Danny begins to stutter like Ray? What is going on?

JamesGatz

I really do not care for your particular brand of buffoonery at the moment. I already explained my opinion and reasoning on all the possible contributing factors in my first post and the other posts on this thread. There is plenty of research showing the positive effects of DHA on brain function. Since you regularly admit to being a science-denier, I am sure you'll just predictably claim any research on DHA being beneficial to human is false.
Science-denier? What is Science? You realize that the NWO manufactures a large portion of "scientific studies" because you people believe anything you read on the internet.

JUST keep taking your PUFA man, PUFA is good for you brah, JUST take the fish oil already man

Real Science is experimentation, LETS BE HONEST - I'm the realest scientist on this forum

When Neil Degrasse Tyson needs advice, HE CALLS ME

When Bill Nye the Science Lie needs advice, HE CALLS ME

baron

"Buffoonery" - - spot on!
I agree with you regarding sardines and DHA. And I regret cutting them out of my diet a couple years ago when I discovered the works of Ray Peat and became obsessively neurotic about PUFA avoidance.

Unfortunately this forum is full of science deniers. Small minds seeking a secure identity within a dogma, completely threatened by any ideas that don't validate their status quo.
Oh, now I understand why you were so inflamed when I suggested people should give credit to Peat.

milkboi

Thats why when I was taking p5p in high doses for a couple months I was uber confident, socially outgoing, charismatic af. But it's like I lose that intelligent voice in my head, and I just dont think any more. When I stopped, I slowly become more and more in my head again, analyzing every situation, thinking and contemplating a lot, becoming more interested in intellectual things again.

When I was on p5p, a girl even told me, you are more of the "body type", kinda calling me dumb in a sense even though I was the hyper intelligent type. But on p5p that part just shuts off.
Interestingly enough, while I agree that a low dopamine state promotes introversion, low dopamine also seems to makes me dumber and less eloquent. Although sometimes in a high dopamine state my mouth is faster than my brain and I say some not well thought out stuff lol

ddjd

What are your thoughts on this? The stuttering is very consistent throughout the interview. I find it quite concerning.
danny is so obsessed with ray, i wouldnt be surprised if hes conciously/subconciously trying to imitate ray

Makrosky

I agree with you regarding sardines and DHA. And I regret cutting them out of my diet a couple years ago when I discovered the works of Ray Peat and became obsessively neurotic about PUFA avoidance.

Unfortunately this forum is full of science deniers. Small minds seeking a secure identity within a dogma, completely threatened by any ideas that don't validate their status quo.
I am with you on the PUFA thing.

No matter what Peat quotes others will throw at me like bible versicles, I believe Ray's crusade against PUFA was about the massive adoption of *refined* oils which became mainstream last 50yrs or so. Canola, rapeseed, etc.

And he was right. That is pure poison.

But I don't think it resists any critical thinking to claim naturally ocurring PUFA is poison as well as it became dogma here. To begin with because if the oil/food is not refined, in many cases it contains its own antidote against peroxidation: Vitamin E, Selenium, etc.

Last edited:

redsun

"Still, this doesn’t mean that the brain supplements may not work. It’s just that there is not much, if any, evidence from randomized clinical trials — the gold standard for research — on isolated vitamins or minerals and brain health."

"Fish is a staple in the Mediterranean and MIND diets, among others, and studies have found an association between higher intake of fish and a lower risk of cognitive decline. However, omega-3 supplements haven’t shown the same effect. Any benefit seems to come from a greater intake of fish and not from taking fish oil supplements."

Now we can argue this may mean that Omega-3 supplements do not get used by the body... or it may mean that the positive effect of fish on brain health is not from the Omega-3's. What are the odds it is because of a higher protein intake as most people are severely protein deficient? And even with all this arguing, we are talking about avoiding cognitive decline, not actually boosting performance.
You cannot use one harvard article with no references and then argue now that omega 3 supplements are not useful. And of course it is true some people eat like dirt. Too little protein, and too little overall micronutrient intake. This is why it is better to eat fish because you will get omega 3s as well as a wide array of beneficial micronutrients. Food is always better. Its better to eat beef and oysters than take zinc supplements. It is better to eat meat and real animal protein than get your protein from powders. Same principle applies for all micronutrients in that its better when you get them from whole food.

You cannot expect some otherworldly like improvement from some fish oil. Its an essential fatty acid, not a miracle nootropic. But in a diet that is otherwise satisfactory in other nutrients but lacks omega 3, you will do better getting more. While there is some research that suggests there is no effect, there is much more that suggests there is a positive effect. Here are some systematic reviews (which review many studies):

Good news is you can always get started again. Many of us were, and unfortunately, many right now are constantly being pushed to extremes with all the restrictive diets that are popular nowadays.
Science-denier? What is Science? You realize that the NWO manufactures a large portion of "scientific studies" because you people believe anything you read on the internet.

JUST keep taking your PUFA man, PUFA is good for you brah, JUST take the fish oil already man

Real Science is experimentation, LETS BE HONEST - I'm the realest scientist on this forum

When Neil Degrasse Tyson needs advice, HE CALLS ME

When Bill Nye the Science Lie needs advice, HE CALLS ME
Of course real science is experimentation you gnat. Randomized controlled trials are literally the gold-standard for evidence-based research. That is the best kind of experimentation you can do, and multiple RCTs are required for something to be taken seriously. No one is manufacturing massive amounts of fake studies. That's just your paranoid schizo brain talking.

You cannot even comprehend how far gone you are. Its sad but really your kind who obsess about conspiracy and don't even know basic biology are now a dime a dozen on this forum. Some users on here don't even know basic human anatomy and physiology but will gladly post almost solely about the latest conspiracy news and religious arguments. Its absolutely comical when you remember that this was originally a health forum. Somehow it turned into what it is now. No wonder why so many of the older, more down-to-earth forum members are no longer active.

Hidden49

You cannot use one harvard article with no references and then argue now that omega 3 supplements are not useful. And of course it is true some people eat like dirt. Too little protein, and too little overall micronutrient intake. This is why it is better to eat fish because you will get omega 3s as well as a wide array of beneficial micronutrients. Food is always better. Its better to eat beef and oysters than take zinc supplements. It is better to eat meat and real animal protein than get your protein from powders. Same principle applies for all micronutrients in that its better when you get them from whole food.

You cannot expect some otherworldly like improvement from some fish oil. Its an essential fatty acid, not a miracle nootropic. But in a diet that is otherwise satisfactory in other nutrients but lacks omega 3, you will do better getting more. While there is some research that suggests there is no effect, there is much more that suggests there is a positive effect. Here are some systematic reviews (which review many studies):
Just my experience but back when I used to eat fish (wild salmon) I didn’t really get much benefits, however when I took isolated fish oil I did see benefits. And I think this was to do with the mercury content in the salmon.

For the most part I agree food is usually better than supplements, but shell fish accumulate heavy metals more than fish with fins. So it’s probably better to just supplement zinc and copper or get them from other foods than eat shellfish.

EustaceBagge

With all due respect, I don't see a reason for Harvard to have a bias against fish oil, I actually see a reason for them to have a bias in favour of it, as the omega-3 industry is very large and there is no equal industry opposite to the omega-3 industry. I start of with this not as a rebuttal, but as a reinforcement that the Harvard article was of quality, and there is no proof of omega-3s being beneficial.

Secondly, all these RCT's are modern, aka in a population that has high consumption of PUFA's. A high pufa diet will always benefit from omega-3, as it is less saturated than what most people consume in the form of higher omegas anyway. A comparison of how omega-3 affects someone that is already considered "healthy" to Peat standards with a 98.6 degrees morning temp. would be impossible nowadays, but unless something like that happens I just can't put much weight on these studies.

0.8–1.2 g omega-3 FA, this is the recommended amount of Omega-3 supplementation as stated in the fourth study. If I eat 5 eggs and drink 2 cups of milk I already exceed this amount. How come I need more then? 10 grams of walnuts is already 0.8 grams of omega-3... I'm sure I get enough within the context of a low PUFA diet. Even in a moderate pufa diet it would be enough Imo. And remember that the recommendation of ~1 gram of Omega 3's is on your average pufa laden citizen that has to balance his bad pufa (omega 6+) with less bad pufa (omega 3).

Like I can go in more depth in the studies you posted as well, because most of them don't make sense to begin with: "In cognitively healthy individuals with clinical coronary artery disease (CAD), 3.36 g EPA and DHA daily slowed cognitive ageing by 2.5 years." -First study
So how did those people get CAD to begin with? Not from PUFA consumption perhaps? How is this valid proof of omega-3's working? I only see a balancing act of less benign pufa with more benign pufa (omega-3 vs 6 for example).
"Of 15 RCTs in cognitively healthy individuals age more than 55 years, seven reported benefit, whereas eight did not." -First study.

The harvard article is right in stating there is no valid proof. And anyone that Peats, literally anyone that visits this site and eats 20% as Peat stated you should, gets enough Omega-3 without exception.

JamesGatz

Good news is you can always get started again. Many of us were, and unfortunately, many right now are constantly being pushed to extremes with all the restrictive diets that are popular nowadays.

Of course real science is experimentation you gnat. Randomized controlled trials are literally the gold-standard for evidence-based research. That is the best kind of experimentation you can do, and multiple RCTs are required for something to be taken seriously. No one is manufacturing massive amounts of fake studies. That's just your paranoid schizo brain talking.

You cannot even comprehend how far gone you are. Its sad but really your kind who obsess about conspiracy and don't even know basic biology are now a dime a dozen on this forum. Some users on here don't even know basic human anatomy and physiology but will gladly post almost solely about the latest conspiracy news and religious arguments. Its absolutely comical when you remember that this was originally a health forum. Somehow it turned into what it is now. No wonder why so many of the older, more down-to-earth forum members are no longer active.
Keep crying you ANT 🐜

Gnat? Don't steal my insults BREAD SON, You're the bugman of the forum guy, you can't steal my insults son, if you have no creative ideas/insults of your own then keep your vocal chords shut kid

My gosh man, you really like to follow me around here huh? Want my autograph kid?

You aren't that smart are you?

You LITERALLY ADVOCATE taking PUFA on the Ray Peat Forum, this is not safe advice kid, a typical NYC rat has more brain cells than you yet you have the nerve to talk about other peoples intelligence

OF COURSE THERES FAKE STUDIES is your brain working ok? You know AGENTS admit to doing this trash right?

You can find a study for LITERALLY ANYTHING

studies that PUFA is good

studies that Excessive Iron is great man

studies that people in cities are healthier than country environments (this was even posted on the forum)

TOTALLY MADE UP STUDIES, but your IQ is 50 max so you can't see 10 steps ahead

Paranoid schizo NOTHING kid, I'm better than you in every way, and your mom likes me better than she likes you

I spoke to your Mom on the phone last night, she said that you still wear 'Superman' underwear and that you ask her to read you "Oh, the Places you'll Go!" By Dr. Seuss every night to get tucked into bed, she also said you haven't touched a female in about 10+ years

COME ON REDDY BOY - STEP YOUR GAME UP BREAD-SUN

Yea, you know the forum HAS ONLY GROWN and GOTTEN BETTER right? I see you oldies on the forum crying about the 'new members', yea KEEP CRYING KID, the forum is ONLY GETTING BIGGER, ONLY GETTING MORE POPULAR (no thanks to you),

But who are you to talk? You don't know BASIC ANATOMY either kid, you're recommending people to consume PUFA on here kid, you're like Matt Rat-Burn, you have NO IDEA what you're talking about, not the SLIGHTEST CLUE about anything. A Raccoon that lives in a tree has more self-awareness than you, It's sad really, keep up with the insults though keyboard warrior

Your advice is dangerous kid, There should be a Hall of Shame on the forum featuring you and other people

Tell your Mom I LOVE HER AND I HOPE SHES HAVING A GREAT DAY

Thanks BREAD SON

EustaceBagge

Keep crying you ANT 🐜

Gnat? Don't steal my insults BREAD SON, You're the bugman of the forum guy, you can't steal my insults son, if you have no creative ideas/insults of your own then keep your vocal chords shut kid

My gosh man, you really like to follow me around here huh? Want my autograph kid?

You LITERALLY ADVOCATE taking PUFA on the Ray Peat Forum, this is not safe advice kid, a typical NYC rat has more brain cells than you yet you have the nerve to talk about other peoples intelligence

OF COURSE THERES FAKE STUDIES is your brain working ok? You know AGENTS admit to doing this trash right?

studies that people in cities are healthier than country environments (this was even posted on the forum)

Paranoid schizo NOTHING kid, I'm better than you in every way, and your mom likes me better than she likes you

I spoke to your Mom on the phone last night, she said that you still wear 'Superman' underwear and that you ask her to read you "Oh, the Places you'll Go!" By Dr. Seuss every night to get tucked into bed, she also said you haven't touched a female in about 10+ years

Yea, you know the forum HAS ONLY GROWN and GOTTEN BETTER right? I see you oldies on the forum crying about the 'new members', yea KEEP CRYING KID, the forum is ONLY GETTING BIGGER, ONLY GETTING MORE POPULAR (no thanks to you),

But who are you to talk? You don't know BASIC ANATOMY either kid, you're recommending people to consume PUFA on here kid, you're like Matt Rat-Burn, you have NO IDEA what you're talking about, not the SLIGHTEST CLUE about anything. A Raccoon that lives in a tree has more self-awareness than you, It's sad really, keep up with the insults though keyboard warrior

Your advice is dangerous kid, There should be a Hall of Shame on the forum featuring you and other people

Thanks BREAD SON
Made me laugh. But indeed, more and more people are becoming aware of the evils of PUFA and seeking a genuine way to restore their metabolism, no better place than Peat. Everyone here is eager to change too, they try out the newest stuff and micromanage everything (to their demise), but it paves the way for others. This behavior is unlikely to be found anywhere else where people follow blindly what a quack chiropractor MD tells them. Like I can ask 100 people on the street what they think of Omega-3's and everyone will say they are great, even kids for God's sake. If that is not enough proof of the conditioning being done, and you still believe "science" WITHOUT WISDOM... your loss.

Hidden49

Keep crying you ANT 🐜

Thanks BREAD SON
6EE2329A-D521-4132-9239-CD58696E3C3E.gif

redsun

Keep crying you ANT 🐜

Thanks BREAD SON
These types of inflammatory posts you like to make proves just how wrong you are. I mean at first when you were still new here, your obsession with all caps and over the top language was kind of adorable. Its like watching a monkey fiddle with a keyboard. But now its just embarrassing, like watching a grown man have a temper tantrum in public. I had my fill a little while ago making a mockery out of you in the other thread. I don't have the time nor the desire to repeatedly entertain your boundless stupidity.

But you know its funny james, how you truly cannot help yourself when it comes to making garbage posts like these against other people on this forum. You are so concerned with being banned and yet still you write a post that is half mediocre insults, half gibberish with exactly zero substance. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or a week from now but eventually. A month, 3 months, a year from now, how long can you go before you become so unhinged they have no choice but to ban you. It inevitable because its not possible for you to change. To change your behavior requires levels of intelligence and self-awareness you do not and will never possess.

JamesGatz

These types of inflammatory posts you like to make proves just how wrong you are. I mean at first when you were still new here, your obsession with all caps and over the top language was kind of adorable. Its like watching a monkey fiddle with a keyboard. But now its just embarrassing, like watching a grown man have a temper tantrum in public. I had my fill a little while ago making a mockery out of you in the other thread. I don't have the time nor the desire to repeatedly entertain your boundless stupidity.

But you know its funny james, how you truly cannot help yourself when it comes to making garbage posts like these against other people on this forum. You are so concerned with being banned and yet still you write a post that is half mediocre insults, half gibberish with exactly zero substance. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or a week from now but eventually. A month, 3 months, a year from now, how long can you go before you become so unhinged they have no choice but to ban you. It inevitable because its not possible for you to change. To change your behavior requires levels of intelligence and self-awareness you do not and will never possess.
How wrong I am? I got people actually paying me money for the advice I'm giving them with IMMEDIATE results, this is results they can see and feel.

You're recommending people to consume more PUFA because "muh studies"

Na, nothing adorable about me kid, YOUR MOM is Adorable though, I was speaking to her on the phone last night until 11:32 PM

You only made a mockery of yourself kid, You're only EMBARRASSING yourself, I'm growing bigger everyday, you're GROWING WORSE every day, its so funny man

Yea you don't want to continue BECAUSE YOU LOST

FAIR AND SQUARE - YOU LOST MAN, YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST ME

YOU LOST - PERIOD - I WON

YOU LOST MAN

YOU LITERALLY INSULTED ME FIRST THEN YOU CRY WHEN I DEFEND MYSELF

JUST CRY MAN PLEASE JUST CRY AND UPLOAD IT TO YOUTUBE

I would be so happy to see your tears, it would actually ENERGIZE me

Even if I was banned (I am not trying to be banned but I have to defend myself), I'm not only on this forum man, I'm starting up my twitter and I'm on Facebook and I'm starting up a New YouTube too

I'm inevitable man, I can't be stopped. I'm gaining new clients every week and EVERY PERSON that works with me will travel to NEW LEVELS and NEW HEIGHTS

I'm even launching my own webstore next week man, I CAN'T BE STOPPED

This forum is where I started, and so I will always be grateful to this forum and give thanks when I'm in a position to do so - BUT UNTIL THEN - I'm on the road to success 🔜🆙

I'M AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE

If you don't want me to come at you, then don't try to insult me

Don't even mention Intelligence man, I'M SMARTER THAN YOU and WAY MORE self-aware than you could ever be

your best advice to people on the forum is to increase PUFA intake? REALLY? Give me a break man

baron

Atleast James Gatz is funny, this red sun character is just some oldtimer muppet talking about heart healthy PUFA and posting obviously falsified surface level omega-3 studies on the Ray Peat Forum of all places, who is this even for, who is enjoying this, it's really just pathetic.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I didn’t know that insulting anyone’s mother is still a thing after high school.

brightside

Atleast James Gatz is funny, this red sun character is just some oldtimer muppet talking about heart healthy PUFA and posting obviously falsified surface level omega-3 studies on the Ray Peat Forum of all places, who is this even for, who is enjoying this, it's really just pathetic.
^ What happens when you can't or rather don't think, or do any kind of processing, while assuming that you've solved all of health problems by reading a single person's work. I suppose it's explained by the age, both naïve and arrogant.

Last edited: