Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

DAIRY FREE

Discussion in 'iLoveSugar' started by iLoveSugar, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Travis

Travis Member

I know that hard cheese I see are made from raw milk, such as the Bel Gioioso brand. Homogenized milk produces cheese with a lower melting point, perhaps the main reason why it's commonly done. Since it only takes one instance to raise autoantibodies against milk proteins, which have a half life titer decay rate on the order of months, I myself would make sure to buy just raw milk cheese. Even then, there is a still a chance of autoantibody formation with any cow's milk cheese.

I think you're right about the crumbliness of cheese being correlated with raw milk, as the proteins should tend to polymerize in a stiffer configuration without going through 'lipid crosslinking nodes, ' or the protein∶micelle conglomerates. Having a protein crosslinked network form through lipid-based liposome intermediates should increase flexibility. The liposome size is reduced from about 15 microns down to about 2 microns after homogenization, so any inconsistency in cheese would probably argue for it being raw.

You might think that a raw milk cheese would dry out quicker. It is commonly stated that homogenization reduces the 'sweating' of lipids you see on warm days, or what is perceived when short-chained fatty acid triglycerides melt and expand in warm temperatures.

2. sunraiser

sunraiser Member

Another update.

I really craved the raw milk for like a week but now I'm no longer craving it again. Raw organic absolutely causes less issue than pasterueised homogenised for me but I'm still not certain a high milk intake is a particularly good thing.

A cup with well salivated and enjoyed food to prompt a good stomach acid response is likely fine. It's definitely one of the more difficult foods to digest, especially when facing metabolic dysfunction.