Deltaran- A Neuropeptide For Sleep!

BRMarshall

A friend of mine with a long time sleep disorder, years ago said that the only thing that really helped him was a neuro-peptide from Russia called Deltaran.

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with Deltaran, has experience with it, comments, suggestions, concerns and warnings?

Also if suggested as an option where might a trusted vendor be that could ship to USA?

Also interested in discussion of Peat friendly substances that speak to issues of sleep, revival of deep sleep waves etc...biohacking Deltaran, etc, Etc. etc...

Here is a Wikipedia link:
Delta sleep-inducing peptide - Wikipedia

and Wayback Machine:
http://www.deltaran.com/sec/index.html

It would seem that considering some to the discussions on this forum, this might be appropriate.

Thanks!

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with Deltaran, has experience with it, comments, suggestions, concerns and warnings?
I've tried it years ago. Had a few good sleeps with it, but it didn't seem consistent on sleep architecture quality with each use.
Another issue was having to pin the peptide each use.
It may work great for some people such as your friend.

Ghb/xyrem (which is Peat approved) worked much better for restorative sleep.
I'd consider it the best sleep medicine out on the market. Peat also recommends to make sure thyroid and vitamin d levels are adequate for sleep.
I'd still like to try a bipap/apap type machine to compare to the medicines/supplements.
Certain Adrenergic antagonists can help with restorative sleep. Vitamins/Minerals/Herbs/Hormones can all help various people.
As well as fixing any nutritional deficiencies.

OP
B

BRMarshall

I've tried it years ago. Had a few good sleeps with it, but it didn't seem consistent on sleep architecture quality with each use.
Another issue was having to pin the peptide each use.
It may work great for some people such as your friend.

Ghb/xyrem (which is Peat approved) worked much better for restorative sleep.
I'd consider it the best sleep medicine out on the market. Peat also recommends to make sure thyroid and vitamin d levels are adequate for sleep.
I'd still like to try a bipap/apap type machine to compare to the medicines/supplements.
Certain Adrenergic antagonists can help with restorative sleep. Vitamins/Minerals/Herbs/Hormones can all help various people.
As well as fixing any nutritional deficiencies.

Thanks!
I have not heard of Ghb/xrem
Personally the advice in this book, a non-drug methodology by LE Eeman inventor of the Biocircuit, has helped me when I have trouble with sleep...
https://www.leeeman.com/pdf/sleep.pdf

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals