David Sinclair,ageing In Reverse

Herbie

how are people seriously criticising this guy based on his botox use lmao, can we please keep this forum high quality? has literally nothing at all to do with his scientific ideas on aging and don't waste time trying to argue how it's in any way relevant. maybe he's just vain and has a psychological thing about wrinkles and wants to minimize them as effectively as possible? boom, no need to talk about it anymore, onto actual science.

So niave people don’t equat his appearance to his scientific work. He doesn't talk about the science in the interviews and a lot of the focus on his personal life and appearance.

boris

@rainbow5000
Look through his youtube comments. People constanly use his young looking appearence to reaffirm the effectiveness of his methods. Even saying he must be doing something right because he looks younger than some years ago. He knows about the effect this has. It‘s shady to get these types if procedures without disclosing them when you talk to millions of people about „aging in reverse“.

tankasnowgod

I don't think David Sinclair is necessarily an evil lying trickster, despite his ideas being counter to Ray Peats (benevolent all knowing prophet).

I don't think he's an evil lying trickster simply because his ideas run counter to Peat's. I think Sinclair is an evil lying trickster because he sold his company to Glaxo for over $700 Million and they had to shut it down 5 years later. In fact, this puts Sinclair into the "Elite" category of evil lying trickster to me.

He is the most legit guy on the planet and his sugar intake is under normal levels (keeps sugar under normal levels with metformim)

I say the whole sugar is good theory of Peat is a fail and David Sinclair is right...

My opinion after years of research. Sugar is poison .

I'm not impressed with him.
Neither is he impressed by your opinion .

Take a look at this (photos) :

David Sinclair , age 51 , sugar intake = - (he lowers sugar even to sublevels with metformin)
Dave Asprey, age 46 = Ray Peat diet follower

You do the math.

Attachments

• DtLN8d6U8AAwpMp.jpg
    DtLN8d6U8AAwpMp.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 121
  • dave-asprey-1-bulletproof-finalamm_h.jpg
    dave-asprey-1-bulletproof-finalamm_h.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 116
He is the most legit guy on the planet and his sugar intake is under normal levels (keeps sugar under normal levels with metformim)

I say the whole sugar is good theory of Peat is a fail and David Sinclair is right...

My opinion after years of research. Sugar is poison .

peat isn’t necessarily right on his reco’s but sugar is incredibly good for you if you’re active and don’t want to live your life on adrenaline and cortisol because of depleted liver glycogen

Hyperglycemia is poison.
Sinclair isn’t the genius people think he is. He just has a degree in a relevant field and is good at marketing himself because he’s smarter than the average donkey scientist - see the 700m scam above.

Kingpinguin

peat isn’t necessarily right on his reco’s but sugar is incredibly good for you if you’re active and don’t want to live your life on adrenaline and cortisol because of depleted liver glycogen

Hyperglycemia is poison.
Sinclair isn’t the genius people think he is. He just has a degree in a relevant field and is good at marketing himself because he’s smarter than the average donkey scientist - see the 700m scam above.

If he’s a scientist that actually cares about longevity. How in any possible way can he be acknowledged as someone smart. Eats zero sugar, fasting and using drugs to lower blood sugar further. If he was smart he wouldnt do that. If in fact he is smart for real for real that just means he dont know things like cortisol is bad, cortisol is caused by low blood sugar, cortisol steals cholesterol from youth steroids etc. Still he’s supposed to be the guy with most knowledge about longevity stuff. He’s portrayed in Joe Rogan as number one longevity expert, basically mostly talking about supplements he take. Bragd about using huge doses of resveratrol powder he has in his basement. And that its the bizniz. Aging backwards. Its all a ploy, scam etc... Its a big joke and it’s kinda funny. Don’t know if he’s making fun of himself, or us, or people
In society swallowing this crap. If he’s serious about the stuff he talks about he must be completely oblivious to how uneducated in his field he actually is.

If he’s a scientist that actually cares about longevity. How in any possible way can he be acknowledged as someone smart. Eats zero sugar, fasting and using drugs to lower blood sugar further. If he was smart he wouldnt do that. If in fact he is smart for real for real that just means he dont know things like cortisol is bad, cortisol is caused by low blood sugar, cortisol steals cholesterol from youth steroids etc. Still he’s supposed to be the guy with most knowledge about longevity stuff. He’s portrayed in Joe Rogan as number one longevity expert, basically mostly talking about supplements he take. Bragd about using huge doses of resveratrol powder he has in his basement. And that its the bizniz. Aging backwards. Its all a ploy, scam etc... Its a big joke and it’s kinda funny. Don’t know if he’s making fun of himself, or us, or people
In society swallowing this crap. If he’s serious about the stuff he talks about he must be completely oblivious to how uneducated in his field he actually is.

Word! Couldn’t sum it all up better than this.

schultz

Hyperglycemia is poison.

Personally I don't think it's the sugar itself that is actually the problem with hyperglycemia.

Word! Couldn’t sum it all up better than this.

Agreed. Nice summation.

Personally I don't think it's the sugar itself that is actually the problem with hyperglycemia.

I agree with you, I didn’t mean that sugar is the problem. I think that poor micronutrient profile is a bigger issue, as Ray Peat correctly pointed out when he discusses potassium being more important than insulin for proper glucose metabolism. Fasted insulin remains an incredible marker of disease (that no doctor bothers using.....) for so many reasons starting with the lack of nutrients.

David Sinclair , age 51 , sugar intake = - (he lowers sugar even to sublevels with metformin)

You do the math.
Lol yeah, Dave Asprey follows Ray's diet for sure. That's why he eats low carb. Makes complete sense, except it doesn't.

Auslander

The guy looks like a weasel, clearly has botox in his forehead, and his real last name isn’t even Sinclair. Overall very dishonest and dodgy looking and sounding fella.

J

jb116

Hyperglycemia is poison.
hyperglycemia has almost really nothing to do with sugar that's eaten.

J

jb116

sugar isn’t exactly the best satiating food and hyperglycemia has everything to do with a caloric surplus that’s high in glucose and fats
That's an incomplete picture. If anything, from a Peat perspective we have learned to always think of the organism. Therefore it's insufficient to say as a blanket statement "has everything to with..."

Yucca

You do the math.

54 (55 soon), keto, no sugar, no filters, no Botox, no health concerns, no pain at all, and intermittent fasting (18-19h/day, up to 24 1x/week), weight training with about 10% BF :

Attachments

• B33CE9C6-4195-45E8-8511-86DCF4ADF91B.jpeg
    B33CE9C6-4195-45E8-8511-86DCF4ADF91B.jpeg
    576.7 KB · Views: 52
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals