Dear Google: Are Unvaccinated Babies Healthier?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

InChristAlone

A glitch in the matrix!!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It's not a glitch, I actually always find what I search for. I don't see any censorship on google.

yerrag

That's because you haven't asked -

-why I can't sleep
-why I urinate a lot
-why I have low body temoersture
-is serotonin good
-is estrogen good
-is coconut oil heart healthy
-is soya oil
-is canola oil
-is corn oil
-what is more worrisome PUFAs or transfats
-is hypertension the cause of disease
-is sugar bad

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I saw censorship all the time. Especially when searching general topics. If you typed in a very specific thing of course it can only show you what you typed in! Apparently many topics regarding vaccines are showing the truth instead of BS right now. And it's very weird because Q predicted this would happen.

yerrag

Google is like McDonald's.

Start them young. If you can answer the simple questions they ask growing up, they become addicted.

With McDonald's it's burgers.
With Google, it's to the lies.

That's because you haven't asked -

-why I can't sleep
-why I urinate a lot
-why I have low body temoersture
-is serotonin good
-is estrogen good
-is coconut oil heart healthy
-is soya oil
-is canola oil
-is corn oil
-what is more worrisome PUFAs or transfats
-is hypertension the cause of disease
-is sugar bad

Because it's incorrect way to use Google.

Amazoniac

These giant personalized links are suspicious. They're not necessarily evil, but we can't avoid thinking that it's a result of all your activity and history including family tree. There was a comment on Youtube, can't remember the video, but a genius mentioned that in searching for conflicting information online you not only expand your perspectives, but you also become a user that's unpredictable, your traces are confusing. It's tricking the logarithm.

It has nothing to do with not being necessary to type the rest of your email at Gmail's login page.

yerrag

InChristAlone

These giant personalized links are suspicious. They're not necessarily evil, but we can't avoid thinking that it's a result of all your activity and history including family tree. There was a comment on Youtube, can't remember the video, but a genius mentioned that in searching for conflicting information online you not only expand your perspectives, but you also become a user that's unpredictable, your traces are confusing. It's tricking the logarithm.

It has nothing to do with not being necessary to type the rest of your email at Gmail's login page.
Same result popped up for me in incongnito mode.

yerrag

If censorship is done well, you wouldn't even notice it.

Like mixing in the right combo. Truth whether it doesn't matter, and lie where it matters - to the sponsors' bottom line.

Amazoniac

Same result popped up for me in incongnito mode.
But you searched using identical terms from scratch or clicked on the link? Yet there should still be generalized links that are made priority. If results weren't somewhat personalized, links would be much shorter, it must be a way of guaranteeing that when shared or recovered, the person gets similar results. I'm not sure what's the reason.

InChristAlone

But you searched using identical terms from scratch or clicked on the link? Yet there should still be generalized links that are made priority. If results weren't somewhat personalized, links would be much shorter, it must be a way of guaranteeing that when shared or recovered, the person gets similar results. I'm not sure what's the reason.
I searched the title in a new window in incognito. What comes up for you?

yerrag

I wonder if this is a recent change. Is there a way to simulate this search 5 years ago? 10? 20?

Perhaps this is a harbinger that the vaccine makers are slowly backing out of this contentious practice of vaccinating children. They may have realized that keeping on with this practice will one day see them running up against incontrovertible evidence that they have been knowingly wrong all along. Monsanto has been selling its glyphosate and had been getting away with it. But recent events have shown it to not be invincible. Even if vaccine makers are a protected class, being in cahoots with Congress, they may be seeing the writing on the wall, and have decided to slowly do away with its children harming ways.

Or maybe they are on the verge of selling more profitable vaccines. The kind that says "Come to me and I will give rest to your pandemics?"

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Back
Top Bottom