DC Law Now Allows Secret Vaccinations Of Children

cbar09

@haidut have you avoided vaccines for your school aged children? If so, how did you do it - through a religious/philosophical exemption?

Sorry if this is too personal of a question, but I'm just trying to understand if it's more of a 'resistance is futile' situation (like this law) or if there is still actually room to challenge the state/health authorities.

MatheusPN

They expanded the market, creating more opportunities to profit through exploiting children!?
Another: Pro-slavery, pro-market, pro-pedo push, all hungry to abuse children.

Coming from the same government know to maim children through vaccines with no liability. From the same ppl involved in bombing and torturing children. Involved in the forced slavery of children.

The USA has places with laws nastier than in most 3 countries. Like in places where pedophilia become legal through marriage.
Has an extremely corrupt justice system, making profit over imprisoning innocent pp. And legally making experiments on them. Unfortunately, its difficult to not find a place alike

Imagine if the world media had a focus against imperialists, against the elites, against huge corporations? They would be more demonized than China or ISIS, currently are.

Regina

I have known personally but one politician and he was in my estimation both evil and dumb. A man who would do anything to climb the ladder . He was not capable at anything in society so he found the golden ring in Politics.
Next will come consent by minors for sex. It may take years but this is the precurser. That is the way these enemies of life work.
:thumbsup:

pauljacob

Even if the vaccination of children is law, that doesn't prevent the parents of vaccd children from suing for damages inflicted in their children by the vaccine. I think it's akin to a cop shooting and killing someone innocent, the city will pay millions in damages.

tankasnowgod

Even if the vaccination of children is law, that doesn't prevent the parents of vaccd children from suing for damages inflicted in their children by the vaccine. I think it's akin to a cop shooting and killing someone innocent, the city will pay millions in damages.

How, exactly, are they going to sue for damages if they don't know that their children were vaccinated in the first place?

The law also requires the insurance companies, schools, and medical staff to conceal from parents that the children have been vaccinated. I guess there would be some sort of secret medical record that only those entities would have access to. So, here is a nightmare scenario. If the parents get asked by medical staff later on if the child is vaccinated they would unwittingly say "no" and then you can imagine what disaster will ensue if repeated vaccinations are made over and over. Worse, the parent would have no knowledge of what has been done and neither does any medical professional who examines the child in the future.

Of course, there is also the 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act that limited damages, and forced them to sue in a "Vaccine Court." Parents could never get "millions" in damages, even if a vaccine provably kills their child, damages are capped around $50,000, I believe.

National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act - Wikipedia

Peatful

The relationship between comedy and truth.

Giraffe

Switzerland is discussing to allow vaccination of children as young as 10 years old with the experimental covid gene therapy without parental consent and without their knowledge if the children are deemed mature enough to take decisions for themselves.

In B.C. (Canada) it's children as young as 12 years.

Bald ist Pfizer/Biontech ab 12 Jahren zugelassen – doch ob die Kinder geimpft werden, dürfen impfskeptische Eltern meistens nicht entscheiden

B.C. youth who want the COVID-19 vaccine do not need parental consent or a signed form | Globalnews.ca

Giraffe

Tennessee

Recently, parents discovered that older children can get vaccinated without their consent. It's called the “mature minor” doctrine, which allows healthcare providers to treat certain minors without parental consent, according to the “Rule of Sevens." (explained below)
[...] Between the ages of 14 and 18, there is a rebuttable presumption of capacity, and the physician may treat without parental consent unless the physician believes that the minor is not sufficiently mature to make his or her own health care decisions.

Giraffe

United Kingdom

People aged 16 or over are entitled to consent to their own treatment. This can only be overruled in exceptional circumstances.

Edit to add:
Children under the age of 16 can consent to their own treatment if they're believed to have enough intelligence, competence and understanding to fully appreciate what's involved in their treatment. This is known as being Gillick competent.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Switzerland is discussing to allow vaccination of children as young as 10 years old with the experimental covid gene therapy without parental consent and without their knowledge if the children are deemed mature enough to take decisions for themselves.

In B.C. (Canada) it's children as young as 12 years.

Bald ist Pfizer/Biontech ab 12 Jahren zugelassen – doch ob die Kinder geimpft werden, dürfen impfskeptische Eltern meistens nicht entscheiden

B.C. youth who want the COVID-19 vaccine do not need parental consent or a signed form | Globalnews.ca

Abomination!
This is clearly setting up the stage for minors "consenting" to pretty much anything else the psychopathic doctor will cunningly coach them to profess "maturity" in...including, without a doubt, "consenting" to sexual relations with an "adult". Given the insanity of the situation I would not be surprised if the narrative is pushed in the opposite direction too - i.e. certain psychopathic adults choosing to self-identify as "children" and this way they can legally have consensual sex with other children and/or avoid criminal prosecution for other transgressions due to their lack of capacity to intentionally commit a crime (as the legal doctrine holds for children).
@Drareg

Drareg

Abomination!
This is clearly setting up the stage for minors "consenting" to pretty much anything else the psychopathic doctor will cunningly coach them to profess "maturity" in...including, without a doubt, "consenting" to sexual relations with an "adult". Given the insanity of the situation I would not be surprised if the narrative is pushed in the opposite direction too - i.e. certain psychopathic adults choosing to self-identify as "children" and this way they can legally have consensual sex with other children and/or avoid criminal prosecution for other transgressions due to their lack of capacity to intentionally commit a crime (as the legal doctrine holds for children).
@Drareg

It’s nuts, they are doing it in canada also, they are offering free ice cream to the kids, a lot of people are outraged.
So far they offer free ice cream, a lottery, free burgers and the list goes on.

The cult are in Stockholm syndrome now, associating with authority, the psychological effects have gone deep, Ive noticed a doubling down from the cult since things have improved and we approached the end of lockdowns, the cult dissonance is kicking in.

Mll777

This guy is so cool and calm, unfortunately, you can't reason with sheepeople..........one day they will say, 'we were just following orders'

Thanks for posting this, watching this feels like my own experiences... there is absolutely no way to talk with sheeple.... I gave up on them, and I praise the people who are still trying!

Seeing this, provides me with a form of hope that I am not alone, also visiting this forum is giving me that feeling....

Jon2547

Vaccines, all of them, are a modern day version of pagan religion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals