Delete

Birdie

I always get a kick out of you, Charlie. Well, we can always make another reply if we want to modify something we said in a rush.

Holding back, Birdie

J

j.

Charlie said:
Birdie, I am trying to figure out the best solution for this. For now, I have made it 60 minutes. When I first started the site, it was only 10 minutes. I made it unlimited because narouz was needing to edit some things for the list he was making. I am just not sure that letting someone to be able to edit their posts continually is a good policy.

I posted a lot on forums. Many had unlimited editing policy with no problems, though not deletion. Very few people completely destroyed their posts. Very, very few.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Birdie said:
I always get a kick out of you, Charlie. Well, we can always make another reply if we want to modify something we said in a rush.

Holding back, Birdie

Birdie, I am doing the best I can. This is a subject that not everyone will agree one.

j. said:
I posted a lot on forums. Many had unlimited editing policy with no problems, though not deletion. Very few people completely destroyed their posts. Very, very few.

And many don't. There are a ton of reasons to go both ways. So, I am trying to meet everyones needs and install a modification that will basically "record" every edit that way if there are any disputes about what was posted in the future we can simply go back to the "recording". Then, unlimited editing will be allowed.

Birdie

Charlie said:
Birdie said:

Holding back, Birdie

Birdie, I am doing the best I can. This is a subject that not everyone will agree one.

j. said:

And many don't. There are a ton of reasons to go both ways. So, I am trying to meet everyones needs and install a modification that will basically "record" every edit that way if there are any disputes about what was posted in the future we can simply go back to the "recording". Then, unlimited editing will be allowed.

Way back, when I said I was too late for viewing the deleted posts, I was just being friendly, chatting. It could have sounded like a complaint. I'm sorry if it gave the idea I wanted to know what the posts said. Not at all. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals