Dating and Working in a Vaccinated World

Jonnie

Been back into trying to get laid the last few weeks slowly ramping up, working on my flirting skills and game again. Plus starting up some online dating. For me it always takes a few months to get back into the game. Once the ball is rolling, it is rolling but the start is the hardest. Because of health issues I had to slow down my life a lot and I cut off most girls that I was hanging out with at the time.

I don't think things have changed much. I did notice more girls who have plastic surgery lately. At age of 18-21. Pretty nuts. At that age you are "hot" (as in sexual attractive) even with a ***t nose or smaller lips. Don't ruin it. I think it is some type of mental disorder like bodybuilders who think they are never big enough. It does not bother me to the point I will not date the girl but I think it is a shame more than anything. You look like a weirdo.
When you get some you should change your name from Jerkboy to Laidboy.

I'm also thinking of getting a few good pics and going on dating apps/insta too.

That being said, I do think things have changed a bit.. especially among current bracket of young females.
A lot of them seem to have higher standards than a few years ago and if you're not in the top 5% of her 500 matches that she got within a week then good luck.

It is extremely easy for girls on the other hand, there's a world full of simps out there.

But it should be doable, just don't expect to date up in looks through dating apps.

About the surgery, unfortunately some people think their nose is too large and mouth to small, while it's actually their underdeveloped maxilla/mandible that is causing the imbalance in their face/skull.

Having a good maxilla and set of teeth is all the rage.
After all, it is the only sexual organ on display for all to see.

TomS

Yesterday I found this picture on twitter. An Israeli school girl planned it for deaf people..

Attachments

• uj-maszk.jpg
    uj-maszk.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17

OccamzRazer

Is clean shaven or facial hair a better look for younger men with regards to womens preference
Really depends on your face. You might have to just try out both!

I look younger clean shaven, but get more attention from women - even younger ones - with facial hair.

AndrogenicJB

Really depends on your face. You might have to just try out both!

I look younger clean shaven, but get more attention from women - even younger ones - with facial hair.
I saw your facial hair in a pic a while ago, what is the style called if you know btw, i'm thinking of going for something of that nature

Jerkboy

When you get some you should change your name from Jerkboy to Laidboy.

I'm also thinking of getting a few good pics and going on dating apps/insta too.

That being said, I do think things have changed a bit.. especially among current bracket of young females.
A lot of them seem to have higher standards than a few years ago and if you're not in the top 5% of her 500 matches that she got within a week then good luck.

It is extremely easy for girls on the other hand, there's a world full of simps out there.

But it should be doable, just don't expect to date up in looks through dating apps.

About the surgery, unfortunately some people think their nose is too large and mouth to small, while it's actually their underdeveloped maxilla/mandible that is causing the imbalance in their face/skull.

Having a good maxilla and set of teeth is all the rage.
After all, it is the only sexual organ on display for all to see.
Yes it seems to have gotten harder to an extent. Just means you have to play the game even harder. A lot of guys are *******. The competition is not that hard. It is more like the girls are able to be more picky now with 1000s of guys trying to get it. Especially if she is cute. So you gotta stand out someway. Sometimes your personality itself can stand out. If you are a crazy guy with good confidence and know how to have fun. That by itself is status. Like they say: Game = status by itself.

If you love yourself that is good too. Even if you are a bit narcissistic. It is better than the opposite.

I personally dislike PUA, especially the fake acting stuff. But I do use it subconciously. Teasing, negging, treating her like a brat, etc. This is just normal flirting. I would not even call it PUA.

The last three girls I had before I took a break which was around 1 year ago was an 18 y/o ballerina girl, pretty cute and a 21 y/o college student and a 26 y/o dentist. All were cute enough to bang. Not fat, cute face, etc. That is my only rule. No girls who I am repulsed by. For that, dating apps are pretty good. Just have to weed out the girls you do not want. It is kind of a number game.

In the clubs I often got hotter girls for sure. Just because I have ballsy attitude which women like and it is harder to show that on dating apps except through the description text.

In the gym I often also flirt with girls and definitely some girls who are into it. Just gotta be more obvious about it. Sometimes I stare them down and then approach. Some girls definitely like it if you stare at them in a certain way. But it is a certain stare. There is also the sperg stare. Gotta be 100% confident about it. I also catch girls staring at me from the sides of their eyes. That is also a good sign.

I think in real life definitely hotter girls. You just have to approach every girl that gives you signs. A lot of guys, incl. me sometimes I hesistate and end up not doing it. I always regret it later on.

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

Hinge, the dating app I prefer, now has the option to declare yourself “not yet vaccinated.” It’s so funny that they include the yet in there, implying that everyone will get vaccinated at some point. No option to put “not vaccinated,” just that you’re not vaccinated yet.

Anyway, I put myself as “not yet vaccinated” and have found some potential matches who put that as their vaxx status as well. Good ones are still out there!

AdoTintor

Hinge, the dating app I prefer, now has the option to declare yourself “not yet vaccinated.” It’s so funny that they include the yet in there, implying that everyone will get vaccinated at some point. No option to put “not vaccinated,” just that you’re not vaccinated yet.

Anyway, I put myself as “not yet vaccinated” and have found some potential matches who put that as their vaxx status as well. Good ones are still out there!
this replaces door to door - they will jab you while you sleep

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

Part of this might stem from the fact that I had a strong endotoxin flareup a few days ago, which causes lingering depression still affecting me, but I feel a bit stir crazy due to lack of interaction with the opposite sex. I haven't had intimate relations with a girl, or even gone on a date, in months, because the dating pool has become so small. It seems like <5% of girls in my area remain unvaxxed, and I had enough trouble finding suitable dates even before the vaccine rollout. I can't help but feel that connection with the opposite sex has a critical existential value, and without this connection, some deep need isn't getting met.

K

Kayaker

Part of this might stem from the fact that I had a strong endotoxin flareup a few days ago, which causes lingering depression still affecting me, but I feel a bit stir crazy due to lack of interaction with the opposite sex. I haven't had intimate relations with a girl, or even gone on a date, in months, because the dating pool has become so small. It seems like <5% of girls in my area remain unvaxxed, and I had enough trouble finding suitable dates even before the vaccine rollout. I can't help but feel that connection with the opposite sex has a critical existential value, and without this connection, some deep need isn't getting met.
What are their reasons for being unvaxxed?

I wonder what percentage of people in my area are unvaxxed, but I don't know if the published data is real.

I think this problem affects everyone. Young people using their electronics and staying at home.

The new sex is e-sex. Real sex is animalistic, just like meat is primitive and everyone needs to eat vegan food and wear sunscreen and masks to remain pure, uncontaminated by the dirty. Hate speech is dirty, so it gets filtered. Get ready, brain-computer interface, online game sex will be in your head connected to another person through high-speed 5G!

OP
Vileplume

Vileplume

What are their reasons for being unvaxxed?

I wonder what percentage of people in my area are unvaxxed, but I don't know if the published data is real.

I think this problem affects everyone. Young people using their electronics and staying at home.

The new sex is e-sex. Real sex is animalistic, just like meat is primitive and everyone needs to eat vegan food and wear sunscreen and masks to remain pure, uncontaminated by the dirty. Hate speech is dirty, so it gets filtered. Get ready, brain-computer interface, online game sex will be in your head connected to another person through high-speed 5G!
I suppose they remain unvaxxed either because 1) they think the vaxx might harm their health, 2) they ethically oppose governments and corporations trying to push everyone into getting it, or 3) they simply don't think the vaxx is necessary because they realize that covid doesn't threaten them.

But as time goes on, the % of unvaxxed will obviously drop. You can't revert to an unvaxxed state ever again, after you've taken it. Still, as some on this forum have expressed, maybe it's just for a certain time period after getting the vaxx that the person sheds or poses a risk.

I think we have an innate desire for intimacy with the opposite sex. There's a certain euphoria, like exists for art and accomplishment, that comes when you share such a close experience with someone romantically. And it doesn't just apply to the sex itself -- cuddling in a bed, or making out in the grass, give a similar joy. I crave that feeling and don't think it's only valuable in the context of monogamy. Of course, having monogamy with someone you love provides a whole new sense of comfort and satisfaction, but even a single night of closeness in a warm, intimate bedroom, with a girl I've never met before, feels like it satisfies not just a superficial need, but an existential one. It seems like a major loss, going long periods of time without that.

K

Kayaker

I suppose they remain unvaxxed either because 1) they think the vaxx might harm their health, 2) they ethically oppose governments and corporations trying to push everyone into getting it, or 3) they simply don't think the vaxx is necessary because they realize that covid doesn't threaten them.

But as time goes on, the % of unvaxxed will obviously drop. You can't revert to an unvaxxed state ever again, after you've taken it. Still, as some on this forum have expressed, maybe it's just for a certain time period after getting the vaxx that the person sheds or poses a risk.

I think we have an innate desire for intimacy with the opposite sex. There's a certain euphoria, like exists for art and accomplishment, that comes when you share such a close experience with someone romantically. And it doesn't just apply to the sex itself -- cuddling in a bed, or making out in the grass, give a similar joy. I crave that feeling and don't think it's only valuable in the context of monogamy. Of course, having monogamy with someone you love provides a whole new sense of comfort and satisfaction, but even a single night of closeness in a warm, intimate bedroom, with a girl I've never met before, feels like it satisfies not just a superficial need, but an existential one. It seems like a major loss, going long periods of time without that.
You felt it would be inappropriate to ask? I spent a lot of time in non-political online communities recently. Covid and the vaccines were never even mentioned, nor did anyone ask me if I was vaxxed. Maybe it's a touchy subject.

I have no problem with % of the unvaxxed dropping. The lower the %, the more defined the unvaxxed label becomes. This will lead to further discrimination, but I welcome it because I'm used to being cast out. I also don't respect vaxxed people, so I wouldn't mind being cast out by them anyway. So it's win-win.

I think sex with someone you're not sexually attracted to offers the same thing.

Just as you can be turned off by someone you're sexually attracted to being vaxxed, it's possible to be turned on by someone you're not sexually attracted to if they exhibit certain behaviors or have certain traits.

This includes online interactions. You don't know what the person looks like, but you may feel attraction or repulsion.

So your desire may overwhelm not being attracted to a certain gender and end up creating special interactions, for example.

Being vaxxed means you're a sheep. Unvaxxed unfortunately means you may fear the vaccine's effects, but those fearful people may be more likely to bend under threat of incarceration.

I avoid mainstream movies, games, and other media, as well as mainstream people. No matter how attractive they may be, they disgust me by association. I can't stand them and even if they're friendly, I can't relate to them and don't want to talk to them. It has nothing to do with spike proteins or transfer of vaccine RNA or nanoparticles.

tankasnowgod

Being vaxxed means you're a sheep. Unvaxxed unfortunately means you may fear the vaccine's effects, but those fearful people may be more likely to bend under threat of incarceration.

This hasn't been done anywhere, nor even suggested. All they are doing (and all they can do) is regulate businesses. That's it. Where do you see "Vaccine Passports" used? Businesses. Where do you see "Vaccine Mandates" being proposed? For jobs at...... businesses. It's all commercial.

K

Kayaker

This hasn't been done anywhere, nor even suggested. All they are doing (and all they can do) is regulate businesses. That's it. Where do you see "Vaccine Passports" used? Businesses. Where do you see "Vaccine Mandates" being proposed? For jobs at...... businesses. It's all commercial.
It hasn't, but the situation doesn't look good in Australia, and I heard they are building a quarantine camp.

I have a poor understanding of martial law in the US, but I assume TPTB want to create panic and hate and try to use it.

If we have a "dark winter" and a particularly deadly variant kills a large amount of people, they may pin the blame on unvaxxed people and require vaxxing under the pretense that they are a danger to society.

tankasnowgod

If we have a "dark winter" and a particularly deadly variant kills a large amount of people, they may pin the blame on unvaxxed people and require vaxxing under the pretense that they are a danger to society.
How can they have a "particularly deadly variant" of a virus that hasn't even been shown to exist?

This fake pandemic has always been lacking two key elements- "The Virus" that was supposed to be the star of the show, and "The Pandemic," in the sense that they really weren't any sort of excess deaths, when looking at all cause mortality.

Obviously, a lot of what they do is spread fear and rumors, but many seem not to come to pass. How's that event 201 "65 Million Dead in 18n Months" prediction holding up? Yeah, nowhere near reality. Everything else has been either under color of law (getting people to accept things that would otherwise have no force if they didn't), and by regulating businesses, which they do have the authority to do, albeit they have even been pushing that envelope.

In the US, they know they can't go beyond a certain point, because, while they are outnumbered everywhere on the planet, there is also something like 400 Million privately held guns.

Obviously, they want to come into the Private (the entire goal of the WRM/NWO/World Communism..... the destruction of all private property, including your mind and body), but they can't push too far, at least in The Republic.

K

Kayaker

How can they have a "particularly deadly variant" of a virus that hasn't even been shown to exist?

This fake pandemic has always been lacking two key elements- "The Virus" that was supposed to be the star of the show, and "The Pandemic," in the sense that they really weren't any sort of excess deaths, when looking at all cause mortality.

Obviously, a lot of what they do is spread fear and rumors, but many seem not to come to pass. How's that event 201 "65 Million Dead in 18n Months" prediction holding up? Yeah, nowhere near reality. Everything else has been either under color of law (getting people to accept things that would otherwise have no force if they didn't), and by regulating businesses, which they do have the authority to do, albeit they have even been pushing that envelope.

In the US, they know they can't go beyond a certain point, because, while they are outnumbered everywhere on the planet, there is also something like 400 Million privately held guns.

Obviously, they want to come into the Private (the entire goal of the WRM/NWO/World Communism..... the destruction of all private property, including your mind and body), but they can't push too far, at least in The Republic.
Covid-19 is said to be a "virus" that mutates quickly and with ease. Vaxxing causes the virus to mutate much like antibiotics cause bacteria to become resistant to them.

The covid back then, "alpha", was a small fry for sure. It adapted to the spike protein antibodies of the vaxx and "delta" came out. I imagine it's way more deadly, for vaxxed people, anyway.

There are still newer ones coming out. Such as A-30.

I think TPTB are intentionally breeding a super-virus with mass application of the vaxx to kill many people, create a state of emergency, and use it to create the great reset.

If the virus doesn't exist, why are they able to even discover and identify variants with consistency?

Also, if viruses don't affect healthy people, then why are there mild ones like the common cold and severe ones like rabies? Covid may have started as an (intentionally) overblown threat, but it may become a real one, silencing people who say covid is as much of a threat as a common or bad flu.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals