Denise Minger: from debunking to experiencing, plant medicine, change and face tattoos. Leo Wik

Nemo

Thank you for posting, Atma. Nice to see Denise looking well.

Ben.

Thanks for sharing this.

Leo seems like a cool guy and denise's smile is contagious.

One can tell that she doesn't just know things just from reading but also from experience and testing. Good stuff in that video chat.
I just wonder where these people find these ... social circles so they actually get access to thoose things tho ...

especially the protocoll for reseting/letting go of these ptsd/manifested fears, anxiety, thoughts etc. realy intrigues me. I read about it before here somewhere. Baffles me why this is not used more in our medical world ... i mean ... i know why ...ughh

OP
Samya

Samya

It's great to see Denise's comeback, I had the impression from the few Twitter posts I've seen that she had spiritual inclinations nowadays but hasn't guessed it was related to psychedelics. I'm really looking forward to seeing her keen eye applied to the psychedelic community!

OccamzRazer

This comment on the video made me laugh...

"They say if you go deep enough you see a floating, interlocking, hyperrealistic, geodesic mosaic of Ray Peat with a halo made of aspirin, Danny sitting at his right hand with coffee, milk, and oj.....Leo and Kyle sitting at his left hand holding meat and weights. and then enlightenment ensues. Hope she finds the path to Peat. ? Looks like she is slowly but surely."

OP
Samya

Samya

Haha! I think Denise has been Peat-ish for a while. She seems to not want to go down the diet rabbit much anymore but when she did she was often taking about fruit, generally vindicating carbs and focusing on the under consumed animal foods like gelatin and offal. I recall her saying she doesn't react to dairy well unfortunately.

I think the focus on psychedelics is a good move and find some of her insights and theories really interesting as they correlate with my own experiences.

Last edited:

Michael Mohn

This J€w is so overrated, embarrassing all this thirsty simping and white knighting surrounding her. Unsurprisingly she now jumps on the psychedelic, drug peddling bandwagon à la Pimp Ferris.

When I asked Leo Wik if his constant Keto bashing isn't getting old he blocked me, he's a boring yes-man.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals