DECREASE FACE WATER RETENTION WITHOUT CUTTING?

frankmp0

"Wet beriberi is present when the cardiovascular system is involved. The heart fails to function, leading to edema and fluid retention. The key reason for heart dysfunction is an overuse injury. Wet beriberi is a medical emergency and, without treatment, can lead to death within days. Thiamine can slowly help with recovery, but most patients require intense supportive measures in an ICU setting."

My point was that if you have edema because of a thiamine deficiency, you will need a LOT more thiamine than what you can consume by eating food. The delivery system of choice seems to be by IV. Edema can be a symptom of some pretty serious health issues.
I don't have seriously high water retention, just a little. I noticed when I was eating no extra salt on a trip, it went down considerably.
Be careful. Have you come off your other protocols - they thin the blood as those aspirin.

Look into thiamine - vaccines block thiamine function.
I'm still taking all 3, and vitamin E which is also an anticoagulant I'm pretty sure. I still have not had a single nosebleed or any bleeding problems. Does that mean I had high clotting before and should continue using the anticoagulants?

Peatress

I don't have seriously high water retention, just a little. I noticed when I was eating no extra salt on a trip, it went down considerably.

I'm still taking all 3, and vitamin E which is also an anticoagulant I'm pretty sure. I still have not had a single nosebleed or any bleeding problems. Does that mean I had high clotting before and should continue using the anticoagulants?
Did you reach out to Dr. Peter McCullough like I suggested in your other thread? I’ve not used those protocols so I cannot advice you.

frankmp0

Did you reach out to Dr. Peter McCullough like I suggested in your other thread? I’ve not used those protocols so I cannot advice you.
I just discovered I've been eating 18-20 grams of salt a day, I think that's what's causing it, since I had no salt in florida. Also maybe high doses of creatine, about 10g a day, since I take 5-7 g powder and eat 40oz of beef. I'm going to try cutting the salt down.

Peatress

I just discovered I've been eating 18-20 grams of salt a day, I think that's what's causing it, since I had no salt in florida. Also maybe high doses of creatine, about 10g a day, since I take 5-7 g powder and eat 40oz of beef. I'm going to try cutting the salt down.
Worth a try. Still thiamine is a good idea regardless.

frankmp0

Worth a try. Still thiamine is a good idea regardless.
I tried 325mg aspirin last night from gericare. Didn't take the nattokinase to avoid bleeding. I haven't been that tired before bed as far as I can remember, it was almost euphoric getting into bed. Even though I was so relaxed and tired, I still didn't fall asleep for probably about 30-45m until the room cooled down which leads me to think that sleep problems I have are majorly driven by temperature.

Also, nothing has destroyed my stomach like that aspirin lol. I forgot that I'm very sensitive to salicylates, I heard that it's best taken with glycine so I'll take it with my gelatin tonight and see how it goes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals