Dangers Of Long Term Lysine Supplement Use

P

Peatness

Does anyone use extra lysine when using a lot of gelatin? Especially if milk and gelatin are the main source of protein

LUH 3417

Does anyone use extra lysine when using a lot of gelatin? Especially if milk and gelatin are the main source of protein
I would imagine you have to, I ended up getting a cold sore using a lot of gelatin and collagen.

I can’t see how it’s healthy to use gelatin daily with the arginine:lysine ratio it has.

P

Peatness

I would imagine you have to, I ended up getting a cold sore using a lot of gelatin and collagen.

I can’t see how it’s healthy to use gelatin daily with the arginine:lysine ratio it has.
I have to. Without gelatin I can't tolerate milk

LUH 3417

I have to. Without gelatin I can't tolerate milk
I feel ya. I would love to have gelatin every day but I got some really bad neurological symptoms from what I am assuming is the high arginine so I’m still testing it out. What happens to you if you have milk without the gelatin?

P

Peatness

I feel ya. I would love to have gelatin every day but I got some really bad neurological symptoms from what I am assuming is the high arginine so I’m still testing it out. What happens to you if you have milk without the gelatin?
I get noisy bloating

P

Peatness

What side effects did you have from using gelatin daily?

LUH 3417

What side effects did you have from using gelatin daily?
I introduced gelatin and felt ok. It was more the collagen, I immediately got a cold sore, felt weird tingling everywhere, almost like what I imagine the start of shingles would feel like. Had weird nerve sensations all over my legs and back.

P

Peatness

I introduced gelatin and felt ok. It was more the collagen, I immediately got a cold sore, felt weird tingling everywhere, almost like what I imagine the start of shingles would feel like. Had weird nerve sensations all over my legs and back.
When you say collagen which one did you use?