Dead mouse water is how I'm gana die... *Gross

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

One of the things he meams is that plenty of people had it that didnt even know. Therefore death rate is drastically lower than 33% :)
Yeah I get it.

There's just a time & place to be like "it's not even real" why are you worrying & this was not that time/place.

It would be like someone getting exposed to a junkies blood & being like "bro viruses/bacteria don't make you sick" versus having human empathy for the person who's potentially facing illness.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Raising body temp is an important defence against pathogens
Yeah as my stomach allows I've been doing mild sessions in my infrared sauna.

I feel like things are slowly calming down in that department, haven't had to run to the bathroom since last night.

This morning I just feel like I'm coming out of a horrible flu.

Perry Staltic

Yeah I get it.

There's just a time & place to be like "it's not even real" why are you worrying & this was not that time/place.

It would be like someone getting exposed to a junkies blood & being like "bro viruses/bacteria don't make you sick" versus having human empathy for the person who's potentially facing illness.

Sometimes empathy involves helping a person have faith. Fear and doubt are real killers

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Sometimes empathy involves helping a person have faith. Fear and doubt are real killers
And sometimes helping a person have faith involves empathy to their situation.

There was zero empty in that back & forth.

Just bashing me for having concern over something he had decided wasn't a risk because he's self proclaimed himself an expert on the subject.

I'm not even saying he doesn't hold valid knowledge or that I entirely disagreed with him.

What it really looked like from my end was this:

"You might have symptoms but there's no way to prove it was from the piss/***t/mouse infused water that you just ingested."

That didn't feel like empathy, it in all honesty felt a bit like gaslighting.

Anyhow I seem to be through the worst of it this evening, I guess it's just too bad we'll never know if it was the mouse that made me sick as hell the last few days🙄😅

Perry Staltic

And sometimes helping a person have faith involves empathy to their situation.

There was zero empty in that back & forth.

Just bashing me for having concern over something he had decided wasn't a risk because he's self proclaimed himself an expert on the subject.

I'm not even saying he doesn't hold valid knowledge or that I entirely disagreed with him.

What it really looked like from my end was this:

"You might have symptoms but there's no way to prove it was from the piss/***t/mouse infused water that you just ingested."

That didn't feel like empathy, it in all honesty felt a bit like gaslighting.

Anyhow I seem to be through the worst of it this evening, I guess it's just too bad we'll never know if it was the mouse that made me sick as hell the last few days

I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself. Glad you're feeling better. You have a great mind. Was hating to see you lose it. It was probably bacteria making you feel bad is my guess.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself. Glad you're feeling better. You have a great mind. Was hating to see you lose it. It was probably bacteria making you feel bad is my guess.
Thank you.

Yeah my last $5 says it was leptospirosis, super common bacteria in mouse piss. Our dog got it this spring too & the vet said it's been a bad few years for it.

Today I'm feeling like the dictionary definition of tired but better in comparison to the last few days.

Neeters 27

6 a.m I wake up to pee, throats dry, go to take a sip of my water...

Instantly spit the water out when I saw the mouse that was in the process of drowning.

The water was filthy.

Instantly washed my mouth out with alcohol/brushed my teeth.

It's now 6:30 a.m & I'm pretty sure this is finally what will kill me. Almost not kidding.

It was a deer mouse in eastern Oregon, they carry Sin Nombre virus, i.e 33+% death rate type virus with no real treatment options beside support as I slowly drown in bodily fluids.

Obviously I'll call my Dr as soon as they open, but yeah.. I drank terrified mouse piss/***t/dirt water.

Gana be a super great day.

Edit to add:

I can't for the life of me remember if I took drinks throughout the night...
I hope you are alive and well. I would get a good barn cat/kitten if I were you. I have 3 and havent seen a live mouse since. a few dead ones outside on the deck, they bring them home to show me!

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I hope you are alive and well. I would get a good barn cat/kitten if I were you. I have 3 and havent seen a live mouse since. a few dead ones outside on the deck, they bring them home to show me!
I'm okay, was rough for about a week.

We have 3 wild cats that have been tamed, they do a good job but we live in nature+wheat country.

Once the land dries out like this then harvest begins there's no real keeping up with the onslaught of field mice looking to get in.

It slows down come fall but from July until late September everyone is emptying traps every day & the cats are burnt out on eating them ha.

We also do a lot of outside prevention like filling cracks/holes/chew resistant foam.

That little SOB just decided my cup of water that night was an oasis during a heat wave.

Rafe

Let’s just say I was cleaning out the garage yesterday ahead of a snow storm & had a reason to look up this thread. It’s not a vote on the previous controversy.

@tankasnowgod

It’s articles like this that, the more I read them, the more I doubt their validity. Saying things like,

“the CDC findings, they suspected that they were now dealing with a new hantavirus disease. This conclusion was a substantial leap of thought for several reasons. At the time, in the Western Hemisphere, hantaviruses were recognized as infecting only rodents, and no case of human disease had been described. In addition, the study group patients had little evidence of renal involvement; the predominant target organ was the lung in all cases. Undeterred by these discrepancies, some group members postulated, in a profoundly prescient fashion, that the outbreak was caused by an as-yet-unrecognized hantavirus that targeted the pulmonary capillary endothelium.”

That really puts things into perspective for me. And, BTW, it did sound a lot like the media on the pandemic, same basic diagnostic & emerging disease methods, reasoning, & *surprise* eventual use of ECMO.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom