Definition of Vaccine

P

Peatness

E-xM0KOWEAEnkDE

K

Kayaker

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_c2037351...png

More right-wing than left-wing deny the pandemic, and more republicans and conservatives than democrats and liberals are unvaxxed. But surely there are plenty of people on the left who deny the pandemic. Maybe they are implying that ideological differences, rather than scientific knowledge, accounts for vaccine hesitancy.
https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_234092f0...png

Skin vaccines forgotten and never again?

OP
P

Peatness

WHO changed the definition of herd immunity, I see a pattern

View: https://allswritewiththeworld.medium.com/why-did-the-who-alter-its-definition-of-herd-immunity-d701abeb5a77

burtlancast

Steve

View attachment 29859
More right-wing than left-wing deny the pandemic, and more republicans and conservatives than democrats and liberals are unvaxxed. But surely there are plenty of people on the left who deny the pandemic. Maybe they are implying that ideological differences, rather than scientific knowledge, accounts for vaccine hesitancy.
View attachment 29860
Skin vaccines forgotten and never again?
So this means supplements such as Ashwaghanda are now vaccines since Ashwaghanda stimulates the immune system, and the immune system fights against disease.

OP
P

Peatness

We must stop calling the covid biojections 'vaccines'. David Martin tells us the legal advantage of not using 'vaccine' to describe the gene therapy bioweapons.

DR. DAVID MARTIN & DR. SHERRI TENPENNY - VAXX is GENE THERAPY (BIO-WEAPON)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/D6MTx4xv8aGc/

Ben.

Interesting thoughts and questions this man poses:

View attachment 30959

We would need someone manufactering vaccines to verify.

I'd love to be able to use that as a argument tho. Not that logic or arguments matter at this point ... well w/e.

Lollipop2

We would need someone manufactering vaccines to verify.

I'd love to be able to use that as a argument tho. Not that logic or arguments matter at this point ... well w/e.
I do wish we could verify. I posted because I had never considered that angle. Sort of opened up my mind.

OP
P

Peatness

From the article

“This is not a vaccine.”

Here is a partial transcript of the video below explaining that the mRNA vaccines are not really vaccines:

This is not a vaccine.

We need to be really clear. We’re using the term “vaccine” to sneak this thing under public health exemptions.

This is not a vaccine. This is an mRNA packaged in a fat envelope, that is delivered to a cell.

It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator.

It is not a vaccine. Vaccines actually are a legally defined term, and they’re a legally defined term under public health law, they’re legally defined term under the CDC and FDA standards.

And a vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person who is receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission.

And that is not what this is. They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell, it is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment.

But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of the public health authorities, because then people would say, well what other treatments are there?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/D6MTx4xv8aGc/

OP
P

Peatness

Bhargava, a scientist developing different mRNA technologies at the USFC lab, said the medicines referred to as COVID vaccines do not qualify as vaccines but are instead imperfect drugs.

“When you look at the technical, historical term of a vaccine, it’s centered around preventing infection, which the polio and chickenpox vaccines do very well,” Bhargava said. “But if you apply the same definition to COVID vaccines and ask if they prevent infection or transmission, the answer is no.”

David PS

Merriam Webster's Definition Of Anti-Vaxxer

The definition at thepalmierireport.com is not correct. The current definition still uses the word 'regulations" and not "laws". Here is a direct link to the Merriam Webster definition.

OP
P

Peatness

The definition at thepalmierireport.com is not correct. The current definition still uses the word 'regulations" and not "laws". Here is a direct link to the Merriam Webster definition.

Thank you

OP
P

Peatness

Dr Rochelle Walensky, the Director of the CDC, said that the definition of fully vaccinated will now mean people who have also received booster jabs. The US health agency will now also stop referring to these people as “fully vaccinated,” but instead will call them people who are “up to date” with their vaccinations.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals