David Sinclair On Joe Rogan - Anti Aging And Diseases Etc

Goobz

Asprey proudly said to Sinclair he takes 150 well thought out supplements per day.

Sinclair did say the higher the mens testosterone levels the less disease they have.

Makes sense. Though IMO the causality is likely the reverse - ie the less disease men have, the higher their testosterone levels

Herbie

o_O

Dave Asprey himself is not looking too good.

This is him about 6 years ago.

this is him on his website, Im assuming his most current video.
https://daveasprey.com/

He looks like hes aged 15 years, not 6. And the title of his new book is Age Backward and maybe live forevero_O

Wow he isn’t looking good. As much as he annoys me as total sell out marketing machine who full of it. I feel sad him.

boris

now that his entire brand is anti aging, he’s probably going to be delving into things like botox, surgery, etc. to keep his “youthful” look, so his brand isn’t tarnished

Check out this interview, you can clearly see he has botox or something similar in his forehead. The whole middle part of his forehead is absolutely dead and only the sides move up :lol: "Aging in reverse" my *.

Well maybe he just has weird eyebrows who knows. I wouldn't say he looks better than in January.

Now I remember where I saw this interview
Anti-Peat - David Sinclair,ageing In Reverse
I think that philosophy is going to end bad, it leads to higher risk taking and loss of rational mind, its not a race or competition. He did say on a Dave Aspey interview that his main motivation was to outlive his enemies.

Ok ever since I came accross him I have been incredibly suspicious and noticed his forehead looked strange and noticed it was not moving when raising his eyebrows then I was scrolling through the comments to see if anyone else noticed and many people saying he has botox in his brow and forehead. I google imaged him and found older photos when he has deep forehead wrinkles which are no longer observable.

In a normal situation I wouldn’t notice these things or care but this is a special case.

Last edited:

YamnayaMommy

My husband found out the brand of NMN recommended by Sinclair and is on day 2 of it. He felt great yesterday and agitated today.

It’s the turtle approach to longevity. I guess it works, but at the cost of becoming a rigid, neurotic bore.

I’d much rather age my appearance somewhat more, but keep my brain fueled and flexible with lots of carbs being fully oxidized throughout the day along with plemty of protein.

I’d rather live a long vigorous, jolly, adventurous life like the early 1900’s wrestler George Hackenschmidt. He lived to 90 with an athletic, social, intellectual life mostly on quality milk, fruit and vegetables to appetite. Sounds like a good time to me.
His physique is awesome

Goobz

My husband found out the brand of NMN recommended by Sinclair and is on day 2 of it. He felt great yesterday and agitated today.

I'd be a little careful of this - Sinclair has stated in interviews that he doesn't sell anything or recommend any particular brand, and anything that has his name on it has nothing to do with him. In fact he's always having to get the legal teams involved to take his name down.

stackz07

Well. I should say peat is my foundation, but specifically in regards to sinclair would be fasting and starch.
I have noticed tremendous benefits to my mental clarity and energy by incorporating fasting, but still benefit from days of overfeeding on sugars

Im probably 60% peat / 40 sinclair.

Fasting does feel good, in a very unhealthy way. I believe it's your body stressing out and putting you "in the zone" through adrenaline, cortisol, etc in order to go get food. I know poker pros who fast for tournaments and they are sharp but I've had that same clarity from sleep deprivation which is also not a healthy physiological response to achieve that clarity.

Fasting does feel good, in a very unhealthy way. I believe it's your body stressing out and putting you "in the zone" through adrenaline, cortisol, etc in order to go get food. I know poker pros who fast for tournaments and they are sharp but I've had that same clarity from sleep deprivation which is also not a healthy physiological response to achieve that clarity.

It is this.Your body "recognizes" his lousy misery status and stims you up to the gills
so that you move your lazy **** to delicious foodstuff or go hunting after your food.
But all considered,1 to 2 days a month could be used as IF.
Not more,if you fast,you still consume micronutrients.

Stifler

now that his entire brand is anti aging, he’s probably going to be delving into things like botox, surgery, etc. to keep his “youthful” look, so his brand isn’t tarnished
I agree. I saw a separate interview of him raising his eyebrows at a time (if you have botox injections on your forehead it wouldn't wrinkle up if you raised your eyebrows). Very good sign he's had botox injections at the very least and definitely dermal filler injections as well in his cheeks due to the sheer complexion and volume they have; it doesn't look natural but it was also minimal enough to appear natural to the average person

Last edited:
I agree. I saw a separate interview of him raising his eyebrows at a time (if you have botox injections on your forehead it wouldn't wrinkle up if you raised your eyebrows). Very good sign he's had botox injections at the very least and definitely dermal filler injections as well in his cheeks due to the sheer complexion and volume they have; it doesn't look natural but it was also minimal enough to appear natural to the average person

@boris
member Boris posted actual proof of Sinclairs Bulletproofed Fur-Cap,powered by Botox(tm).
hope he can show the the evidence,brought to by gifs!

Happy welcome Stifler!

boris

My pleasure :lol: @Tristan Loscha @Stifler

jlT8EsN.gif

7LfKLi0.gif

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals