’ve heard that Danish legislation allows politicians to be exempt from covid passports be it digital or paper, by all accounts it’s written in the legislative act, any Danes here to confirm?

J.R.K

It does not read like a hooray we are free and clear article but more like the shark that just attacked has gone back under and things are calming down, but you know it still is lurking somewhere beneath the surface.

Laurence

Possible reason for Denmark's change:

The two types of vaccines differed significantly with respect to impact on overall mortality (p=0.030) ...
... the data presented here argue for performing RCTs of mRNA and adeno-vectored vaccines head-to-head comparing long-term effects on overall mortality.

How novel. Overall mortality as an end point.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_nKoybyMGg&t=706s

OP
Drareg

Drareg

It does not read like a hooray we are free and clear article but more like the shark that just attacked has gone back under and things are calming down, but you know it still is lurking somewhere beneath the surface.
they have their WHO global pact now, basically a way to suspend all global constitutions and allow the WHO control policy once a pandemic is declared, its likely the legislation on this is weak, it will require another huge propaganda push like covid to spin the narrative if another virus arises.
maybe the next release is more deadly so it's easier to justify the takeover, the ruling class are all in now and have more money than ever to push for more.

J.R.K

they have their WHO global pact now, basically a way to suspend all global constitutions and allow the WHO control policy once a pandemic is declared, its likely the legislation on this is weak, it will require another huge propaganda push like covid to spin the narrative if another virus arises.
maybe the next release is more deadly so it's easier to justify the takeover, the ruling class are all in now and have more money than ever to push for more.
I had not heard the WHO’s global pact had been officially passed but I am not surprised as it seems the game is rigged.
It might be naive or to early to put this out as a hypothetical but if the trend of the gene therapies treated holds with a down regulated immune system they may not even need to release a virus or pathogen just the regular flu rebranded with a different name and focus on the infection rate and of course the deaths.
This could be enough to strike pandemonium into the vaccine believers to do anything the masters ask of them.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I had not heard the WHO’s global pact had been officially passed but I am not surprised as it seems the game is rigged.
It might be naive or to early to put this out as a hypothetical but if the trend of the gene therapies treated holds with a down regulated immune system they may not even need to release a virus or pathogen just the regular flu rebranded with a different name and focus on the infection rate and of course the deaths.
This could be enough to strike pandemonium into the vaccine believers to do anything the masters ask of them.
Yep and most will go along with it, they wont want to admit they were fooled, its like the terminal lung cancer patient still smoking.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Would you know @Drareg if those stats would be for just COVID-19 or do they include all cause mortality?
I don't know if they are testing for covid as much, wouldn't suit the agenda for vaccines saving everyone.