• Yes, sadly.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Maybe, let me check..

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Amazoniac

A serious condition that must be treated as soon as possible, especially if the suppliers are local.
Symptoms include:
- Already banned from the mail list of at least 3 companies after inquiring about their manufacturing process. No more replies from their technical department
- Making your inquiries bigger than the product description
- Considering creating your own products because the options are narrowing
- Opening a website to kindly share and spare people from going on the same route

Did you contract it?

4peatssake

No I did not.
I take a special extract of anti Dan matter.

That way I can continue to avail myself of the benefits of Danwichism but remain free of its deleterious side effects.

a-cancer-cure.jpg

The vitamin E situation is unacceptable. We need to create a product, or perhaps haidut can make one.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Such_Saturation said:
The vitamin E situation is unacceptable. We need to create a product, or perhaps haidut can make one.

I thought Health Natura now has a decent tocopherol product??
What would you like to see in a vitamin E product that is not present in any others out there?

Dan W

At the first signs of Danwichism, be sure seek immediate medical attention. If not treated promptly, symptoms can be lifelong, and include frustrating the people you go shopping with.

Not that I have any personal experience with the condition, I just know that information from...a friend.

XPlus

haidut said:
Such_Saturation said:

What would you like to see in a vitamin E product that is not present in any others out there?

I get a craving like feeling whenever I pop one of those Mercola brand.
It's made from GM-free sunflowers.
It tastes the freshest compared to the other two below but the concentration of oil is obviously higher. It also contains a bit of tocoterinols and is quite expensive.

Ultimate E by throne is the best I tried so far. It seems like the best brand in the market.
It's refined from soy beans and is slightly tasteless.
Very potent, higher gamma compared to other tocopherols, no added oils.
A bit cheaper than Mercola's but still too expensive.

Unique E is the cheapest, slightly more potent than Mercolas but tastes terrible compared to the other two.
It's refined from Soy I think.

If you'd ask me, I think the best Vitmain E would have the purity, potency and ratios of Thorne's and the freshness of Mercola's. The freshness of Mercola's may be due to the fact that's refined from sunflower seeds which taste better than soy.
Ray I think mentioned that the better Vitamin E they used to make back in the day was refined from wheat germ.
I found one Greek product that's refined from wheat germ online but didn't have the courage to order it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
XPlus said:
haidut said:
Such_Saturation said:

I get a craving like feeling whenever I pop one of those Mercola brand.
It's made from GM-free sunflowers.
It tastes the freshest compared to the other two below but the concentration of oil is obviously higher. It also contains a bit of tocoterinols and is quite expensive.

Ultimate E by throne is the best I tried so far. It seems like the best brand in the market.
It's refined from soy beans and is slightly tasteless.
Very potent, higher gamma compared to other tocopherols, no added oils.
A bit cheaper than Mercola's but still too expensive.

Unique E is the cheapest, slightly more potent than Mercolas but tastes terrible compared to the other two.
It's refined from Soy I think.

If you'd ask me, I think the best Vitmain E would have the purity, potency and ratios of Thorne's and the freshness of Mercola's. The freshness of Mercola's may be due to the fact that's refined from sunflower seeds which taste better than soy.
Ray I think mentioned that the better Vitamin E they used to make back in the day was refined from wheat germ.
I found one Greek product that's refined from wheat germ online but didn't have the courage to order it.

What about this product?
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/carlson- ... ls/cl-1144

XPlus

haidut said:

I haven't tried that one before. I'll get one with my next order.
The Thorne's profile is slightly more impressive considering the tocopherol ratios, I think.

I was thinking since you're form Europe, maybe you can find a supplier who can make a product to your specifications.
Vitmain E for Idealabs Ray Peat-style.
Refined from wheat germ, higher gamma content, 95-99% pure and free from Tocoterinols.

Depending on the cost, that could make some kick-**** Vitmain E.

haidut

Forum Supporter
XPlus said:
haidut said:

I haven't tried that one before. I'll get one with my next order.
The Thorne's profile is slightly more impressive considering the tocopherol ratios, I think.

I was thinking since you're form Europe, maybe you can find a supplier who can make a product to your specifications.
Vitmain E for Idealabs Ray Peat-style.
Refined from wheat germ, higher gamma content, 95-99% pure and free from Tocoterinols.

Depending on the cost, that could make some kick-**** Vitmain E.

There are tons of wheat germ oil lying around unused in Eastern Europe. I will look into it.

I was thinking something like non-GMO soy with safflower to achieve ratios that you can't get anywhere else, such as 50/50 gamma and alpha. Perhaps a bit of CoQ10 could be added.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Such_Saturation said:
I was thinking something like non-GMO soy with safflower to achieve ratios that you can't get anywhere else, such as 50/50 gamma and alpha. Perhaps a bit of CoQ10 could be added.

I think vitamin E metabolizes into something very similar to CoQ10. They are calling it a tocopherol-quinone (TQ) or something similar depending on the country doing the research. Maybe adding some vitamin K and/or some emodin would make it even better. But it no longer be vitamin E supplement. It would be closer to rocket fuel:):
http://www.chemicalbook.com/ChemicalPro ... 233925.htm
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 8610003013

haidut said:
Such_Saturation said:

I think vitamin E metabolizes into something very similar to CoQ10. They are calling it a tocopherol-quinone (TQ) or something similar depending on the country doing the research. Maybe adding some vitamin K and/or some emodin would make it even better. But it no longer be vitamin E supplement. It would be closer to rocket fuel:):
http://www.chemicalbook.com/ChemicalPro ... 233925.htm
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 8610003013

:mrgreen: I'll take five :robot :beammeup

narouz

Westside PUFAs said:
I was going to take a trip to CO to boost my CO2 levels up in the Rockies with Dan Wich but I watched his review of an an air ionizer to lower serotonin and at 1:53 he raised his voice and it made me really scared so I didn't go. :(

It was just the ions talkin'.

narouz

Westside PUFAs said:
I was going to take a trip to CO to boost my CO2 levels up in the Rockies with Dan Wich but I watched his review of an an air ionizer to lower serotonin and at 1:53 he raised his voice and it made me really scared so I didn't go. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiPpg2GewGI

Dan-
I guess it was your previous ionizer you posted about some time back.
That review just kinda petered out as I recall,
with no clear verdict.
Then there was the park and the squirrels episode...

With your new
Comtech IG-133A Air Ionizer
what has been your experience?

(I mean, to be honest...I can't see myself using one much...but that bubblewrap!...free?...really!?)

narouz

He makes bread out of potatoes.
A succulent interior of beef and cheese.
He invents a Ray Peat-inspired chain of food trucks.

"Why have a sandwich when you can have a danwich?

XPlus

narouz said:
"Why have a sandwich when you can have a danwich?

Feminists are so gonna like that :cool:

Dan W

I will definitely get that printed on a t-shirt.

Narouz, I never noticed much from either ionizer, but I've continued to use the Comtech. I figure it's probably benefiting me in small ways, even after using up the bubble wrap. And it doesn't require any real effort or cost beyond the initial purchase. Although they've really hiked their prices!

And WP, don't worry, I only yell when I'm trying to make a boring video more interesting. We'll stick to hushed conversations about rice cookers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals