Ray Peat Interview Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov - Oct 30, 2020

tallglass13

RAY CONTINUES TO SOUND SO GOOD AND ALERT. HE IS DEFINELTLY DOING THINGS RIGHT FOR HIMSELF.

Vileplume

RAY CONTINUES TO SOUND SO GOOD AND ALERT. HE IS DEFINELTLY DOING THINGS RIGHT FOR HIMSELF.

Seriously. How he can recall people’s full names, and the details of their studies/work on cue, is amazing. I’m 28 and his brain works way quicker than mine.

I loved the part of this interview when Ray talked about how people with high cellular energy activating their consciousness could dream and think in a more “polychromatic” sense, with more kinesthetic thought rehearsal, and that this thinking is helping the universe plan it’s next development. Mind blowing. He’s a philosopher.

Seriously. How he can recall people’s full names, and the details of their studies/work on cue, is amazing. I’m 28 and his brain works way quicker than mine.

I loved the part of this interview when Ray talked about how people with high cellular energy activating their consciousness could dream and think in a more “polychromatic” sense, with more kinesthetic thought rehearsal, and that this thinking is helping the universe plan it’s next development. Mind blowing. He’s a philosopher.

100%. Love his towering intellect and this in particular I found inspiring.

gaze

yea, his intellect is on an extremely high level. He nears the autistic savant level of intellect, without the lack of empathy and social skills that's common with that sub section of people. He is a very fascinating person, which I think is just unique for us because our culture is basically over filled with low IQ people and ideas, within academia, media, etc.

schultz

Ray mentioned potassium was present in pretty significant amounts in coke. This researcher and his team disagree. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(83)91471-X/fulltext

I believe this researcher is incorrect. I saw a paper that listed the amount of potassium in grams per litre. Actually the paper was about how it could be potentially dangerous that there is so much potassium in certain soft drinks. Coca Cola light and Pepsi Light had the most. Mineral waters had undetectable levels, which I found amusing. The amount wasn't super high, but it wasn't zero either. Things like milk and orange juice would supply a lot more.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ons_of_soft_drinks_by_HPGe_gamma_spectrometry

"The HPGe gamma spectrometric analysis described here found that the potassium concentrations of the soft drinks are mostly around 450–490 mg/L. Exceptions are the two mineral waters, with concentrations too low to be detected, and the two ‘‘light’’ sodas, Coca-Cola Light and Pepsi Light, with concentrations more than double those of the other sodas."

CokePotassium.jpg

How he can recall people’s full names, and the details of their studies/work on cue, is amazing.

Yeah he can recall very obscure papers and authors on the fly, even on topics he doesn't know he will be discussing. I've heard him mess up someones name only once. If I remember correctly he called David McCarren, the calcium researcher, David McConnel. But I've heard him mention McCarren several other times without getting the name wrong.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals