Dairy and constipation

Vileplume

instead of upping magnesium you could also do vitamin k2, or vitamin A right

since i started aspirin alongside thiamine hcl and policosanol im not sure yet if it was the aspirin bloating me and drying the eyes a bit, but it seems most likely due to not being as hypoallergenic i think as policosanol or b1

does aspirin have to be sourced from willow bark tree? or, as long as its salicylic acid and acetic acid, the sourcing doesnt matter? the sulfuric acid could be troublesome
maybe something else in the fruit counteracts the salicylic acid, or maybe theres a sourcing issue with aspirin

Sodium salicylate is commercially prepared by treating sodium phenolate (the sodium salt of phenol) with carbon dioxide at high pressure (100 atm) and high temperature (115 °C) – a method known as the Kolbe-Schmitt reaction. Acidification of the product with sulfuric acid gives salicylic acid:

Salicylic acid occurs in plants as free salicylic acid and its carboxylated esters and phenolic glycosides. Several studies suggest that humans metabolize salicylic acid in measurable quantities from these plants.[34] High-salicylate beverages and foods include beer, coffee, tea, numerous fruits and vegetables, sweet potato, nuts, and olive oil.[35] Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy products, sugar, and breads and cereals have low salicylate content.[35][36]

Some people with sensitivity to dietary salicylates may have symptoms of allergic reaction, such as bronchial asthma, rhinitis, gastrointestinal disorders, or diarrhea, so may need to adopt a low-salicylate diet.
I find that most supplements unfortunately, aspirin and thiamine HCL and even gelatin capsules, caused me digestive problems and inflammation. Perhaps the fruit does counteract the salicylic acid, or perhaps something harmful enters the equation during the extraction or manufacturing process.

OP
S

SamYo123

Your magnesium requirements increase as your calcium intake increases. I had the same problem and I resolved it by supplementing magnesium.
This seems more right, i had veg the other night and it seems to have reduced...