Dairies In The Diet Does Not Seem To Be Ok For All! Gives Me Pain!

Xisca

I am gluten free for over 15 years and did not have real problems with dairies.
But I had noticed that cow products were not doing me any good. My sinusitis went away with the last dairies, some gruyere and yogurt, even though occasional, they were hurting.

Actually, no problem, I thought, with goat cheese.
But I have increased dairies when starting to read Peat.
Only good fresh goat cheese.

Then I tried to eat some ecological yogurt, and the sinus reacted.
Ok, I stop them.
I even stopped all dairies because I have many many good fruits and too much to eat.
I have bettered my supplements, and I was great for a few days.

And yesterday I ate this ggod cheese, and this morning I was at carpet level until 3pm. No coffee would wake me up before!
More over, my pains went up the roof, and they had been better those days, thanks to magnesium oil.

So I really think that peat's advice about dairies is not for all!
I seem to not be able to stand what I could eat those last years since I have gone up into my dairies consumpsion...

So I think I will go up again in meat and fish etc, with usual bones and gelatine, sure!
But dairies no....
And I wander how to get enough Mg to compensate the high content of dairies in calcium.

How do you deal with all this yourself?

For many people, dairy doesn't mix well with other foods. The only food that seems to work well with dairy is ripe fruit. So a consistent diet of fruit and dairy only, can work. But dairy and starch don't mix, and dairy and meat don't mix. Eat fish with cheese and watch how much gas you produce. Knowing many who eat lots of starch, they confirm that dairy and starch don't mix. I personally noticed that after expemreinting with beans and dairy, I would no longer produce gas from beans when I stopped dairy for at least 2 weeks. Even a tiny amount of dairy is enough to colonize the gut and you will continue to produce gas until it clears out. I've been able to utilize fat free goat yogurt with starch and not get any gas. Try fat free goat or cow yogurt. Strain the water out if there's any on top when you open it. Cooked greens are a good source of Mg.

Untitled.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Xisca

Xisca

I usualy only eat cheese with fruits....
When I reacted, I had eaten it with veggies and broth.

I have no problem with fats, I am ok with butter! And I cannot find fatfree good cheese, they do it with the milk direct from the goats, it is artisanal. Milk is not homogeneised nor has any treatment, we are very lucky!