Dad's personality changed after covid vaccine?

Peatress

Thanks for posting this @Peatress there are people in my circle who would fall into this category unfortunately. It would be really nice if all it took was some orange juice or sugar to turn this around. But somehow I think there is much much more to it.
I've noticed this too - not in every case but a few. They are still hostile towards any suggestion that the little prick did them harm.

J.R.K

I've noticed this too - not in every case but a few. They are still hostile towards any suggestion that the little prick did them harm.
Do you happen to have the full interview @Peatress? I am wondering if there is a connection to Kevin Mc Cairnin’s initial concerns regarding the spike proteins ability to misfold proteins and is a foreign protein in the blood therefore it is by definition a prion.
To go one step further it has been documented that the lipid nanoparticle after entering the liver induces the production of amyloid. These inflammatory mediators cross the so called blood brain barrier and have been demonstrated to produce the plaques seen in Alzheimer’s and dementia this includes the early onset varieties as well. Causation does not equal causality, but the elephant in the room sure seems to be getting larger though doesn’t it?

Peatress

Do you happen to have the full interview @Peatress? I am wondering if there is a connection to Kevin Mc Cairnin’s initial concerns regarding the spike proteins ability to misfold proteins and is a foreign protein in the blood therefore it is by definition a prion.
To go one step further it has been documented that the lipid nanoparticle after entering the liver induces the production of amyloid. These inflammatory mediators cross the so called blood brain barrier and have been demonstrated to produce the plaques seen in Alzheimer’s and dementia this includes the early onset varieties as well. Causation does not equal causality, but the elephant in the room sure seems to be getting larger though doesn’t it?
No, I don't have the full interview.

I think Dr. Tenpenny published 40 mechanisms of injury back in 2021. It might be posted on the forum. There is also a paper by Stephanie Seneff where she provides evidence for prions post injection.

J.R.K

No, I don't have the full interview.

I think Dr. Tenpenny published 40 mechanisms of injury back in 2021. It might be posted on the forum. There is also a paper by Stephanie Seneff where she provides evidence for prions post injection.

I am wondering if this loss of love being observed is just limited to the injections, I feel that given that many of the pharmaceutical drugs employ emergency pathways as their method of treatment that the subsequent stress hormones notably serotonin in this instance would illicit the same response in some people.
I am thinking of thiazides along with the recommendation of salt restriction that illicit a release of serotonin from the platelets. Or the inhibition of ACE2 in ACE inhibitors that causes a rise in bradykinin an extremely powerful inflammatory mediator, which not only causes myalgia, but also enhances the sensory intensity of pain in the brain. This would cause a heavy mental stress load but also affect emotional as psychological status of the person, due to the chronic pain they are experiencing as a side effect.

I am wondering if this loss of love being observed is just limited to the injections, I feel that given that many of the pharmaceutical drugs employ emergency pathways as their method of treatment that the subsequent stress hormones notably serotonin in this instance would illicit the same response in some people.
I am thinking of thiazides along with the recommendation of salt restriction that illicit a release of serotonin from the platelets. Or the inhibition of ACE2 in ACE inhibitors that causes a rise in bradykinin an extremely powerful inflammatory mediator, which not only causes myalgia, but also enhances the sensory intensity of pain in the brain. This would cause a heavy mental stress load but also affect emotional as psychological status of the person, due to the chronic pain they are experiencing as a side effect.
I am thinking the injections are more about changing the person’s DNA resulting in a different person, and drugs are more about suppressing emotions or making them on the other end of that spectrum. I experienced some of this with my late husband after his tetanus shot late in 2020. By the time he got on pain pills in August of 2021, and then antibiotics in December 2021, he was not the same person at all.

“Since vaccination against COVID 19 virus induces an immune reaction similar to the actual infection, it can be expected to trigger similar sequelae. Case reports describing various psychiatric manifestations following COVID-19 infection have already appeared in literature. To date, there has been no attempt to synthesize available evidence in this regard despite its obvious practice and policy implications. Therefore, we conducted, what we believe, to be the first such review of reports pertaining to psychiatric sequelae following COVID-19 vaccination.”

“However, a small minority experience major psychiatric adverse reactions following COVID-19 vaccination. It must be emphasized that a causal link between COVID-19 vaccines and reported adverse effects cannot be made due to the uncontrolled nature of the observations. Neverthe;ess, based on current evidence, young age and receipt of viral vector vaccines may have a greater association with such reactions, particularly within the first 10 days of receipt. There is a need to systematically collect data on psychiatric side effects of COVID-19 vaccines. To this effect, we recommend maintaining registries, both at primary and tertiary care centers, to aid data gathering and identification of risk factors. This will also potentially inform preventive strategies. There is a need to evolve a consensus on monitoring and managing psychiatric adverse reactions following COVID-19 vaccination.”

Has anyone noticed a personality change in those who have been vaccinated multiple times for COVID?

“All of my in laws got the 💉 and my paternal step grandpa did too. They are all saying the same thing to me, my mom, and my husband who haven't had any 💉, every one of them said not to ever contact them again! And nothing happened to cause this response, the 💉 is the only commonality. They have all changed drastically. We've lost the majority of my husbands family.”

“What on earth would anyone be vaccinated multiple times? That may be a personality disorder in itself”

“Yes. Some of my customers I know for years before this covid-19 scamdamic been vaccinated and boosterd and gone nuts. No fun to deal with them anymore they can't make there mind up choosing the material and keep changing there mind a few times what they want. Some mates in the trade report the same. Its sad, very sad, but true. And I'm not kidding.“

“I have.. example my mom was hardly ever sick and now since she has been vaccinated she is frequently sick. That is only one example of changes I have seen and there are many more I have seen in others as well.”

“Rose, who developed a vaccine template that was used for the development of the current Ebola vaccine, said he trusts the current process of drug development to establish safety measures for vaccines. On average, a vaccine takes 15–20 years to be fully approved, Rose said.”

J.R.K

I am thinking the injections are more about changing the person’s DNA resulting in a different person, and drugs are more about suppressing emotions or making them on the other end of that spectrum. I experienced some of this with my late husband after his tetanus shot late in 2020. By the time he got on pain pills in August of 2021, and then antibiotics in December 2021, he was not the same person at all.
I think that you may be right on the change in DNA post shot, but this was a risk right out of the chute, Dr Peat warned about the reverse transcriptase that our bodies produce endogenously, and the potential for the cell to add it to its own genome or store the spike protein itself, that when a stressful situation arose that it could spill out into the bloodstream and cause multiple different harms based upon the person and circumstances.
I seen a post, a quote from Dr Peat and I cannot seem to locate it, but it came to mind when you mentioned your husband (my condolences once again I do hope that you are working through the process without too much stress).
But the quote was along the lines of any vaccination could cause side effects as a result of the persons underlying stress and inflammation levels. I have to wonder what if any role this plays in people reacting in the absolute worst ways possible to people going on day to day without any seen reactions. Perhaps a stressful incident down the road will trigger a reaction. At any rate these shots are still experimental and we do not know fully the complete spectrum of medium, long term and fetal impact side effects.

I think that you may be right on the change in DNA post shot, but this was a risk right out of the chute, Dr Peat warned about the reverse transcriptase that our bodies produce endogenously, and the potential for the cell to add it to its own genome or store the spike protein itself, that when a stressful situation arose that it could spill out into the bloodstream and cause multiple different harms based upon the person and circumstances.
I seen a post, a quote from Dr Peat and I cannot seem to locate it, but it came to mind when you mentioned your husband (my condolences once again I do hope that you are working through the process without too much stress).
But the quote was along the lines of any vaccination could cause side effects as a result of the persons underlying stress and inflammation levels. I have to wonder what if any role this plays in people reacting in the absolute worst ways possible to people going on day to day without any seen reactions. Perhaps a stressful incident down the road will trigger a reaction. At any rate these shots are still experimental and we do not know fully the complete spectrum of medium, long term and fetal impact side effects.
I agree with everything you have said here @J.R.K . What I am noticing on top of the personality changes is that people that looked their age, before Covid and it’s shots, are aging faster in their appearance, like full speed ahead.

J.R.K

I agree with everything you have said here @J.R.K . What I am noticing on top of the personality changes is that people that looked their age, before Covid and it’s shots, are aging faster in their appearance, like full speed ahead.
This could be multiple pathways as to why this is happening, not the least of which may be micro clots in the blood vessels. As Dr Bhakdi noted, the capillaries in the brain are sometimes so small that only one blood cell can get through at a time, so can you imagine even if it happens on a small scale the damage and changes in a person’s personality or in physiology if it were systemic?
This does not even take into consideration the amyloid and prion like characteristic of the spike protein. Unfortunately we are only limited to watching as this unfolds, as no one knows how to reverse this, and if they do they are not wanting to share that information.

Peatress

You are right it is not uncommon to have such reactions to "everyday" medications. Recently, I was reading about a writer who developed writers block and depression after being prescribes blood pressure medication - she died after a fall outside her house.

J.R.K

You are right it is not uncommon to have such reactions to "everyday" medications. Recently, I was reading about a writer who developed writers block and depression after being prescribes blood pressure medication - she died after a fall outside her house.
That sounds terrible, I wonder if she suddenly had a drop in blood pressure and passed out suddenly and struck her head on something? I believe this is called, orthoststic hypotension or postural hypotension.

Peatress

That sounds terrible, I wonder if she suddenly had a drop in blood pressure and passed out suddenly and struck her head on something? I believe this is called, orthoststic hypotension or postural hypotension.
Yes, it's possible.

Here is the full interview about personality changes post injection. I haven't watched it so I don't know if it's worth the time

ThinPicking

I haven't looked through the thread so apologies if this was already discussed.

We know heart inflammation was a widely reported outcome of receipt, and even if subclinical may still have been present in many (hopefully they heal without further insult). And we know ACE2 plays a major role in cardiovascular function.

Appreciate this sounds woo but an insult to the heart may quite literally be insult to a person. And they may respond in kind.

Personally I didn't notice any personality changes that I could reliably separate from transient baseline arseholery, situational dumbf***ery or other life stresses. I just dealt with whatever I found.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals