Daily Smoothie For In-between Meals?

MountainMouse

Struggling to eat enough because I’m on the road. I can get my 3 meals in a day but I need more food more often right now. I’m tall and weigh 245.

What if I made a 1200 calorie’ish smoothie consisting of the below that I drank 3 times a day between meals (probably sipping).

4 cups whole milk
50g goat protein powder
4 scoops gelatin
Oatmeal
Cherries
Honey

Let’s say I shoot for a 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein. Would you add anything else to it?

Struggling to eat enough because I’m on the road. I can get my 3 meals in a day but I need more food more often right now. I’m tall and weigh 245.

What if I made a 1200 calorie’ish smoothie consisting of the below that I drank 3 times a day between meals (probably sipping).

4 cups whole milk
50g goat protein powder
4 scoops gelatin
Oatmeal
Cherries
Honey

Let’s say I shoot for a 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein. Would you add anything else to it?
No on the oatmeal and goat powder. You have enough calcium from the milk and the oats will bind to your calcium and carry the calcium out. I think your smoothie looks great without those two things. Lecithin-free chocolate chips could add variety to your shakes and the calories is good for weight gain. Take some hard boiled eggs with you too and a some salted macadamia nuts.