Decided To Stop Lurking

LuMonty

I've been lurking the forum since August '18 after years of my doctors not having the faintest clue what's wrong with me. I was frustrated and was searching the web for terms like "doctors don't know what they're doing." Whichever phrase I used, I ended up here, I think it was a thread with Haidut posting studies.

I'll write up a Log later, but needless to say, I'm 100% sure that what I learned from Peat's writings and posters here saved my life. Also, I'll have to write up some IdeaLabs reviews.

Thanks for having me, this forum has already been an invaluable resource for me.

marcar72

Hey guy, welcome to the forum!! Doctor's can come in handy for situations like having one's appendix removed before it ruptures, stuff like that. Other than that I'm generally skeptical of them and their practice. Here's an interesting take on the matter if you find the time! God bless!! :):

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Hi @LuMonty , you are right about this place being invaluable. There is something for everyone and their health issues.
Welcome aboard!

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

@marcar72 Thanks! I've only had the chance to watch the first 20 minutes of the video you posted. What comes to mind is something I wrote in a journal a few years ago during all the tests. "The whole appointment seems to be a ritual, and when a component is out of place, they don't seem to know what to do."

@Dolomite Thanks!

Repas du soir

ONE OF US

Ez0xGYj.png

Peatful

@LuMonty

Welcome-
Sounds like you have already discovered raypeat dot com?
Invaluable indeed!

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

@Repas du soir I don't usually laugh at those kinds of memes, but that one got me going!

@Peatful Yes indeed, it's a great site. I find myself rereading the material often, especially as my brain gets back in gear.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals