DARPA HYDROGEL IN THE TEST SWABS

Lollipop2

Copying a message here

This is was sent by someone from Slovakia. Some of the references are in the original language, so it is a bit difficult to cross check.

Nevertheless, it is interesting what they propose and affirm to be real.

I have always suspected these long Q-tips going so deep in our nasal passages.

https://www.golokaproject.org/docum...om-surface-testing-in-the-Slovak-Republic.pdf
OMG...long ago I posted that rogue unproven video about the test swabs containing nano particles. Needless to say it was not received well on this forum. I kept wishing that someone would test these swabs. I would have but don’t have the resources. I am so glad someone tested them. I have been very suspicious about these swabs.

Thank you for posting @drk

Lollipop2

Seems kind of sketchy.
Yeah, I wondered. I wish people would do studies on these tests. I would if I had the resources. My gut tells me something is wrong especially the way they shove the so far near the brain and then twist them. They really only need saliva.

Lollipop2

Well a research scientist actually studied the PCR tests - results are troubling. I am not sure of nanogels BUT lots of nano particles silver, titanium, etc.

P

Peatness

Well a research scientist actually studied the PCR tests - results are troubling. I am not sure of nanogels BUT lots of nano particles silver, titanium, etc.

Do you still think they are dangerous. I has 3 pcr tests last year. I keep wondering if they could be playing a part in my health issues.

Lollipop2

Do you still think they are dangerous. I has 3 pcr tests last year. I keep wondering if they could be playing a part in my health issues.
I am not sure what to think of them honestly. I have never taken one. My guess is you are fine. We don’t really hear about problems with the PCR, if there were, I am sure we would hear about it and it would be all over alternative media.

Next time you have to take a test, the safe one is an antibody test. They have them in US labs. You can check out UK and see if they have them.

P

Peatness

I am not sure what to think of them honestly. I have never taken one. My guess is you are fine. We don’t really hear about problems with the PCR, if there were, I am sure we would hear about it and it would be all over alternative media.

Next time you have to take a test, the safe one is an antibody test. They have them in US labs. You can check out UK and see if they have them.
Thanks. Anxiety is running high here.

P

Peatness

Me too lol I had 2 tests laster year. I’m sure if we survive and overcome the depopulation powers, we’ll find cures for whatever they’ve done.
just posted a reply to your other post on a possible antedote.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom