Daily Aspirin Linked To Double Melanoma Risk In Men

Obi-wan

I believe skin cancer has a fungal component, aspirin is antifungal. Take a close look at a basil cell. Apply Cancema to it and a scab will form. When the scab falls off you will see the tiny hole where it was

shepherdgirl

Judging from only the abstract (I did not read the full text), it doesn't seem like they randomly assigned an aspirin-taking and a non-aspirin taking group - it sounds like they asked each study participant if they had taken a certain amount of aspirin for a year or more. If so they were in the aspirin group. That means that the aspirin group was not taking the aspirin because they were in the study, but rather for some other reason. Quite possibly many of these people were suffering from inflammation, at risk for heart attacks, arthritis, etc. I would also expect them to be older on average than the non-aspirin takers.
This study might even demonstrate that melanoma could be a systemic problem, more likely to arise when there are other inflammatory issues.

OP
Mito

Mito

There are several paragraphs in Ray’s latest newsletter specifically commenting on this study.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals