Declining Health Of The Young With Georgi Dinkov (Butter Living Podcast)

GreekDemiGod

How did the diet change in that time? More protein? Lower stress? Do they have thinner wrists?
Not sure about diet. Maybe more abundance of food brought about some increase in economic welness.
No on the thinner wrists, especially girls. If you think tall girls / models, they have large-ish skulls and limbs, proportional to their height..

Dobbler

One of the best, if not the best Georgi Dinkov interview, in my opinion.
One part struck me though. Starting from about 58 minute mark. Georgi says that nobody can buy you health once it's gone. I think his talking about mainstream medicine/genetic theory point of view here, because metabolic theory of health ala Peat & others says otherwise right? That cancers and others diseases that are thought to be genetic and uncurable but can be cured when the environment, diet and metabolic health are restored. I think his talking about general population that is completely unaware of bioenergetic view of health. These people trust on mainstream doctors and they can't cure anything.

******* "veganism" will ravage people in germany,it is almost funny at how evil it is.
"Safe a Blanet!"
Spoken in a way that children and adults are not part of this planet anymore.
They go full-on-veganism with that stupid ***t-eating-grin on their faces.
huge group-think and group-pressure to conform.
It is totally that way that they cant think anymore and need a guru or other mental figurine to which
they orient themselves to.

milkboi

******* "veganism" will ravage people in germany,it is almost funny at how evil it is.
"Safe a Blanet!"
It is totally that way that they cant think anymore and need a guru or other mental figurine to which

I agree. I work as a cashier to finance college, and so many people in my age buy only shitty vegan food.

GreekDemiGod

About veganism, it's funny how, especially girls / young women will adop it, not out of desire of being healthy, but out of elitism. They see that it as socially viewed as a virtue /as "chic" so they adopt it.

"Safe a Blanet!"

The man, the myth, the former anti-salt-crusading legend-- is back!

Kunstruct

Something I see in my country and it's undisputable. Younger generation (both guys and girls), born between 1995 and 2000 are significantly taller than those born between 1990 - 1995.

I do not know how the situation was in your country, but in certain countries food was hard to access in the early 90s. I could have never imaged the amount of food that can be accessed for example in the 2010s thinking about the early 1990s and even later 1990s.

Since many people on this forum are from well developed countries they might disagree or find such remark as not making much sense.

Kunstruct

About veganism, it's funny how, especially girls / young women will adop it, not out of desire of being healthy, but out of elitism. They see that it as socially viewed as a virtue /as "chic" so they adopt it.

Absolutely, well said.
Especially I know certain young women working in certain collectives where there is pressure for going vegan otherwise you are considered not being up to date with society.

Absolutely, well said.
Especially I know certain young women working in certain collectives where there is pressure for going vegan otherwise you are considered not being up to date with society.

Very much indeed,it is subconscious hostility at that point,it is a social weapon they are mindlessly wielding,still too fearful
of attacking their enemies,putting aggression and hostility in their own in-groups.
Authoritarian following of
anynomous Instagram-opinions,which have hierarchies governed by neurotic interior design.

Also all that unwarranted wimpy happiness.
3rd World Diet-Regime,now for the west, will actually further global heating by reducing the attainable intelligence of future engineers and reducing the amount of reasonable Human Material needed for political stability.
They just blank.

In the political left of our day,which i still have most sympathies for,is no reasonable discourse of the feasibility of such catastrophic measures available,but false movie-like Hero feelings.
False Consciousness and widespread goofy-like carelessness,ineffective Role Models took a toll on the progressive
movement.

Ableton

They also generally have much harmonious facial development (forward growth of the maxilla).

i disagree with that. if you look at old pictures or video, lets say 50s or 60s men were more attractive generally. you can find footage of rallys and whatnot were 80% of young men are attractive. today you'll struggle to find footage with 20% of them being attractive lol. looking like grown men at age 20, great hair and forward growth. today, not so much. not sure about women though. if men are not as attractive anymore, but women are (in their prime) it might be because of estrogenic environment.

idk how you could conclude that men today are more attractive then they used to be. probably (social) media

i disagree with that. if you look at old pictures or video, lets say 50s or 60s men were more attractive generally. you can find footage of rallys and whatnot were 80% of young men are attractive. today you'll struggle to find footage with 20% of them being attractive lol. looking like grown men at age 20, great hair and forward growth. today, not so much. not sure about women though. if men are not as attractive anymore, but women are (in their prime) it might be because of estrogenic environment.

idk how you could conclude that men today are more attractive then they used to be. probably (social) media

This is ultimately subjective, however, we can see that global tastes have changed. Pretty boys are increasingly favoured over rugged men. Charlton Hestons have been ditched for Jared Letos. Regarding females, there too we see buxom matrons such as Sharon Stone have been swapped for petite perma-teens such as Ariana Grande.

Kpop is gaining market share, and perhaps this is influencing the West. Of course Asians are generally smaller in stature, but their male stars look decidedly feminine, and their female stars look like children.

Last edited:

Kunstruct

This is ultimately subjective, however, we can see that global tastes have changed. Pretty boys are increasingly favoured over rugged men. Charlton Hestons have been ditched for Jared Letos. Regarding females, there too we see buxom matrons such as Sharon Stone have been swapped for petite perma-teens such as Ariana Grande.

Kpop is gaining market share, and perhaps this is influencing the West. Of course Asians are generally smaller in stature, but their male stars look decidedly feminine, and their female stars look like children.

Definitely agree with your remarks here.

Ariana Grande, I have noticed she became an element in various stand up comedian acts, basically all kind of sexual remarks about her, even non-English ones that I have listened to.

I do see more and more guys that have a lot of cash and fame locally that actually go for the very narrow hips or perma-teen look women and girls. Why do I mention this sort of guys, because they can actually "afford" other female looks if they wanted . They go for looks-only anyway, so rest does not matter, they can have water they wish I would guess.

Ableton

just be a rugged man like me, and dress like a pretty boy/hipster whatever you wanna call it without getting in metrosexual territory. People don’t realize how much fashion alone changes your phenotype. Also, i know girls in their early 20s who go for much older rugged man. Basically, you stand out positively already if you are not a soyboy while having some sense of fashion imo

just be a rugged man like me, and dress like a pretty boy/hipster whatever you wanna call it without getting in metrosexual territory. People don’t realize how much fashion alone changes your phenotype. Also, i know girls in their early 20s who go for much older rugged man. Basically, you stand out positively already if you are not a soyboy while having some sense of fashion imo

I approve of this advice :)

Luann

@Kunstruct
I have a theory, someone else has probably identified this already, that trends of attraction or marriage to unusually young or young looking ladies just indicates bad health of society.

If healthspan is short in general then partners favor the very young. That is my guess

Hugh Johnson

@Kunstruct
I have a theory, someone else has probably identified this already, that trends of attraction or marriage to unusually young or young looking ladies just indicates bad health of society.

If healthspan is short in general then partners favor the very young. That is my guess
Because Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn just looked so much older than Ariana Grande...

milkboi

@Kunstruct

Attraction to young females is just normal, as fertility declines the older they get. As simple as that.

Luann

actually I think they do look older. or at the very least they signal a more mature and contextually appropriate presence (yes Marilyn too)

i can grant you that (it being normal) but it's also the cultural norm that two people of similar ages marry. and these two people, usually, are attracted to each other. in my above post maybe i should clarify to mean that attraction with intent to date / marry very young ladies would be a sign of poor health trends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom