Decreased Nightly Urination When I Slept In A Room Away From Wifi Reach

yerrag

I've been sleeping in a room that's not getting wifi signals. I noticed that I would only wake up at night once to urinate. The norm would be 3x a night.

What gives?

Cirion

Look up Nicolas Pineault's book or listen to his channel on youtube for some free stuff.

Routers and phones put out powerful RF signals, which can excite all sorts of things in the body to cause inflammation, jack up your electrolyte balances, allow heavy metals into the brain, all sorts of fun stuff.

Anyone who is serious about health should not be using or at least minimize exposure to RF (also MF and EF's).

Owen B

I had a similar problem with frequent urination until I got rid of the "dirty electricity" in my apt.

It was getting bad; almost every hour.

As soon as I installed filters I could feel the stress drain from my body. Very soon my muscle cramps almost completely disappeared. I don't have a lot of RF in my apt but the dirty electricity issue is real even if one does not have a lot of power switching devices in their apt. It can communicate into the wiring of your apt from adjacent units.

https://greenwavefilters.com/

Four filters and the monitor set me back about $280. But it was well worth it.

Cirion

I got those filters too.

I consider myself reasonably well informed on EMF's now but unclear on one thing.

I know DE can increase MF/EF's, but is DE an issue in-and-of-itself? If that makes sense? Yes it can increase MF/EF, but if you mitigate the MF/EF, should you still care about the DE?

And how far away from the wall/wiring does DE extend? This is one thing I'm not clear on.

MF/EF/RF have clear fall-off distance, DE I don't know what the fall-off distance is since you can only measure it at sockets.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Look up Nicolas Pineault's book or listen to his channel on youtube for some free stuff.

Routers and phones put out powerful RF signals, which can excite all sorts of things in the body to cause inflammation, jack up your electrolyte balances, allow heavy metals into the brain, all sorts of fun stuff.

Anyone who is serious about health should not be using or at least minimize exposure to RF (also MF and EF's).
Thanks Cirion. Those are long Youtube videos. I made sure to subscribe to it, but I wish those videos weren't at least one hour each. I guess there's just so much to cover.

I don't know if these EMFs really do damage to me to the point of being the real cause of my hypertensive condition. But I'd have to work on proving it. I wonder if the radiation could impact my hypothalamus and my pituitary gland to the point of antagonizing secretion of ADH (or vasopressin), and this is causing me to urinate a lot (especially at night), and with the loss of electrolytes as well as water, this is causing me to be hypovolemic. Low blood volume would cause blood pressure to rise.

It would be very interesting to find out. In troubleshooting, I normally would trivialize EMF as a cause as I tend to brush it off as an improbability in causing my hypertension. But after crossing off so many possible causes and still being stuck at homebase, I'm now more open to this possibility.

I had a similar problem with frequent urination until I got rid of the "dirty electricity" in my apt.

It was getting bad; almost every hour.

As soon as I installed filters I could feel the stress drain from my body. Very soon my muscle cramps almost completely disappeared. I don't have a lot of RF in my apt but the dirty electricity issue is real even if one does not have a lot of power switching devices in their apt. It can communicate into the wiring of your apt from adjacent units.

https://greenwavefilters.com/

Four filters and the monitor set me back about $280. But it was well worth it.

I'm just into EMF and now you got me drawn into dirty electricity. I just wish these things aren't so expensive. They really don't cost so much to make. They seem like easy DIY projects.

I'm glad that you're able to confirm the effect of EMF on urination.

Cirion

Just found out that RF radiation is considered a Class 2B Carcinogen, the same as Lead and many other things which are now banned.

So, why isn't wi-fi banned in public places or at least a lot more tightly regulated??

List of IARC Group 2B carcinogens - Wikipedia

Also did some googling and there are already kids dying and having several mental problems, even with just 4G. Just read a story where some 15 y/o girl literally committed suicide over it. Sad. Also makes one angry over what our governments are doing to us. Children are 10x more susceptible to radiation, which makes it that much worse.

15-Year-Old Commits Suicide Due to Wifi “Allergy” – RADIATION DANGERS

This rabbit hole goes very deep, if you want to get angry read some of the stuff on the website I just posted a link to.

Owen B

I got those filters too.

I consider myself reasonably well informed on EMF's now but unclear on one thing.

I know DE can increase MF/EF's, but is DE an issue in-and-of-itself? If that makes sense? Yes it can increase MF/EF, but if you mitigate the MF/EF, should you still care about the DE?

And how far away from the wall/wiring does DE extend? This is one thing I'm not clear on.

MF/EF/RF have clear fall-off distance, DE I don't know what the fall-off distance is since you can only measure it at sockets.
I'm confused about DE too. Is it a MF, an EF or both?

I think that on the TriField you're supposed to use the weighted mode. But I don't understand how to use it. I emailed the company and they were of no use.

It seems as if it is more of an MF. There'll be a mismatch between the transients and the current on the return. I think the field can extend 6-8 feet.

I know a home biologist I spoke to this summer and I told him the whole DE thing was a big concern and i was still curious about it even after he was the one who diagnosed my symptoms as DE in the first place.

I was so glad to get the stress out of my system that i left the issue up in the air. If i learn anything about it I'll let you know.

Did you notice any improvement in your symptoms after you installed the filters?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Just found out that RF radiation is considered a Class 2B Carcinogen, the same as Lead and many other things which are now banned.

So, why isn't wi-fi banned in public places or at least a lot more tightly regulated??

List of IARC Group 2B carcinogens - Wikipedia

Also did some googling and there are already kids dying and having several mental problems, even with just 4G. Just read a story where some 15 y/o girl literally committed suicide over it. Sad. Also makes one angry over what our governments are doing to us. Children are 10x more susceptible to radiation, which makes it that much worse.

15-Year-Old Commits Suicide Due to Wifi “Allergy” – RADIATION DANGERS

This rabbit hole goes very deep, if you want to get angry read some of the stuff on the website I just posted a link to.

It certainly looks like I have to turn back the hands of time and return to an earlier time.

Today I woke up after a night of sleep without waking up to pee. A first in a long, long time. After trying so hard, it just boils down to having no WiFi and having very weak GPRS/2G/3G/4G in a concrete home, in a subdivision where phone towers are banned.

I now would have to revert to using wired phone lines and wired internet. No DECT phones. WiFi may still be needed though as many devices now don't have wired Ethernet connections, and although there are adapters, I prefer having an on/off switch for a wireless access point in each room, such that I can flick it on and off like I can with lighting.

I am 100% convinced of the dangers of EMF and will resist 5G's encroachment with whatever way I can find.

I wonder though what it is with the WiFi that caused me to wake up 3x each night to pee. Perhaps not 3x, as I had to account for drinking less water these days. I realized I was drinking plenty water when I was supplementing vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, etc. But for the past month, I took a break from supplementation but continue to eat well. Maybe it interfered with the secondary messenger system in cAMP, and it enable aquaporin-2 channels in the kidneys that allow for water reabsorption, and this led to diuresis. If so, then I wonder if this cAMP secondary messenger system dysfunction would have affected glucagon's triggering of glyconeogenesis in the liver to produce sugar. This would lead to episodes of low blood sugar, and create stress. This would disturb sleep at night, and during the day, cause periods of low energy and internal stress.

Owen B

You could very well be right about the WIFI energy (RF), but don't neglect other types of EMF toxicity. If you haven't seen it here's a site that has a lot of info about all EMFs and a lot of advice of how to work around RF problems.

Welcome to Create Healthy Homes

Also, it's a symptom that could be caused by a lot of things. I had lots of it with the dirty electricity but it turned out that it was also being affected by plastic milk containers. I had totally missed that. Tons of estrogens from the plastic.

Cirion

I had lots of it with the dirty electricity but it turned out that it was also being affected by plastic milk containers. I had totally missed that. Tons of estrogens from the plastic.

Ugh, good point. Maybe this is another reason why my tolerance of milk is low. Even a farm I got raw milk from decided to store their milk in plastic jugs.

boxers

I've been sleeping in a room that's not getting wifi signals. I noticed that I would only wake up at night once to urinate. The norm would be 3x a night.

What gives?
How do you sleep in a room with no wifi?

Makrosky

You could very well be right about the WIFI energy (RF), but don't neglect other types of EMF toxicity. If you haven't seen it here's a site that has a lot of info about all EMFs and a lot of advice of how to work around RF problems.

Also, it's a symptom that could be caused by a lot of things. I had lots of it with the dirty electricity but it turned out that it was also being affected by plastic milk containers. I had totally missed that. Tons of estrogens from the plastic.
Where does dirty electricity come from? Electrical outlets? Like... if you sleep away from any electric field, you are also safe from DE?

I know the theory behind how is created I just want to know WHERE it is located.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

How do you sleep in a room with no wifi?
I don't understand really your question.

I sleep like I normally do.

The WiFi signal does not get through this room because signal comes from the far corner side of the house. And the signal doesn't get through because the house is made of concrete.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Thanks Owen. Very good information!

Owen B

Where does dirty electricity come from? Electrical outlets? Like... if you sleep away from any electric field, you are also safe from DE?

I know the theory behind how is created I just want to know WHERE it is located.

It's high frequency spikes, transients, square-wave electricity that sits on the wires and emanates into the air. Initially, I thought it was magnetic in nature, i.e., MFs created by the disparity between the normal 6o hz and the spikes but I don't see much mention of MFs around this issue.

Systematic Review of the Exposure Assessment and Epidemiology of High-Frequency Voltage Transients

But here's another study that says low frequencies and radio frequencies are involved.

Electromagnetic hypersensitivity: biological effects of dirty electricity with emphasis on diabetes and multiple sclerosis. - PubMed - NCBI

Makrosky

It's high frequency spikes, transients, square-wave electricity that sits on the wires and emanates into the air. Initially, I thought it was magnetic in nature, i.e., MFs created by the disparity between the normal 6o hz and the spikes but I don't see much mention of MFs around this issue.

Systematic Review of the Exposure Assessment and Epidemiology of High-Frequency Voltage Transients

But here's another study that says low frequencies and radio frequencies are involved.

Electromagnetic hypersensitivity: biological effects of dirty electricity with emphasis on diabetes and multiple sclerosis. - PubMed - NCBI
It seems the last study you posted explains it better, I'll read it, Thanks!!!

@Cirion check this.