Deca only cycles safe?

Jack Earth

There a yt bodybuilder that only uses deca and claims when used alone without T poses no side effects.

MidBicep

There a yt bodybuilder that only uses deca and claims when used alone without T poses no side effects.
I don't know much about steroids, but it sounds to simplistic of a view when it comes to hormones. Even that's true, it's possibly only true for his levels of natural hormones and he just made a generalization. How do you know you have the same hormones with him? How do you know how it will affect you?
Even when it comes to things like aspirin, people here sing about its' benefits yet I haven't seen any benefits from taking it, not even an increase in temp.

OP
J

Jack Earth

I don't know much about steroids, but it sounds to simplistic of a view when it comes to hormones. Even that's true, it's possibly only true for his levels of natural hormones and he just made a generalization. How do you know you have the same hormones with him? How do you know how it will affect you?
Even when it comes to things like aspirin, people here sing about its' benefits yet I haven't seen any benefits from taking it, not even an increase in temp.
I dont know the answer to any of that. Let's see if anyone here knows more about this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals