Damaged Hair Follicles/lymphocytes/planopilaris

dreamcatcher

I would like to know how to reduce the number of lymphocytes that attack and destroy the hair follicles and treat lichen planopilaris (such as in traction alopecia)? Generally doctors would prescribe corticosteroids in topical creams and by injection into the affected skin. In addition, antimalarial and isotretinoin drugs may be used.

LCohen

Whenever I see a inflammatory or autoimmunity condition, Naltrexone pops up in my mind.

It should be helpful on low doses oral. I would also crush the tablets, mix it with ethanol and rub it on my scalp. It can work topically too.

Dexpanthenol is alcohol analog of B5 vitamin. It's extremely safe and useful for skin/hair problems. Dissolve with a vehicle and rub it on scalp.

Pentoxifylline (a caffeine like drug) is also used topically to fix lot of skin problems.

Pentoxifylline and its applications in dermatology

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Whenever I see a inflammatory or autoimmunity condition, Naltrexone pops up in my mind.

It should be helpful on low doses oral. I would also crush the tablets, mix it with ethanol and rub it on my scalp. It can work topically too.

Dexpanthenol is alcohol analog of B5 vitamin. It's extremely safe and useful for skin/hair problems. Dissolve with a vehicle and rub it on scalp.

Pentoxifylline (a caffeine like drug) is also used topically to fix lot of skin problems.

Pentoxifylline and its applications in dermatology
Thank you so much for this @LCohen
How can I obtain these drugs without prescription?

OP
D

dreamcatcher

My appointment with the dermatologist is only scheduled for the end of January, next year:(

OP
D

dreamcatcher

In regards to naltrexone, this is what I found:

Low-dose naltrexone. Naltrexone is an opiate antagonist used to treat addiction to heroin, morphine, and alcohol, typically at doses of 50–300 mg daily. ... The only studies in alopecia were performed in trichotillomania, where LDN-treated patients did not have any observable differences in hair loss (Grant et al., 2014).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals