Nokoni

Ordered 2 days ago, arrived today, and it's in a fancy new bottle :) Experiment to commence in 3... 2... 1...

Nokoni

Wow, topical application of DeFibron is sweet! Didn’t turn brown, orange, yellow, OR blue, and it’s neither sticky nor greasy. In fact it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Seriously, it might become first choice for a cold weather hand cream. Now to wait for results.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow, topical application of DeFibron is sweet! Didn’t turn brown, orange, yellow, OR blue, and it’s neither sticky nor greasy. In fact it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Seriously, it might become first choice for a cold weather hand cream. Now to wait for results.

Great, thanks! Please keep us posted.

Mufasa

Arrived today in The Netherlands (ordered june 2th), , I was wondering, how can it be so liquid if it is saturated?

TeslaFan

Arrived today in The Netherlands (ordered june 2th), , I was wondering, how can it be so liquid if it is saturated?

For a long time I thought that saturated fats are always solid at room temperature, and if a fat is liquid at room temperature then it has to be mono or poly unsaturated. But, turns out, that is not the case. For example, MCT oils from coconut (Caprylic, Capric, and Lauric acids) are fully saturated, but liquid and clear at room temperature.

Constatine

Although it is calming it also has a stimulatory effect. Took it before bed and was wired all night.

Regina

Defibron+Gonadin+Diamant+30mgPregnenolone=Nirvana.
I think I had 360 degree peripheral vision on my walk today. I think I was also about 10 feet tall with amazing posture.
I'm okay with this delusion. :ss2

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wow, this is impressive speed of shipping! I hope all of the packages take so little time to arrive internationally.
Anyways, myristic acid and some other saturated acids like @skominac said are liquid at room temp.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Although it is calming it also has a stimulatory effect. Took it before bed and was wired all night.

I think the wired feeling is due to the dopaminergic effects of methyl palmitate. That's why I prefer to take DeFibron in the morning.

keith

I just got mine today, and stupidly added to a cold glass of milk, and it promptly solidified on top.

denise

Defibron+Gonadin+Diamant+30mgPregnenolone=Nirvana.
I think I had 360 degree peripheral vision on my walk today. I think I was also about 10 feet tall with amazing posture.
I'm okay with this delusion. :ss2
Wow, nice! How much had you taken of the first three? Full doses?

Regina

Wow, nice! How much had you taken of the first three? Full doses?
20 drops Defibron+5 drops gonadin+6 drops diamant with a 30mg pregnenolone capsule. This was all oral.
I also had some strong coffee and fresh squeezed OJ and a couple of cheese sticks. About 20 minutes later, I walked the dog along the lake.
My body felt empty of discomfort or worry; but the expansive vision is really beautiful. :thumbsup:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just got mine today, and stupidly added to a cold glass of milk, and it promptly solidified on top.

Lol, at least you know it contains saturated fatty acids as it claims :): Wish there was a way to verify all other products so easily...

Mufasa

First evening, I didnt notice stimulating effect that kept me awake. I slept very deep. Not sure if it had to do with defibron. Felt very calm.

First office day. More organised than normal. More big picture. Very little stress. Very calm and happy. No superpowers, didnt do anything last two hours of the day, except playing with stuff I liked myself. Maybe felt more playful and rebellious?

Not any reactions to food. No reaction to commercial bread and commercial filet american. I dont always react, but it is remarkable still.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
First evening, I didnt notice stimulating effect that kept me awake. I slept very deep. Not sure if it had to do with defibron. Felt very calm.

First office day. More organised than normal. More big picture. Very little stress. Very calm and happy. No superpowers, didnt do anything last two hours of the day, except playing with stuff I liked myself. Maybe felt more playful and rebellious?

Not any reactions to food. No reaction to commercial bread and commercial filet american. I dont always react, but it is remarkable still.

Great, thanks for sharing.
Btw, if anybody does any blood tests related to inflammation (ESR, CRP, TNFa, NK-kB, LDH, WBC) before/after please share in this thread.

Rand56

First dose was yesterday morning, 10 drops transdermal, underneath side of forearms. Had smooth energy and moderate antidepressant effect <I still deal with dysthymia> throughout the whole day. Took me a long time to eventually fall asleep last night, which is not uncommen for me taking anything dopaminergic.

I like the effect of it and should compliment Gonadin well, which I did not take yesterday, so I could gauge the effect of DeFibron on it's own. I'll have to see if the disruption of sleep continues, and if so, will have to lower dose further.

denise

20 drops Defibron+5 drops gonadin+6 drops diamant with a 30mg pregnenolone capsule. This was all oral.
I also had some strong coffee and fresh squeezed OJ and a couple of cheese sticks. About 20 minutes later, I walked the dog along the lake.
My body felt empty of discomfort or worry; but the expansive vision is really beautiful. :thumbsup:
I added 10 drops DeFibron to my usual 5 drops Gonadin and 6 drops Diamant this morning. After eating breakfast, I was walking back to my desk from the cafeteria and noticed both the expanded vision and the amazing posture you mentioned. Gonadin has always made my abdominal girdle more activated, but this was even different from that. My posture's never been so good (and with so little effort).

Regina

I added 10 drops DeFibron to my usual 5 drops Gonadin and 6 drops Diamant this morning. After eating breakfast, I was walking back to my desk from the cafeteria and noticed both the expanded vision and the amazing posture you mentioned. Gonadin has always made my abdominal girdle more activated, but this was even different from that. My posture's never been so good (and with so little effort).
:feelsgoodman

Mufasa

About the expanded vision thing, yes I feel like defibron opens up my eyes, huge time. Similar what I had with diamant. But more intense.

I think someone said it lowers appetite? I feel like I have to eat more. Much more carbs. I actually eat more starch now, beause I don't seem to have any bad reaction with it if I take defibron, and it is easy cheap and less liquid. I already drank 3L of OJ, 1000 ml skyr yoghurt (100 gram protein, 60 gram carb). 2 portion of icecream. Gulping another liter of orange juice seems to much.

If I don't eat enough, stuff seems to intense for me. I feel over alert, like if I can see and feel anything. What the guy on the left is eating, what the girl on the right is worrying about. This is a new experience for me. Normally my worries are more inwards, it seem to be now more outwards. If there was an terror attack on the train today, I'm sure I would be the first to react.

dand

Just received my bottle and going it a go :). Took 5 drops orally and ten drops topically. Anything that is dopaminergic has my heart so looking forward to it!