Dad got vaccine. Did it spread to me?

Dr. B

Will an air filter help? I don't know about where you live, but it's going to be too cold to open windows here. I've been brainstorming ways to clear the air. There's got to be something that either breaks down the protein or filters it from the air.
you in the US mate? how too cold?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Will an air filter help? I don't know about where you live, but it's going to be too cold to open windows here. I've been brainstorming ways to clear the air. There's got to be something that either breaks down the protein or filters it from the air.
I think its a great idea. I dont live with him anymore so its not a problem now atleast.

Jonnie

My dad got the vaccine for about 2 weeks ago or something like that. Eversince a couple days after he got it I have had problems breathing.

It feels exactly as when I had corona about 2 months earlier. back then I was really sick the first night then overdosed on aspirin, orange juice, nicotine and other supps and got well in literally less than 4 hours haha. I have felt much worse eversince dad got the vaccine.

It feels almost as if it has spread to me wich would make abit sense since I have seen alot of people proposing that to be possible. I did drink of his water one day at the gym, I didnt think much of it at the time but who knows...
What type of breathing problems?
I work with a bunch of vaccinated and when they had their shots I noticed I’d have problems breathing in to full capacity without coughing or feeling a weird sensation.

One of these fkers coughed on me too.
I’m taking progesterone+DHEA, thyroid, aspirine and some other sups… I feel good now.

Callmestar

Not sure if relevant but I've been working from home for the past year, only really seeing people either outside or one or two friends that are unvaccinated.

I've had to go into work to 2 meetings over the past few months. All my work colleagues are vaccinated. These are the only 2 occasions I've spent more than an hour or so indoors around Vaccinated people. On both occasions, I became ill in the following days after these meetings. On the first occasion I developed a cold/virus within a few days, on the second occasion I became unwell and developed Covid in the days following the meeting.

Coincidence? I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Peatogenic

I've been around vaccinated people and not felt any changes. Vaccinated people still transmit, too.

Last edited:

ww3not4me

Your experiencing being neurotic, psychosomatic, hypochondriac. I am kind of a germ freak at times trust me I get it! It is a struggle at times.

There is no spike proteins in the jab. There is no virus in the jab. You can not spread lipid nano particles and mRNA can not be spread either. Think about it mRNA code has such a hard time surviving or getting into a cell in the body that we have to wrap it in a nano-particle to help it survive and get into the cells in the body.

This is not a conventional vaccine were you have parts or a whole virus inside that can then be shed like the oral polio virus!

You might as well have your dad take an iron supplement then worry he might shed iron your way. Even if he did shed iron how would it get into you and survive? How would the body replicate iron?

When you hear about graphene it is more of the same how would graphene shed and how would the body make more of it?

They are not injecting spike proteins into anyone they are injecting the code to make spike proteins into people you can not shed mRNA code. The spike proteins are not the virus they are just one small part of the virus that vaccinated peoples own cells are making.

Anyone that is telling you that people vaccinated with mRNA vaccine can shed spike proteins that would then infect you are not only liars they have no proof. No human studies have established that people vaccinated with mRNA vaccine then some how shed spikes that are able to then infect other's around them. Again the spike protien is not a virus. If I took a bag full of spike proteins and sprinkled them on the floor of a home no one would come down with SARS-CoV-2 from that. If I cremated a pig and then sprinkled the ashes in your home a ham is not going to show up in your home! That is how magik works not how science and reality works!

If a vaccinated person is shedding it would have to be SARS-CoV-2 they are shedding because the vaccine is non-sterilizing and they have caught SARS-CoV-2 and are asymptomatic and spreading the virus that way. I listen to these same experts that sound rather far fetched and they never have any actual studies involving humans and anything that is repeatable or peer reviewed or even that would stand up in a court of law. There is enough very real and damaging damning info about serious health adverse events and lack of efficacy that they do not need to make insane stuff up the truth alone is bad enough. If what they are saying is true they need to do a far better job producing actual clinical evidence. It is like those people that think there are 72 distinct alien races here on earth yet they can not produce even one of them as evidence let alone 72 of them. It is not that I have a hard time with the idea of other life it is the insane and specific number of 72 of them and no evidence!

If the vaccine could be shed? They would not need to push so hard for people to get it! At 70%+ in America you could just sit back and wait for the other 30% to be infected with the vaccine. If it could be spread via non-injection they would just spray it out of planes or foggers on trucks and be done with it or put it int he water etc.....

If people could shed it every place you go to stores, class, gym, restaurants you would be getting exposed to those nasty shedding vaccinated people that now make up the majority of America. Your only choice would be to live like the Uni-Bomber did like a hermit! Those idiots in Israel that are on shot number 5 are just wasting their time they can just let everyone shed! It is something like 76% of Americans have had at least 1 dose of the COvid-19 vaccine how are you going to get away from all of that if people can shed it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals