D.O.D REPORTS DEADLY VACCINE REACTIONS

Zpol

From the Renz law office:​

"A week later, once the damning truth was revealed, the DOD and the Trusted News Initiative, as well as Fact Check organizations decided to attempt to manipulate the numbers to cover-up the truth; the vaccines are deadly and cause severe injury at alarming rates. Attorney Renz says “To believe these brand-new DOD numbers you have to believe that the DOD under-reported all cases on this military database by around 20 million per year, for 5 years. They, the DOD, are now claiming that they have been underreporting cases by 1000% for 5 years.”
Renz adds “Yes, my friends, this is what a cover-up looks like.”​

You can track the claim here: Renz-law

As it stands now, the DOD is still saying it was a "glitch" in their system according to their spokesperson. Renz and his team have much more evidence than they have publicly released; both digital and hardcopies (including from before they 'fixed' the data) which he has copies in safe keeping in different locations around the country.

Badger

This article is superb on deaths and injuries suffered by military personnel from covid vaccine. It is based on data which insider whistleblowers revealed from the DMED database. If we had media that was not utterly crooked and evil, the information here would be lede article in every major newspaper or first news item in all TV network news everyday for next two weeks. Be sure to read 3 page letter mentioned in article, which is attached here.

"Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020.2 For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021.3 There were also increases in registered diagnoses in 2021 for the following medical conditions:
Hypertension – 2,181% increase
Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
Breast cancer – 487% increase
Demyelinating – 487% increase
Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
Female infertility – 472% increase
Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
Migraines – 452% increase
Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
Testicular cancer – 369% increase
Tachycardia – 302% increase"

DMED data is explosive. Mainstream media has been ordered to ignore it.​

The DMED data exposed by attorney Tom Renz and Senator Johnson is a smoking gun. General Austin should order all military docs to speak the truth. But he isn't. Why not?​

Attachments

• 2022-02-01 RHJ letter to DoD re DMED.pdf
    185.6 KB · Views: 4

TheCedar1

Man do i wish my friend told me earlier about the dangers of this vaccine, I took it before he managed to convince me. There must be a well established protocol against the vaccine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals