Dengue Tying To Kill Me

I´m in these days in a acute crise of hig fever and symptmons that were diagnosed as dengue two days ago.
Now began to appear pethechiaes and low platelets [120] and high hematocrit [52]. I´m afraid the new lab tests [today] will show worse results. Any thoughts?

I had dengue in Thailand 6-7 years ago. Its not that bad, you'll live.
Globo says its 34.000 cases in DF with 33 dead. 1 in 1000, mostly old or immuno-compromised. You're raypeating, aren't you? So your ability to cope with it should be above average. Nothing to be worried about.

I had dengue in Thailand 6-7 years ago. Its not that bad, you'll live.
Globo says its 34.000 cases in DF with 33 dead. 1 in 1000, mostly old or immuno-compromised. You're raypeating, aren't you? So your ability to cope with it should be above average. Nothing to be worried about.
Peating does improve disease tolerance. Making sure to eat well and rest, as well as trying not to remember bad moments to keep stress low, are good strategies.

@gilson d dantas, have you seen this thread?--> Dengue Fever/shock May Be Simply An Endotoxin-driven Symptom

Aside from the substances that haidut mentioned in that thread, I think adding activated charcoal and using vitamin A( on your skin, to not irrittate the intestine) can help further protect you against dengue. Making sure that you're having a couple of bowel movements each and every day will lower endotoxin even more.

Melhoras!

OP
gilson d dantas
Peating does improve disease tolerance. Making sure to eat well and rest, as well as trying not to remember bad moments to keep stress low, are good strategies.

@gilson d dantas, have you seen this thread?--> Dengue Fever/shock May Be Simply An Endotoxin-driven Symptom

Aside from the substances that haidut mentioned in that thread, I think adding activated charcoal and using vitamin A( on your skin, to not irrittate the intestine) can help further protect you against dengue. Making sure that you're having a couple of bowel movements each and every day will lower endotoxin even more.

Melhoras!
Yes I saw that trend. And charcoal is a good idea.
Of course I´m a peat diet, but I have a estrogenizated body, with many decades stored PUFAs and chronic hipothyroidism. So I´m a candidate to such kind of problems. But you gave me good ideas. And I´m fighting to win. Thanks.

Regina

Yes I saw that trend. And charcoal is a good idea.
Of course I´m a peat diet, but I have a estrogenizated body, with many decades stored PUFAs and chronic hipothyroidism. So I´m a candidate to such kind of problems. But you gave me good ideas. And I´m fighting to win. Thanks.
and methylene blue.
I would avoid lowering fever though.

Are you any better?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals