Dealing With Herpes Family Viruses

Davsey85

Hello

I have had previous IGG markers to Herpes Zoster,Epstein Barr,cytomegalovirus and cockyssackie B

Although IGM show within normal range currently i think that it may have caused inflammation

in the nervous sytem as well as contributed to emf sensitivity.

Appreciate any input

thank you

LuMonty

Aside from pharmaceuticals, the best thing I've found is anything anti-serotonin. Lysine seems to help, but personally only from milk. YMMV with supplement form. Progesterone can be good too, as it's pro-GABA and can help calm things down. Keeping endotoxin down seems to help more than I thought, so for me personally, plenty of OJ and therefore vitamin C is great.

In two days of anti-serotonin measures (B-vitamins, lisuride, progesterone, caffeine, salt, sugar, etc) most of what I'm dealing with is flaking off and mostly gone. I have yet to try famotidine (OTC), and I ran out of metergoline, but those should be useful as well. I also went from 3 spots in my nose being bad to basically healed in the same time frame.

For prevention, anything anti-cortisol and anti-histamine can be good to stop itching and other stress especially for the integrity of the skin itself. The issue I find with messing with these two specifically is rebound. For me, I don't mess with these in targeted fashion anymore. Same with using lidocaine.

Lidocaine can numb things, but the rebound can be difficult to deal with, so I typically don't use it anymore. It's good stuff though, cheap, and if you do use it you'll have to gauge how effective it is for you long-term. Because of that, I make sure to get enough magnesium to calm things down. Between that and the progesterone it's better than the rebound effect. However, if it is needed, I found only 4% and 8% to be strong enough. Be careful, as any opening will allow lidocaine in and you can get pretty much smashed on a small amount. Luckily I had nowhere to be and my wife was highly entertained.

Aside from histamine, regular niacin can cause itching. When I have milk, the tryptophan converts to niacin, which is better than serotonin, but the flush still makes me itch. For reference, I typically have 36oz or more milk a day. On the other hand that's where my lysine comes from. Niacin and histamine aren't necessarily related to herpes, but keeping your skin happy and whole goes a long way. Any itch or skin break is a bad and opportunistic one (allergies, jock itch, poison ivy, etc).

Was about to post, but I did notice something over the last few days: After a few hours of being off the computer, my skin and hair were a lot better off. hair was softer and skin stopped flaking. I think you're on to something there whichever one it is, though both EMF and blue light are likely. That in mind, anything causing oxidative stress would be good to avoid. In my case, it seems what I'm doing is enough, as well as turning my router off at night. If you're near other sources like I am (routers, power lines), stronger treatment or prevention may be needed.

I've found that in any case, spreading my treatment through the day is best. So I might use a few drops of Energin, progesterone, and a bit of lisuride in the morning, see how I do with the food-relateds, and then have another mix at night, usually with magnesium. When I tried doing anything in single large doses or only morning/night, I had no success despite using largely the same things.

TL;DR Anti-serotonin, care for skin even non-herpes related issues, and prevent oxidative stress including EMF/blue light crap; be judicious if using lidocaine or anti-histamines/anything that may cause rebound herpes or not.

M

member 2106

Lysine supplementation works extremely well for my occasional oral herpes outbreaks. Usually 500mg three times a day until it clears, or something like that.

David PS

You want to make sure that you get more lysine than arginine in your diet. Note it is the ratio of the two amino acids that counts. Supplementation with lysine can change the ratio and that is one way to keep the level of the viruses low. The other way is to keep arginine low.

Chronometer can show you how much of lysine and arginine is in your diet. Here is a pdf if you want to plan ahead to insure that your ratio for the day will be correct.
http://eiwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Lysine-and-Arginine-Food-Guide.pdf

LUH 3417

I used to get frequent cold sores before finding the work of Ray Peat. Now the frequency is way less, I actually have not had a cold sore since 2016. What I find works best is if I feel that tingle on my lip I put two drops of progesterone on it and within 10 min it’s gone and never develops. I suppose the virus is still there and latent, I don’t know how to go about eradicating it fully, but I have not had to deal with having an actual outbreak in years which is almost miraculous.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

interesting i don't really get cold sores, more like a nueroinflammation around emf....thanks

lampofred

Do you regularly get bright incandescent light? Red light apparently powerfully protects against several types of radiation.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Thank you Fred,

I notice i feel best during the evening light hours of the sun outside away from the wireless signals.Once the sun is gone and it’s dark symptoms come back.

Red light feels better than any supplement I’ve
ever taken

The rate at which 4g is developing into 5g

I think may be faster than the rate at which

Red light helps the mitochondria

I could be mistaken here fred but

I sense that the 81 antennae’s in my city

negate some of the affects of Red Light

There is something to this redlight

I like being outdoors and would like to

Ease my way into gradual outdoor work

where 5g isn’t a concern

Maybe 8 weeks in GreenBank,Wv then

A flight to Ethiopia.America is nice in that

One has a lot freedoms if not emf sensitive

And Ethiopia is nice as well

But less security than the US

Thinking of perhaps ordering Cypro

For a long trip.Short term low emf environment

Appreciate it fred and others who have chimed in

Do you regularly get bright incandescent light? Red light apparently powerfully protects against several types of radiation.

moa

You can also add reishi mushroom powder mixed with some shitake. It boosts immune system, this mixture has been proven effective against Epstein Barr and other herpes type viruses, it cures most cases in weeks.

One of the benefits is better emptying of stomach after eating big meals, cause this type of virus is usually causing problems in the upper part of small intestine, invisible as they don't get diagnosed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals