Dead mouse water is how I'm gana die... *Gross

I'm.No.One

6 a.m I wake up to pee, throats dry, go to take a sip of my water...

Instantly spit the water out when I saw the mouse that was in the process of drowning.

The water was filthy.

Instantly washed my mouth out with alcohol/brushed my teeth.

It's now 6:30 a.m & I'm pretty sure this is finally what will kill me. Almost not kidding.

It was a deer mouse in eastern Oregon, they carry Sin Nombre virus, i.e 33+% death rate type virus with no real treatment options beside support as I slowly drown in bodily fluids.

Obviously I'll call my Dr as soon as they open, but yeah.. I drank terrified mouse piss/***t/dirt water.

Gana be a super great day.

Edit to add:

I can't for the life of me remember if I took drinks throughout the night...

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I took a bunch of activated charcoal in the hopes it will absorb whatever bacteria/viruses I absolutely ingested.

I'm also hoping that since I'm possibly over producing bile that my stomach is an especially hostile environment to...mouse water.

I know a lot of it is psychological but a hell lot of the fear feels founded.

Excuse my half asleep fear post.

tankasnowgod

It was a deer mouse in eastern Oregon, they carry Sin Nombre virus, i.e 33+% death rate type virus with no real treatment options beside support as I slowly drown in bodily fluids.

Why would you believe anything like this?

First off, no pathogen has an Infection Fatality Rate that high, certainly not now, and probably no time in the previous past, even during something like the Black Plague. This is the same sort of statistical chicanery they use to claim that the Covid Vaccines were "95% Effective!" A death rate that high is necessarily based on Case Fatality Rate, and from very few cases, something less than 100,000. In the case of this "Virus With No Name," it would appear the original claim was based on only 18 "cases."

Second, although this "outbreak" occurred back in the 1990s, all the same fraudulent methods and tools that they used in the fake "Covid Pandemic" were used here, just a much smaller scale..... bogus isolation experiments, attributed causality of symptoms based on nothing, PCR test detection, etc.

By the end of the long weekend, the consensus was that the outbreak was the result of 1 of 3 possible causes. The first consideration was that of a new, aggressive, and previously unrecognized type of viral influenza. The second was that an environmental toxin was the causative agent, which was certainly plausible in an agricultural area with a less than optimal regulatory climate and a history of military weapons testing. The third listed possibility was the most fascinating: that a previously unrecognized pathogen was the cause of the epidemic (1).

This is another case of the "virus hunters" at the CDC writing the conclusion to the "outbreak" while they claim to be "investigating." Why would a newly discovered germ be the "most fascinating?" Wouldn't this be like finding a new grain of sand? It seems like they tripped over themselves to avoid any sort of connection to environmental toxins or using the personal histories of the patients to draw logical conclusions, only to blame anything on some "new virus." No wonder corporate polluters love the CDC..... they've run cover for them time and again.

Lastly, they can't ever attribute symptoms to any of these "newly discovered viruses." Not in any real scientific way.

So while I'm sure any water you drank was gross, and may even potentially give you some symptoms, stop irrationally thinking the worst, and most certainly, stop self diagnosing yourself with unproven viruses that probably don't cause the symptoms that are attributed to them, even if they do "exist."

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I see what you're saying to an extent.

However the county I live in, has had many mice test positive for hanta, lots of the cases that have happened in Oregon have happened on my side of the state, & in 2016 less than 1/2 a mile from where I live a person died from it.

Do you also disbelieve that ebola exists?

Because they're both hemorrhagetic in nature.

So even if the survival rate was much higher would that make the potential of my lungs filling with blood less...real should I be unlucky enough to become symptomatic in a few weeks?

I didn't even say I was "having symptoms", acknowledge that I was feeling a lot of fear, but I also kinda am just over people who think viruses aren't real & everything is a conspiracy.

By all means, make yourself a cup of mouse sh!t/piss water & have a long drink if you don't think there's the potential for serious illness.

I've already been started on 500mg 2x daily amoxicillin to ward of Leptospirosis because that's for sure a nasty bacteria I was exposed to.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

However the county I live in, has had many mice test positive for hanta, lots of the cases that have happened in Oregon have happened on my side of the state, & in 2016 less than 1/2 a mile from where I live a person died from it.
Again, tested how? With the same fraudulent and unreliable tests like the PCR. Even your own stats should back you off the fear of it..... lots of mice testing positive, and only one claimed death (that itself can't be proven) from 6 years ago.
Not really, no. It's clearly one of the fake "media pandemics" of the past two decades, along with Zika, West Nile, SARS, MERS, Swine Flu, and such.
Again, you simply can't attribute symptoms to any of these "viruses." There's plenty of reasons for hemorrhaging to occur outside of any sort of germ.
So even if the survival rate was much higher would that make the potential of my lungs filling with blood less...real should I be unlucky enough to become symptomatic in a few weeks?
What?

This is insanity. So far, you took a virus that neither you nor the mouse you saw has been diagnosed with, are now convinced that you have, and also convinced it will cause serious symptoms. Based on what, exactly?

And this isn't even taking into account that no symptom of any kind can be traced back to these "viruses," even when they are detected.
I didn't even say I was "having symptoms", acknowledge that I was feeling a lot of fear, but I also kinda am just over people who think viruses aren't real & everything is a conspiracy.
I don't think "everything" is a conspiracy, but being one of the few who's bothered to read and understand the "isolation" papers of such viruses, it's become very clear to me that the work being done is shoddy at best, downright criminal at worst.

You shouldn't blindly accept what I say, but you shouldn't blindly accept what "health authorities" or "scientists" say, either. If you hear a claim like "Sin Nombre virus has a 33% fatality rate," you should ask "What are they basing this on? How do they know this?" Anyone who does this sees that they really don't have much to back up their claims.
By all means, make yourself a cup of mouse sh!t/piss water & have a long drink if you don't think there's the potential for serious illness.
Strawman argument. I don't know why people resort to this.

Even though I think your concerns are overblown, I still acknowledged you could have symptoms. Beyond that, it's just gross.

Perry Staltic

It's not a question of whether they exist or not, but of whether they are the only cause, or even the cause in many cases, of diseases attributed to them.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Again, tested how? With the same fraudulent and unreliable tests like the PCR. Even your own stats should back you off the fear of it..... lots of mice testing positive, and only one claimed death (that itself can't be proven) from 6 years ago.
I wonder if during the smallpox outbreaks that killed millions of natives how they even they had smallpox without being able to isolate the virus.

Seems like fake media hype to me.
Not really, no. It's clearly one of the fake "media pandemics" of the past two decades, along with Zika, West Nile, SARS, MERS, Swine Flu, and such.
Yep. You're to the point that your understandable distrust of the media/medical industry has made you believe that nothing is real.

I've seen a lot of livestock fall victim to west nile, it's not a pretty thing to see.
Again, you simply can't attribute symptoms to any of these "viruses." There's plenty of reasons for hemorrhaging to occur outside of any sort of germ.
"I know you came into contact with a potential source of xyz but there's no real way to know if your hemorrhaging is actually related to xyz even though it's a common symptom of xyz."

Do you honestly hear yourself?
What?

This is insanity. So far, you took a virus that neither you nor the mouse you saw has been diagnosed with, are now convinced that you have, and also convinced it will cause serious symptoms. Based on what, exactly?
I didn't say I had it. I expressed valid concerns over exposure.

You stated the statistics I shared are wrong.

I said, basically, if I was unlucky enough to develop symptoms of hanta in a few weeks, it's typically incubation period, I'll be sure to keep in mind the statistics are wrong in the event my lungs began to fill with blood.

This is called sarcasm.

Basically it's like saying "covid is highly survivable (I know, it is) but telling that to one of the people who did happen to die from it in some manner.

Looking at statistics always removes the human experience.
And this isn't even taking into account that no symptom of any kind can be traced back to these "viruses," even when they are detected.
Again, pretty delusional to utterly deny cause & causation.

"I see you have smallpox Jim, unfortunately there's no way to isolate if the blanket covered in pus was the primary cause of your infection so...are you sure you have smallpox?"

Jezuz 🤣
I don't think "everything" is a conspiracy, but being one of the few who's bothered to read and understand the "isolation" papers of such viruses, it's become very clear to me that the work being done is shoddy at best, downright criminal at worst.
I hope you're being paid well for being one of the foremost leading experts in world then. So many people will be relieved to know the illnesses they're catching aren't actually causing the symptoms they experience.
You shouldn't blindly accept what I say, but you shouldn't blindly accept what "health authorities" or "scientists" say, either. If you hear a claim like "Sin Nombre virus has a 33% fatality rate," you should ask "What are they basing this on? How do they know this?" Anyone who does this sees that they really don't have much to back up their claims.
Agree. I don't blindly accept what health authorities say, just like I won't blindly accept the guy's opinion that
Strawman argument. I don't know why people resort to this.
People resort to this when a person, who isn't going through a situation, says "xyz isn't real" etc.

In other words it's easy to be like "don't worry" when you're health (or whatever) isn't the thing at risk.
Even though I think your concerns are overblown, I still acknowledged you could have symptoms. Beyond that, it's just gross.
*Acknowledges I could have symptoms while systematically saying there's nothing to really worry about.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I didn't really come here to debate germ vs terrain theory.

I'm not even saying that I entirely disagree with terrain theory.

I think it's just kinda absurd to be like:

"You might have symptoms from drinking mouse infused water but you can't actually prove that those symptoms were caused by that."

Versus being like:

"If I was potentially exposed to mouse ***t/piss/fur infused water I might do xyz to combat whatever just made it's way into my body."

We know that the state of the body makes disease more probable.

Just like we know if we drink contaminated water we might end up extremely ill no matter how healthy we are.

I don't see why it has to be germ vs terrain, seems like reductive thinking. Why wouldn't it be both?

Anyhow, I probably won't end up with hanta. But if I do... It will ABSOLUTELY be caused by a virus that the fu(king mouse was a carrier of.

Perry Staltic

Hantavirus is supposedly spread via inhalation into the lungs. You imbibed. Even if real I don't think you have anything to worry about.

A

Adf

Believing so avidly that you'll be sick will certainly cause your body to create some symptoms. Do some Wim Hoff therapy, breathwork and cold shower, smile and tell yourself you're alive and healthy. and tell your body to be healthy. Believe that you will be healthy. Then go to the doc, get tested and learn you're A okay. Love and positive thought will heal you, fear will hurt you.

supercoolguy

If this helps, just know you're not alone! I suspect youll be fine, Look at what Steve-O consumed for years on MTV Jackass. Unreal.

Welcome to the club of: WTF did I just consume!?

It took 14wks for me to hack-out the turpentine I spilled in my mouth.
During witch it seeped out my pours creating a micro-fine sticky on my skin. (Eye lids, Nose was like gum, Feet stuck to the shower)

If you know what PUFA does, Turpentine is the Nuclear version. Its Tree Gum suspended in Solvent.
The solvent is easy, it exhales via the lung. The tree gum is what freaked me Out. :wtf:

Only thing I could think of to buffer the impact was Tablespoons of Butter or Coconut Oil 5-6x day.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Was a rough night. Went to sleep just fine at 9p.m woke up around 1am with a crazy sweat drenching fever, horrendous stomach cramps like made me scream myself awake bad, then all contents of my body exited for about 2 hours from both ends.

Today every muscle in my body feels like I've ran a marathon & I have a mild fever.

So, leptospirosis (extremely common bacteria that's in mouse urine). Which to be fair the Dr was already treating me for preemptively, so she's upping the amoxicillin I'm on to 800mg x2 a day (grateful it responds well to such a mild antibiotic IMHO)

However, this I guess is what that call phase one? So I can get better then fall ill again in phase two, then it's much more dangerous.

She mentioned penicillin G for that but only if it gets to that point but for now wants me to be on amoxicillin for two solid months in an effort to prevent that.

I know it's a gentle antibiotic (in comparison to most I'd suspect) but I don't know that I have any other real choice here in comparison to the risk.

It makes me feel kinda sedated when I take it, so at the very least I guess it's killing off some endotoxin so lowering serotonin?

Anyhow, I know basically everyone in this thread didn't think anything would happen from me drinking a cup of mouse infused water but it did.

So on the off chance some random future person is scouring the internet (like I tried) for what to do after drinking piss/sh!t mouse water, please don't listen to people who tell you it's just "gross" & you won't get sick from it.

Rodents are disgusting & carry huge amounts of diseases.

A

Adf

Was a rough night. Went to sleep just fine at 9p.m woke up around 1am with a crazy sweat drenching fever, horrendous stomach cramps like made me scream myself awake bad, then all contents of my body exited for about 2 hours from both ends.

Today every muscle in my body feels like I've ran a marathon & I have a mild fever.

So, leptospirosis (extremely common bacteria that's in mouse urine). Which to be fair the Dr was already treating me for preemptively, so she's upping the amoxicillin I'm on to 800mg x2 a day (grateful it responds well to such a mild antibiotic IMHO)

However, this I guess is what that call phase one? So I can get better then fall ill again in phase two, then it's much more dangerous.

She mentioned penicillin G for that but only if it gets to that point but for now wants me to be on amoxicillin for two solid months in an effort to prevent that.

I know it's a gentle antibiotic (in comparison to most I'd suspect) but I don't know that I have any other real choice here in comparison to the risk.

It makes me feel kinda sedated when I take it, so at the very least I guess it's killing off some endotoxin so lowering serotonin?

Anyhow, I know basically everyone in this thread didn't think anything would happen from me drinking a cup of mouse infused water but it did.

So on the off chance some random future person is scouring the internet (like I tried) for what to do after drinking piss/sh!t mouse water, please don't listen to people who tell you it's just "gross" & you won't get sick from it.

Rodents are disgusting & carry huge amounts of diseases.

Good work, I'm glad you got yourself sorted out. You might also try Colloidal silver if you have persistent symptoms after your antibiotic course. Keep in mind, especially as you mentioned your Dr was treating pre-emptively, taking antibiotics can cause those symptoms with or without a deadly virus in your system, as there is mass die-off of the microbes in your system which may flood you with toxic waste.

And as I'm sure you already knew before jumping on the internet and asking strangers for help, the doctor is the first place to go in an urgent situation. Asking strangers online is always a gamble. You asked for advice and you got some, don't expect anything more.

Jayvee

Dont forget to support your body properly whilst taking antibiotics. You'll pull through fine. Dont convince yourself it's going to a 'tough recovery' either because then it will be. No reason you cant enjoy life during a recovery. All the best!

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Are you dead?
Not yet, just kinda like the worse stomach flu I've ever had. Although I'm no longer puking.
`Damn, did you save the mouse
I did. Dr didn't think we needed to but I froze it just in case.
Dont forget to support your body properly whilst taking antibiotics. You'll pull through fine. Dont convince yourself it's going to a 'tough recovery' either because then it will be. No reason you cant enjoy life during a recovery. All the best!
I hear ya, I'll probably have that outlook when I'm able to be away from the bathroom. It is slowing down some though, but I might just be running out of things to exit my body ha.
I don't mean to be insensitive, but the sarcasm in this line just made me crack up.
Sarcasm is my second language 😅

Brandin

I've already been started on 500mg 2x daily amoxicillin to ward of Leptospirosis because that's for sure a nasty bacteria I was exposed to.
One of the things he meams is that plenty of people had it that didnt even know. Therefore death rate is drastically lower than 33% :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom