Dementia in 85 Year old partially reversed with coconut oil.

burtlancast

An Australian man shares how he partially reversed his 85 year old father's dementia with coconut oil.
He also explains he could do physical activity without being sore ( no actic lacid) and how his sleep improved after ingesting it himself.

[BBvideo 560,340:1arirlv3]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxR24JMAE0c[/BBvideo]

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Re: Dementia in 85 Year old partially reversed with coconut

That was good burtlancast!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Fantastic! Thank you for posting this. :hattip

north

Does coconut oil actually go straight to liver and turned into ketones? As he says.
I havent heard Peat saying that. Doesnt Peat say it is the molecular size (Short/medium chain fatty acid) that makes it able to enter cells and get oxidezed for fuel differently than for ex PUFA?

Very interesting and perfect to show for people who think its hard to follow Rays interviews or articles :D

Spokey

Interesting,

I think the diabetic brain interpretation is sort of consistent with things RP has said about certain types of diabetes being caused by PUFA blocking a given cell's ability to take up glucose. He's mentioned that while glucose might be blocked fructose can get into the cell more easily, hence past treatments where diabetics were given large amounts of fructose. This makes me wonder if people with dementia might benefit from fructose too in some cases.

Not only are keytones useful to the brain, but so are the MCTs found in coconut oil. MCTs are also found in breast milk. They are particularly important to the brain of a developing infant, since they're the only type of lipid small enough to cross the blood brain barrier, (which is fussy because pathogens often come dressed as bigger lipids) where they're used to construct larger molecules and brain cells.

juanitacarlos

Thanks for posting. I've been trying to get my parents to use coconut oil without luck. Funnily, I think they would listen to this guy over me. Whatever works!

Blossom

Forum Supporter

I liked how he compared what is done to the elderly in 'medicine' as a holocaust. I had thought that before myself but never had the nerve to say it out loud. I also never said it out of respect for true holocaust survivors a few of whom I've worked with. But you know what, good for him because it is bad and he made that point clear. I'd love to hear more people speak out the way he did.

Spokey

Yeah I thought the analogy was pretty sharp too. I think the state of modern medicine is horrendous. And just when I think it can't get any worse, I learn something new and more shocking than before. People just don't believe you when you tell them though, it makes me feel like an alien sometimes.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Youtube is usually full of crap, but one sometimes finds gems like this.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Spokey said:
Yeah I thought the analogy was pretty sharp too. I think the state of modern medicine is horrendous. And just when I think it can't get any worse, I learn something new and more shocking than before. People just don't believe you when you tell them though, it makes me feel like an alien sometimes.
I agree. I think the people who actually get it don't want to talk about it because it so disturbing. It becomes one of those things that's just easier to ignore than to face. And let's be honest the system is so pervasive and entrenched in our culture you're nearly committing suicide to speak out publicly. I was having coffee with my husband this morning and within 5 minutes there was 3 different snippets on the television promoting medical propaganda. I just had to turn it off. :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals