Danny roddys latest podcast

golder

I missed Danny’s latest podcast. Gutted. I’m guessing it got flagged for contentious material or something, but I was hoping someone was wise enough to record it? PM me if so and you’ll be my favourite human being!

Lollipop2

I also checked on his Bitchute channel and it is not there as well. I bet he hasn’t released it yet.

Sam321

I missed Danny’s latest podcast. Gutted. I’m guessing it got flagged for contentious material or something, but I was hoping someone was wise enough to record it? PM me if so and you’ll be my favourite human being!
He puts things on Bitchute for back up.

Given the predominant content on that site is mostly ethno-statists, men's rights, and obscure conspiracy, the likelihood of his content getting taken off there is low. Unless of course whoever hosts the site gets targeted.

You could probably watch there once he uploads.

tastyfood

He chose not to upload the show because there were a lot of technical problems. Nothing to do with the content being flagged.

This all went down during the livestream. It was an interesting episode despite the technical problems. He had to stop the stream about 3 times, but when they were both on and speaking it was enjoyable as usual.

Sam321

He chose not to upload the show because there were a lot of technical problems. Nothing to do with the content being flagged.

This all went down during the livestream. It was an interesting episode despite the technical problems. He had to stop the stream about 3 times, but when they were both on and speaking it was enjoyable as usual.
It seems like its 50/50 technical problems.

I had no idea a live stream was that hard to work out

OP
G

golder

It seems like its 50/50 technical problems.

I had no idea a live stream was that hard to work out
Gutted I missed it now. Guess it goes to show you can never rely on a recording. Any interesting take-homes from anyone who tuned in?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals