yerrag

What makes you think that?
GAF posted a link to a patent that used cyclodextrin and the delta-form of vitamin E for lysosomal storage diseases. It's got a lot of convoluted language in there though, something done to confuse. The little that I gathered from it gave me that impression.

The deFibron had nothing to do with it. Since I can't find delta-tocopherols easily, I just mix Tocovit with the cyclodextrin powder with some water, and apply it.

I just thought adding DeFibron to it might help with removing cholesteryl esters, not sure if it will.

US Patent Application for CYCLODEXTRIN FOR THE TREATMENT OF LYSOSOMAL STORAGE DISEASES Patent Application (Application #20180110798 issued April 26, 2018) - Justia Patents Search

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could these fatty acids enhance the absorption of fatty vitamins?

I think any fatty acids would enhance the absorption but if these are more resistant to metabolism then they may increase vitamin half life after absorption.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Would this have any application as a mouth wash?

I'm thinking of diluting a dose in water and see how it does for aging/aching teeth.

yerrag

I think I did a thorough search on this thread on endotoxins, LPS, and lipopolysaccharide to see if there's anything posted on positive effects endotoxin-wise from members. It doesn't seem like there's any.

So, I'm going to actually use this product to see if it helps with my hypertension problem. I've determined in another thread that endotoxins seem to be at the heart of my high blood pressure condition. I ran into an endotoxin (as well as bacterial) sshhiitt storm when I took a 3x120,000 spu daily dose of serrapeptidase to lyse plaque, only to find out later that it worsened my hypertensive condition. And I could see that my wbc, neutrophils, and monocytes increased in my CBC test. I only felt other effects - developed arthritic pain on my left hips, my eyesight become less sharp, I was finding myself at a loss retrieving names and terms (which wasn't like me), among other things. It took a while for me to realize I was living in endotoxin hell.

Glad I had ordered deFibron a few months ago and have it on hand, as being overseas it would be a 3-week wait to have it air-shipped to me by a forwarder. Now, I'm just waiting for it to liquefy from refrigerator storage.

It's Tuesday noon now. I'll have enough time to use this before my next CBC blood test on Saturday, which has been a weekly routine for me to use an affordable test ($4 here in Manila). I get the results is 2-4 hours online. Aside from wbc and neutrophils giving me a tell on the innate immune response, and the monocyte level to give me an idea of the endotoxins that activate macrophages (from monocytes), I could also look at my RBC, hemoglobin, and hematocrit levels. Currently, these 3 markers are higher than optimal, indicating some dehydration, which I take to mean low blood volume. Endotoxin can lower blood volume because it complex with albumin, and since albumin attracts sodium, there will be less albumin to keep sodium within plasma. With less sodium in plasma, there's less water that can be attracted from the ecf to plasma. This causes blood volume to be lowered.

If deFibron is able in itself to lower endotoxin levels. I could in the long run see my serum albumin levels increase (stuck at 42, on the lower end of acceptable range) as well. If not, the effect of deFibron alone won't be enough, and I would need to find other substances to complement with its action.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would this have any application as a mouth wash?

I'm thinking of diluting a dose in water and see how it does for aging/aching teeth.

It may work, or at the very least decrease inflammation in the gums, which is what methyl palmitate seems to be good at. As far as killing the bacteria, a better approach may be a mouthwash with MB. I put 10mg in 1L of water and use 1oz as mouthwash before bed.

johnwester130

This product is not the definition of "fibrosis"

"
Bacteria build biofilms by first aggregating together, and then rapidly weaving this protective web or matrix around them. They build a polymeric matrix. It’s a sticky, gluey, mucus-y goop and it’s got fibrin in it to give it an intact structure. The bacteria recruit fibrinogen to create fibrin as part of that matrix."

Serrapeptase is the only thing I know of that dissolves it

GAF posted a link to a patent that used cyclodextrin and the delta-form of vitamin E for lysosomal storage diseases. It's got a lot of convoluted language in there though, something done to confuse. The little that I gathered from it gave me that impression.

The deFibron had nothing to do with it. Since I can't find delta-tocopherols easily, I just mix Tocovit with the cyclodextrin powder with some water, and apply it.

I just thought adding DeFibron to it might help with removing cholesteryl esters, not sure if it will.

US Patent Application for CYCLODEXTRIN FOR THE TREATMENT OF LYSOSOMAL STORAGE DISEASES Patent Application (Application #20180110798 issued April 26, 2018) - Justia Patents Search

Had you effects from the Cyclodextrin usage,labs or side effects?

johnwester130

Hate to say it, but my hair is longer, thicker and more attractive to my girlfriend since eating a ***t tonne more fat. Especially fat from chocolate. My hair was like a dead womans on a very low fat, high carb diet. It literally did not grow for five months. Scary ***t.

did anyone try this ?

https://cltri.gov.in/Pugazhendan/Beneficial Effect of Lard in Androgenic Alopecia.pdf

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/9f97hp/injecting_stomach_fat_into_the_scalp_could_cure/

[Full text] Autologous adipose transplantation an effective method to treat alopec | CCID

Mossy

I am trying the lard. I’m about a month into it. The only difference so far is that my cat won’t stop following me.

Seriously, I am trying it but nothing worth reporting yet.

johnwester130

I am trying the lard. I’m about a month into it. The only difference so far is that my cat won’t stop following me.

Seriously, I am trying it but nothing worth reporting yet.

why lard ?

why not just use defibron which should increase results ?

golder

Confused a bit here...So topical defibron may facilitate in some hair regrowth on the scalp? Has anyone seen any success? Would too much fat tend to ‘clog the pores’ at all?

Mossy

why lard ?

why not just use defibron which should increase results ?
I was just mimicking the study. As finances allow, I may try the defibron, because no doubt it would cost significantly more. Obviously, if it worked, it would be worth it.

johnwester130

golder