Dad has stomach operation

marsaday

My dad is 82 and has had a big op on his intestine. I dont fully know all the facts but his bowl area has gone wrong and maybe a type of hernia was involved. anyway he is home and recovering but the doc said he might need to go on a colostomy bag in the future. They just need to see if what they have done will work out. It sounds like the intestine was leaking into the body and contaminating him.

So my question is to do with the COVID Vax and could there be any relation to the spike protein and my dads body breaking down. He had 2 jabs, but no boosters and the last jab will have been done in 2021 i think.

So could this be related or just one of those things going wrong with an older persons body.

My dad is a tall thin guy, eats well, doesnt smoke and doesnt drink much. He is still fit and healthy and does regular walking. He has ALL his hair and still a little colour in it. So he is not an unhealthy person and i think the surgeon said a different person (fatter) would not have made it through the op.

Secondly is there anything he should be eating specifically to help his body (carrots ?), or any vitamins and minerals which could help.

My dad is 82 and has had a big op on his intestine. I dont fully know all the facts but his bowl area has gone wrong and maybe a type of hernia was involved. anyway he is home and recovering but the doc said he might need to go on a colostomy bag in the future. They just need to see if what they have done will work out. It sounds like the intestine was leaking into the body and contaminating him.

So my question is to do with the COVID Vax and could there be any relation to the spike protein and my dads body breaking down. He had 2 jabs, but no boosters and the last jab will have been done in 2021 i think.

So could this be related or just one of those things going wrong with an older persons body.

My dad is a tall thin guy, eats well, doesnt smoke and doesnt drink much. He is still fit and healthy and does regular walking. He has ALL his hair and still a little colour in it. So he is not an unhealthy person and i think the surgeon said a different person (fatter) would not have made it through the op.

Secondly is there anything he should be eating specifically to help his body (carrots ?), or any vitamins and minerals which could help.
I have two people in my life, one a friend and one a cousin, and both had to have colostomy bags this past year after getting vaxxed. One is in his fifties and she is in her forties and both developed stage four colon cancer after getting vaxxed, from zero to 100 and skipping all the earlier stages. I knew nobody to have one, except my brother who hot shot as a teenager. My dad, though he didn’t have a colostomy bag, developed colon cancer months after getting vaccinated. There is a strange connection to bowel issues and the vaccines.

jdrop

I have a friend, 46 years old, on a colostomy bag for about 6 months now.
I'm not sure how many shots he got. He says there is a plan to get him off, but it was already supposed to happen.

He did have a pretty terrible way of eating and still drinks a lot, had an extremely stressful few years, including a divorce.

Not much I can do to help him with his mindset, and he is hard to be around, watching the self destruction, it's a sad story.

I have a friend, 46 years old, on a colostomy bag for about 6 months now.
I'm not sure how many shots he got. He says there is a plan to get him off, but it was already supposed to happen.

He did have a pretty terrible way of eating and still drinks a lot, had an extremely stressful few years, including a divorce.

Not much I can do to help him with his mindset, and he is hard to be around, watching the self destruction, it's a sad story.
Forty-six is young to be dealing with all of that. What did they give him a colostomy bag for cancer or an infection?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals