DAA + Tribulus 68% Testosterone Increase

Aleeri

The increase with DAA won't persist, there is a feedback loop, usually, after 2 weeks it will taper off.

Tribulus is very unreliable, seem to work for some but not others. If it was really a potent T booster then we would be seeing all aging males taking it, but we don't.

The guy in that link is also still pretty low on free T even after the increase. Personally, I needed to get up to like 12 pg/ml before I started feeling substantially better.

If you are very interested in androgenic herbs, these are the best bets at the moment:

• Tongkat Ali
  • Pine Pollen
  • Butea Superba
  • Fadogia Agrestis

japanesedude

DAA can raise your T incase if you have hypogonadism but It will raise your estrogen and prolactin too. DAA also has NMDA excitetoxicity(collect me if Im wrong)
I've used it couple times before and I have never felt good on DAA. It gives me diarrhea and acne on shoulder.
Tongkat ali has some potencial but in my experience,It only works when you take first time.
you will develop tolerance for Tongkat ali like 3 days and once you get tolerance It will never works.

MrThyroid

The increase with DAA won't persist, there is a feedback loop, usually, after 2 weeks it will taper off.

Tribulus is very unreliable, seem to work for some but not others. If it was really a potent T booster then we would be seeing all aging males taking it, but we don't.

The guy in that link is also still pretty low on free T even after the increase. Personally, I needed to get up to like 12 pg/ml before I started feeling substantially better.

If you are very interested in androgenic herbs, these are the best bets at the moment:

• Tongkat Ali
  • Pine Pollen
  • Butea Superba
  • Fadogia Agrestis
you claim that selfhacked is your website i checked alot of it.
The only herb which have a significant t increase is ginseng it also increased a cyp450 enzyme which is responsible for steuroid production .

Aleeri

The only herb which have a significant t increase is ginseng it also increased a cyp450 enzyme which is responsible for steuroid production .

Selfhacked is not my website.

TreasureVibe

American Ginseng is a very potent estrogen! Not sure how it increases testosterone..

Moon Lamp

I experienced a great feeling on DAA with tongkat ali. The tongkat I take 5 days on 3 days off, and that seems to work for me. But the cycling recommendations for DAA seem inconclusive, but the common recommendation is 2 weeks on, 1 week off. I stopped taking according to this recommendation, and then went back on for a month- this is at the max dosage (3 grams i believe, twice a day) and felt fine the whole time. Then recently I quit taking it because i wanted to try dhea and pregnenolone and thought that DAA on top of that would be too much, and now all benefits have reversed. I'm less calm now, more anxiety. I think I'll reintroduce the daa in conjunction with the dhea and pregnenolone- if anyone can tell me what they think about this stack I'd love to know(?)

I have a bunch of tribulus- a giant bag I need to get rid of and would sell if it were not already opened. I will try it in capsules when I can afford it but in powder form, it and tongkat are the foulest things I've ever tasted. Also I read on here that tribulus is the only of all these that has no evidence of test boost...

Frankdee20

Tribulus is a decent mood elevator if nothing else, but can be stimulating due to MAO inhibition. It helps with erections and libido for sure, at least at first. Perhaps it increases androgen receptor density. Nothing really jacks your T above baseline if not hypogonadal already, except correcting nutrient defecits, and taking pro hormones. I am sure DHEA and Androstenedione were the best bang for the buck. Maybe aromatase inhibitors, and HCG shots.

Aleeri

Tribulus is a decent mood elevator if nothing else, but can be stimulating due to MAO inhibition. It helps with erections and libido for sure, at least at first. Perhaps it increases androgen receptor density. Nothing really jacks your T above baseline if not hypogonadal already, except correcting nutrient defecits, and taking pro hormones. I am sure DHEA and Androstenedione were the best bang for the buck. Maybe aromatase inhibitors, and HCG shots.

HCG shots did nothing for me when I tried it other than jack up estrogen and prolactin.

Moon Lamp

Is an estrogen blocker a good idea with DAA? Should you take with the cycle or when you’re off? What’s a good (affordable) brand? Sorry for newbiness but I’m new to this....

Aleeri

Is an estrogen blocker a good idea with DAA? Should you take with the cycle or when you’re off? What’s a good (affordable) brand? Sorry for newbiness but I’m new to this....

Check out Myokem Alphadex, I think it's one of the best ones out there. Arimistane is most popular but I am not a fan.

Moon Lamp

Check out Myokem Alphadex, I think it's one of the best ones out there. Arimistane is most popular but I am not a fan.
Thank you! hopefully it's also the safest and not in the MAO family tree either?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals