Daughter went Rogue & got vaxed - what to do?

Mito

My massage therapist has had the pfizer vaccine. Should I be worred?
What about us..the shedding risk to us others....
Welcome ideas and comments!
HD (not exact)47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

Ray Peat - 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk.

KMUD 3_19_21: CV-19, shots, immune system, inflammation

P

Peatness

HD (not exact)47:09- I had a question... If you know someone in your family who has had the covid jab or shot, is there a risk for the unvaccinated person to be around the person who has had the shot? If so, does it differ with the mRNA and the untenanted virus? What would you recommend for people?

Ray Peat - 47:46- I think continuing to be conscious of washing your hands and just not being too bold about possible exposures, but I don’t think that’s a real serious risk to catch something from the vaccinated person. Other vaccines have turned out to create a vaccine related epidemic. Currently in Africa vaccine Polio, the Polio entirely dependent of the vaccine, is the main epidemic concern. There is president for the vaccine itself to create and spread disease. So it isn’t non-sense , but I don’t think it’s a great risk.

Thanks so much for this. I like my massage therapist. It would have been sad to have to drop her.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

@Philomath
As a fellow parent, I can't imagine my child having to go through this one day.

She's at an age where she's figuring life out at a constant rate and I can't imagine someone in that period of life being really open to what their parents say.

However, it might seem counterintuitive, getting your health to an amazing level (feeling and looking) so she can see an amazing example of what it means to be vital and healthy.

We started our child off in the kitchen, home garden, local farm from day 1 basically so it's hopefully being woven in her system as a healthy "normal" for her.

I think @Murtaza is spot on. I wasn't raised around eating healthy at all growing up. However, I also was never pressured to live and be a certain way by mom which I think kept me intact with my internal guiding system to figure it out myself.

Speaking from my experience and not assuming you're not doing above btw.
Unsolicited advise rarely seems to be helpful or received with an open mind. I just try to cultivate a relationship that creates space for some of these conversations that challenges biases. If someone isnt open to eating a more balanced diet its hard to believe they would be open to breaking down the narrative behind the need for mass vaccination. Maybe just start where you can and talk to her about some better food choices. Whats the "low hanging fruit"? I would start there
Agreed

brocktoon

I need some quick help and advice.
My daughter decided to get the Phizer vax while away at college. She knew we didn’t advise it but the pressure they put on these kids to confirm is rediculous! She received the first shot today... sore arm is her only symptom so far. What should I have her do? Take Aspirin? Progesterone? Is it too late? What would happen if she didn’t get the second shot?
As Ozzy said so eloquently, paranoia will destroy ya. Further, to "confirm" without conforming can be ridiculous.

ww3not4me

Vitamin D! Leafy Greens! Vitamin C! Black Seed Oil! Avoiding PUFA's

A lot of currently controversial well read, previously published and credentialed Doctors have recommended Ivermectin to detox the spike protein out of the system and get rid of any parasites. Ivermectin is also fantastic for inflammation and maybe cancer as well.

I have used it myself and know many other's friends and family that have used it both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

I got vaccinated in 2021 because well we did not known then what we know now. I have diabetes, hypertension, over weight and 48 years old. I had had cellulitis and had to be hospitalized for it and thought well it might be a good idea. Having been an Army Brat and having worked for the government I have long since been overly vaccinated by our Government! So I did not see it as much of a risk for me.

I wish my kids had not gotten vaccinated I tried to talk them out of it. One the Army coerced with extreme prejudice into taking the J&J vaccine or else! The other two are University students and athletes and again it was mandatory and they wanted to be at college more than they wanted to fight. They love being Division 1 athletes.

So out of my family of 5 all of us are vaccinated except my wife. 3 out of 4 that are vaccinated have had Covid-19 at least once. I had it 2X once in 2020 and once in 2022. My wife has only caught it 1 time she is unvaccinated and has probably had 20+ in her restaurant come down with Covid-19. She only just got Omicron last month the same time I caught Covid-19 for the 2nd time and one of my sons and a ton of family caught it. My father in-law died and it was a huge week long event with the wake and the funeral and all the people stopping by the house etc....It was a super spreader event for sure. As many people that caught it were fully vaccinated as unvaccinated.

2 sons have J&J, I have Pfizer, and my other son has Moderna.

All of us have used Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Zinc, Famotidine to clear it up and test clean inside of 5 days.

Not once have I cared if someone next to me is vaccinated or not vaccinated. I have been concerned about no one being mandated to take any medical procedure. I am also very concerned about the truth and all the stuff we now know they have been hiding from us!

The above is not medical advice just what has worked for me and my family and been my personal experience with insanely small sample size!

It is endemic now I think we just need to stop being divisive and start loving our neighbor as ourselves! Hope I got that close to right? LOL

P

Peatness

Oh dear - this didn't age well

encerent

For parents of children in highschool: make sure to send them to a college in TX or FL if in the US.

A

Adf

Aside from what everyone else has mentioned, if you are concerned about the potential for graphene oxide, astralagus is said to be one of the only things currently known to be able to break it down. I don't know how true the claims are that they have graphene oxide in all the vaccines, but it doesn't hurt to be safe than sorry.

As someone else has mentioned, don't let fear and stress stop you or your family from living. You can and should be cautious, in all areas of life, but don't let yourself believe you or your daughter are doomed. You're not doomed.

I always live with the belief that 'Things will always work out well for me in the end".

I believe this 100% because every single bad, frightening or stressful thing that happened to me in my life, is way worse in my head, than in reality. I'm alive today and stronger for it, and everything negative and nasty that happened to me in my past, is nothing but a mere memory now. I believe and know this will be the case with Covid too.

Your conscious thoughts, intentions and beliefs affect your reality a lot more than most people realize or like to believe.

OliviaD

Oh dear - this didn't age well
No :) Although I did hear him say in 2 more recent interviews "he would avoid the vaccinated for about a month" (after their injection), and was much more appreciative of the issues with the shedding.

I wonder how the OP did with the massage therapist. I think it is always a combination between how much the 'donor' is putting out, and how susceptible the recipient is.

I got very sick - from what I believe to be shedding after moving in with my injected parents to care for my mother, who was dying after hers. So - this was very close, intimate contact - encountering all body fluids, including blood. Also sharing living space, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. I was also very run down. I was extremely blessed to find a local physician at a small private clinic who actually acknowledged the shedding - as she developed severe uterine bleeding as her primary symptom. She gave me Ivermectin and suggested I stay on a prophylactic dose for a year, after the initial treatment. I definitely helped. I noticed I would get worse after exposure to many newly injected people (close contact - i.e. family coming to visit), so I would take some IVM before or after exposure).

I would not go to a massage therapist that I knew was injected - that's close contact. I'm also much more leery after my negative experiences. (my symptoms were not 'covid' llke - well perhaps some - extreme fatigue (like nothing I ever experienced before) , severe headaches, lots of exacerbation of GI issues, feeling achy and generally crappy.

I hope I never end up in a hospital.

NatachaRose

You said that she was already on the pill before she took the v and doesn’t eat well because she’s in college so my guess is she’s not really interested in her health anyway so she probably won’t do the things you will advice her to do (like taking all the supplements, eating better etc).
The 2 things that could help and don’t take a lot of effort would be taking MB and doing red light therapy in the morning.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals