Daughter went Rogue & got vaxed - what to do?

Philomath

I need some quick help and advice.
My daughter decided to get the Phizer vax while away at college. She knew we didn’t advise it but the pressure they put on these kids to confirm is rediculous! She received the first shot today... sore arm is her only symptom so far. What should I have her do? Take Aspirin? Progesterone? Is it too late? What would happen if she didn’t get the second shot?

mrchibbs

There's nothing to do. It's done. Clearly she has her own beliefs and fighting or aggravating over it will probably just make things worse.

Just accept her decision, and stand firm on your own beliefs.

It's an mRNA vaccines, the nefarious effects are likely long term so not much to do. If she's open to not receiving the second shot, that can help for sure, but the ''damage'' is already done so to speak.

justin_s

I wouldn't freak out, it would validate the rebellion. If you've told her about the negative effects and the prudence of waiting, all you can do now is gently try and change her mind. Like @mrchibbs said, not sure you can do anything now.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My daughter decided to get the Phizer vax while away at college. She knew we didn’t advise it but the pressure they put on these kids to confirm is rediculous! She received the first shot today... sore arm is her only symptom so far. What should I have her do? Take Aspirin? Progesterone? Is it too late? What would happen if she didn’t get the second shot?
Man, I’m sorry. My daughter took the J&J shot and told me the reason was that she felt extremely pressured.

Progesterone and aspirin seem like good choices to me. I’ve been wondering for a couple days if methylene blue might be helpful too but haven’t had time to look into it in depth yet.

My coworker’s wife didn’t take her second shot and the only thing that happened is that she only had one bad reaction a avoided a second one! She had a fever, fatigue and a hard swollen lump at the injection site.

Nemo

Ray advised hitting anti-inflammatory stuff hard: gelatin, aspirin, progesterone, niacinamide, all of it.

I would show her the Richard Fleming MD interviews to help convince her not to get the 2nd shot. The shots don't work and expose you to much higher doses of the dangerous spike protein material than exposure in the wild. 12 minute version:

2 1/2 hour version:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ0MYmKY8_U&t=2s

Fleming seems to believe that proper initial treatment of the disease, if you get symptoms, can prevent continuing to the really bad stuff that could occur up to 18 months later. He presents a treatment that cured 100% of the patients in his study who received it. He says few doctors are providing that treatment and they're all doing ventilator settings wrong, killing people. Might want to line up a doctor you trust, just in case.

Georgi and Danny are doing a show on the vaccines now:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKJz3eChtfM

I would have HCQ on hand to start her immediately on it if she gets symptoms. There is also a protocol for prophylaxis, although this is for Covid contracted in the wild: COVID-19 Outpatient Study

Inaut

prayers for the living (and also the dead)....

I'm not sure why NDGA (from chaparral) is coming to my mind but I think it's very protective for some reason. I'll see if I can locate something of scientific value for my suspicions.

lampofred

Coconut oil, aspirin, niacinamide, vitamin E, progesterone, sugar, salt, even coffee, everything that will keep TSH, phosphate, and iron down. Keep sugar and calcium up.

Dr. Peat has never said this and in fact might actually be against it, so take it with deliberation but I think it would be safe to avoid excess copper after being exposed to this vaccine. I think copper would excessively increase fluidity and thus increase risk of cancer.

Also I think being a "sweet" person might lower inflammation, analogous to how sugar is anti-inflammatory. So being extra forgiving, extra tolerant, minimizing quarrels, avoiding breaking bonds, etc.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I know that Haidut gave the tips on a podcast, but the best things possible are-

Aspirin, Niacinamide, Progesterone, Cyproheptadine, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Naltrexone...... and such. Basically, and good anti-inflammatory, any good TLR4 Antagonist, any good serotnonin antagonist, and anything that lowers/binds to endotoxin (so, maybe Vitamin C as well).

None of these are perfect. It's certainly not too late to limit the damage, but some damage may have already been done. Avoiding the second shot would be VERY wise, as even if there is damage from the first, best not to compound that with a second. In other words, if you dug yourself into a hole, at least stop digging.

No one can say what would be a good therapy (as she signed up for a medical experiment without realizing it), but maybe daily doses of some of the more easily available on that list (like D, Aspirin, Progesterone, and/or Niacinamide) along with having something like cypro and/or naltrexone on hand might be a good idea. I did a fairly long course of cypro, and wouldn't hesitate to take it again, even for a few months.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Coconut oil, aspirin, niacinamide, vitamin E, progesterone, sugar, salt, even coffee, everything that will keep TSH, phosphate, and iron down. Keep sugar and calcium up.

Dr. Peat has never said this and in fact might actually be against it, so take it with deliberation but I think it would be safe to avoid excess copper after being exposed to this vaccine. I think copper would excessively increase fluidity and thus increase risk of cancer.

Also I think being a "sweet" person might lower inflammation, analogous to how sugar is anti-inflammatory. So being extra forgiving, extra tolerant, minimizing quarrels, avoiding breaking bonds, etc.
She’s in college so her protein intake is low, Carbs are high, and PUFA intake is probably high as well. Add to that she’s on birth control.
She rarely eats seafood so copper it’s probably low already. I guess that’s a starting point.

Scout88at

Unsolicited advise rarely seems to be helpful or received with an open mind. I just try to cultivate a relationship that creates space for some of these conversations that challenges biases. If someone isnt open to eating a more balanced diet its hard to believe they would be open to breaking down the narrative behind the need for mass vaccination. Maybe just start where you can and talk to her about some better food choices. Whats the "low hanging fruit"? I would start there

Hermes

In your shoes I'd probably try to keep the line of communication open, engage her with questions such as: What made you decide to take the vaccine? What do you hope to gain from it? How do you experience group pressure? She needs to be interested to hear your concerns and that's best achieved by trying to deeply understand her side of the story. If there is a real dialogue going on you can start to introduce your concerns about the vaccine, your doubts about the truthfulness of the information provided by the pharmaceutical industry in regards to the safety of these novel vaccines. A good place to educate yourself about the horrendous malpractice is this article, it's mind-boggling: 18 Reasons I Won’t Be Getting a Covid Vaccine I hope she decides then to not take the second shot.

OccamzRazer

Sorry for your experience. Hopefully she comes around to a better understanding of how things really are, as opposed to what they seem to be. Perhaps she'll avoid future vaccines? One can hope.

I think there's a learning lesson here:

Allowing one's children to be funneled into a corrupt system, and expecting them to break out and resist it at the last moment, is probably not as effective as differentiating from matrices of control from the start.

(I speak as a father myself, so I know how hard this can be)

Last edited:

Murtaza

im sorry to hear that, hopefully she wont have any adverse effects. i would suggest anti-serotonin chemicals like cypro and a diet high in calcium.

in the end we make our own choices, there is ray peat qoute that i dont remember exactly but its something like if you tell someone what to do it turns off their own internal guiding system. I beileve if shes healthy and a little bit curious she'll figure it out herself.

Beastmode

@Philomath
As a fellow parent, I can't imagine my child having to go through this one day.

She's at an age where she's figuring life out at a constant rate and I can't imagine someone in that period of life being really open to what their parents say.

However, it might seem counterintuitive, getting your health to an amazing level (feeling and looking) so she can see an amazing example of what it means to be vital and healthy.

We started our child off in the kitchen, home garden, local farm from day 1 basically so it's hopefully being woven in her system as a healthy "normal" for her.

I think @Murtaza is spot on. I wasn't raised around eating healthy at all growing up. However, I also was never pressured to live and be a certain way by mom which I think kept me intact with my internal guiding system to figure it out myself.

Speaking from my experience and not assuming you're not doing above btw.

OccamzRazer

We started our child off in the kitchen, home garden, local farm from day 1 basically so it's hopefully being woven in her system as a healthy "normal" for her.
Nice! This is the only other way to go. In today's world, anything else is only a setup for future disappointment/disaster.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Man, I’m sorry. My daughter took the J&J shot and told me the reason was that she felt extremely pressured.

Progesterone and aspirin seem like good choices to me. I’ve been wondering for a couple days if methylene blue might be helpful too but haven’t had time to look into it in depth yet.

My coworker’s wife didn’t take her second shot and the only thing that happened is that she only had one bad reaction a avoided a second one! She had a fever, fatigue and a hard swollen lump at the injection site.
Thank you @Blossom. I think all the same treatments for Alzheimer’s may be the best option if symptoms arise. But decreasing stress & optimizing metabolism may be the only way to prevent the inflammation cascade. MB would likely help, and I read here that microdosing of LSD (or derivatives?) may have long term positive effects on the brain.

Mito

Add to that she’s on birth control. She rarely eats seafood so copper it’s probably low already.
Conclusion: While elevated serum copper concentration was found in users of all types of oral contraceptives, elevation was more pronounced among women taking oral contraceptives with antiandrogen effective progestins like antiandrogens or third generation oral contraceptives containing desogestrel. Further investigation is required to shed light on the possible role of high serum copper concentration in increasing cardiovascular or thrombotic risk of women using oral contraceptives.

lisamarie1010

I am so sorry: We also face something similar in our family.
What about us..the shedding risk to us others....
Welcome ideas and comments!

vetbusd

@Philomath
As a fellow parent, I can't imagine my child having to go through this one day.

She's at an age where she's figuring life out at a constant rate and I can't imagine someone in that period of life being really open to what their parents say.

However, it might seem counterintuitive, getting your health to an amazing level (feeling and looking) so she can see an amazing example of what it means to be vital and healthy.

I think @Murtaza is spot on. I wasn't raised around eating healthy at all growing up. However, I also was never pressured to live and be a certain way by mom which I think kept me intact with my internal guiding system to figure it out myself.

Speaking from my experience and not assuming you're not doing above btw.
As a teenager with a mother was also unsuccessful in convincing me not to take the vaccine (not the covid one, but for chicken pox) I can give my two cents.
* I wrote a longer message about what I would suggest, but it seems that @Hermes linked an article much better than what I could say. Just approach it without bais and encourage them to read the 18reasons i wont be taking the vaccine article.

P

Peatness

I am so sorry: We also face something similar in our family.
What about us..the shedding risk to us others....
Welcome ideas and comments!
My massage therapist has had the pfizer vaccine. Should I be worred?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals