OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been a long time lurker but felt the need to register to share my results.

I've been taking 5 drops in oj and another 5 with dinner (alongside 4drops estroban)

After 5 days i feel much more calm but in a more 'stoic' way. By that i mean that when i do feel negative i feel much more conscious of where it's coming from and i can let it go instead of dwelling on it stubbornly.

I also feel more 'present' and aware/appreciative of my surroundings, which is interesting as I've been content to just be in my own head talking to myself for the longest time. It's only these past few days that I've realized this might not have been entirely harmless.

Tooth sensitivity is an issue but It's encouraging me to get more calcium/k2 and i hope for it to subside.

I have experienced the positive effects above before, but in a more acute/ephemeral way. Now it feels like I'm making a more tactile shift in a better direction.

Blood sugar control is definitely better by the way. I usually feel mildly faint on the train from work. This has subsided somewhat, but interestingly this faintness can be completely overcome with underbreathing exercises. I feel like before that would have made me pass out.

Thanks for the feedback. I also found it stacks great with EstroBan. No sure if it is due to improving absorption of the vitamins in EstroBan or potentiating their effects somehow. The two combined gave me the same effects as thiamine + MB - more energy and no muscle soreness after gym.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update.

20 drops before a meal. Approximately ten minutes after meal body temp increases. Feel warm from inside out.

Definitely increase metabolic systems.

Excellent! Music to my ears :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut any studies on these fatty acids preventing lipid peroxidation? Sorry if I missed them in the post...

Haven't seen any direct ones but I will look into it. Since it contains some vitamin E there should be decrease in LPO anyways. But it would be nice if the methylated fatty acids can do the same.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This product really seems to produce an incredible sense of well-being when used in conjunction with a great deal of caffeine. I think maybe it allows for administration of large amounts of caffeine without any stress reaction. Incredible stuff.

Great, thanks for the nice words!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this a concern? Inhibition of macrophages seems to be either a feature benefit or perhaps harm.

Depression of phagocytic activity and immune response by methyl palmitate | AJP Legacy

Intravenous administration of methyl palmitate produced a marked depression of the phagocytic activity of the RES. Histological evidence indicates that the RE-depressant effect exerted by methyl palmitate is not due to destruction of RE cellular elements but rather to an interference with the phagocytic activity of Kupffer cells. The functional activity of parenchymal cells was unaltered in RE hypofunctional mice. A depressed functional state of the RES, existing at the time of antigenic challenge with sheep erythrocytes, was associated with a profound inhibition of antibody formation during the primary and secondary immune response. This reduced antibody formation was not associated with alterations in the total circulating leukocyte level nor in the percentage of lymphocytes in peripheral blood. The employment of methyl palm

It is hard to day from this one study if it is good or bad. It seems like it could be useful for "autoimmune" conditions if it prevents autoantibody formation. The question is if it does so due to prevention of tissue destruction of just dampening the immune response. The latter would not be good but the study does not answer that question.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been applying to my shoulder that had a tear to rotator cuff due to motorcycle crash 20 years ago that I never fixed, I've had bad pain in my shoulder, I applied it for two day and the pain started the next day. Should I keep going ? I don't know how much I can take.

I think the effects could be related on stimulating tissue renewal in calcified/fibrotic tissue. Several people reported this effects so I doubt it is a coincidence. Did you get any imaging (X-ray/ ultrasound, MRI) of that damaged area back then? If yes, it would be great to compare how DeFibron affects the tissue in that area. In general, lack of sensation in an area is NOT good. Returning sensation, even if it is pain, could be good sign but only imaging would show for sure. I had a few reports on DeFibron apparently improving peripheral neuropathy symptoms, so it seems to be doing something to damaged nerves at least. However, if you don't feel well on it then I would not use it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The biggest single impact of anything I've ever taken. That sums it up.

The main attractions for me are liver and intestinal. Dramatically "normalized" bowels such that I really don't notice them anymore. Much stronger liver glycogen storage. Much. Although I felt effects from day 1, it just keeps getting better in subtle ways. I'm about 2 mos in.

Wow, incredible! It could be lowering endotoxin or at least improving tolerance to it. If you do blood tests if would be nice to see effects on CRP, ESR, TNFa, and RBC as they all rise under endotoxin load.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks. I've been hoping for help with my gut too (and glycogen storage), which is why I was trying to ramp up higher. But maybe just using a few drops a day rubbed into my scar will give some long-term benefits but more gently. If it does make a difference in my scar at least it will be obvious that it's doing something good.

I would try to get some imaging done if possible. Pain in scar/fibrotic tissue could be a good sign as that tissue or normally completely desensitized. Hard to know without before/after imaging. I have seen reports of removed scars earlier in the thread, but if you do not feel well on it then I would stop taking it.

denise

I would try to get some imaging done if possible. Pain in scar/fibrotic tissue could be a good sign as that tissue or normally completely desensitized. Hard to know without before/after imaging. I have seen reports of removed scars earlier in the thread, but if you do not feel well on it then I would stop taking it.
Yes, I should do that. It's been 2 years, and if nothing else I need to make sure that my thyroid hasn't started growing again. I just dread doctors and keep putting it off.

I did quit DeFibron except for 2-3 drops a day on that scar, and it's not having any ill effect that way. I'll let you know if the scar diminishes.

Wagner83

Well, we do use pure mixed tocopherol and the lab test showed there is no tocotrienol content in the vitamin E we use or the methyl esters in DeFibron. But still, other than steroid precursor I don't think there is need to apply anything else to the gonads.
Yes but even for the steroid precursors, I wondered if Ray did not want to use any fat (even saturated) on the scrotum so as to not mess with their lipids composition.

managing

Yes but even for the steroid precursors, I wondered if Ray did not want to use any fat (even saturated) on the scrotum so as to not mess with their lipids composition.
I think @haidut is assuming Pansterone DMSO version which has no fat. Presumably he/RP would also say not to apply the tocopherols version to the gonads.

Wagner83

I think @haidut is assuming Pansterone DMSO version which has no fat. Presumably he/RP would also say not to apply the tocopherols version to the gonads.
Dmso has its own downsides and Ray told me over email he could not think of a worst place to use it (I presentedstudies to him), tocopherols are unsaturated but what I understand from Peat's mail is that even rubbing CO or any saturated ester would be potentially harmful as it would alter the lipids composition of the testes.

belcanto

DeFibron works on places where it hasn't even been applied: I had a small tumor removed from my left pinky years ago and there was always a tiny hard area right there. It's gone now! What's weird is that there was no scar and now I can see a small silvered line where part of it had been. I've noticed this since I've been taking the DeFibron orally in the past week. Before it was about 20 drops on the abdomen, now it's 10 drops four times the day orally (meals and bedtime).

I have also spread some DF topically on another surgical scar area and it's also lightened up. Thanks Haidut!

managing

Dmso has its own downsides and Ray told me over email he could not think of a worst place to use it (I presentedstudies to him), tocopherols are unsaturated but what I understand from Peat's mail is that even rubbing CO or any saturated ester would be potentially harmful as it would alter the lipids composition of the testes.
That may be quite true. I was just addressing the fat issue.

Ive tried pansterone there a few times (DMSO). prefer it on the forearms.

biffbelvin

Thanks for the feedback. I also found it stacks great with EstroBan. No sure if it is due to improving absorption of the vitamins in EstroBan or potentiating their effects somehow. The two combined gave me the same effects as thiamine + MB - more energy and no muscle soreness after gym.

I started taking the two together with a glass of milk as i was concerned about tooth sensitivity, which disappeared after 2 weeks. I get the feeling that the sensitivity would have gone regardless of the K2+Milk however as estroban hasn't haf a positive effect on tooth sensitivity in the past for me (could also be a discipline thing of course).

It's great to have something to take after eating out/drinking. I couldn't really speak for it's efficacy, but it does takes away the neurosis I used to have, which for me is probably more stress-inducing than the alcohol/pufa itself.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow, amaz
DeFibron works on places where it hasn't even been applied: I had a small tumor removed from my left pinky years ago and there was always a tiny hard area right there. It's gone now! What's weird is that there was no scar and now I can see a small silvered line where part of it had been. I've noticed this since I've been taking the DeFibron orally in the past week. Before it was about 20 drops on the abdomen, now it's 10 drops four times the day orally (meals and bedtime).

I have also spread some DF topically on another surgical scar area and it's also lightened up. Thanks Haidut!

Wow, amazing, thanks! A few other people also reported removing scars with it so it seems to be a consistent effect. De-fibron indeed :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I started taking the two together with a glass of milk as i was concerned about tooth sensitivity, which disappeared after 2 weeks. I get the feeling that the sensitivity would have gone regardless of the K2+Milk however as estroban hasn't haf a positive effect on tooth sensitivity in the past for me (could also be a discipline thing of course).

It's great to have something to take after eating out/drinking. I couldn't really speak for it's efficacy, but it does takes away the neurosis I used to have, which for me is probably more stress-inducing than the alcohol/pufa itself.

For what it's worth, DeFibron seems to prevent gut irritation or dyspepsia, which ethanol seems to give me sometimes. I take 20 drops about 30min before drinking or as soon as I remember to do it the following morning after drinking.

Wagner83

For what it's worth, DeFibron seems to prevent gut irritation or dyspepsia, which ethanol seems to give me sometimes.
I thought this was a condition which was created by your unique diet .

Given the feedback on scar tissues a few have seen (others seem to have felt stuff happening but did not notice improvement and have not checked with ultrasound and what not) I'm really curious about its potential for peyronie's, if there's an area where the melting of scar tissues would be obvious it's there.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I thought this was a condition which was created by your unique diet

Well, in the case of DeFibron I meant specifically ethanol side effects. I rarely have gut irritation or dyspepsia caused by food these days.

Wagner83

Well, in the case of DeFibron I meant specifically ethanol side effects. I rarely have gut irritation or dyspepsia caused by food these days.
I guess what I wanted to put emphasis on is the "pepsi" part of dyspepsia. :chaplin