D-Limonene Experiences

Tarmander

A bunch of people are trying D Limonene right now. Thought it would be a good idea to get a thread going.

Here is an experience from @Inaut in another thread:

"2gs a day for 2 months. Liver pain started reducing after a month I’d say and mood got better around the same time.

One other benefit and I’m assuming it’s due to dopamine increasing is that I flirt naturally with almost all women. I don’t even think.

****i am not saying this is a panacea but I’m happy I discovered it.

Only downside is probably the bowel movements when it starts hitting the guts"

Feel free to add more here.

Personally I have been taking it for a few days and night emissions are...up. Also, for about 3-4 hours after I take it I have a calm/patience that is tough to describe.

Motif

Wow, one minute ago I felt a strange feeling in my throat and the taste of that stuff.
You have this too?

I took my first capsule at 4

I had to cough like crazy

Inaut

i think i read that limonene concentrates in the lungs so it might be causing the coughing. I gave some to my mom and she started a bit of a coughing fit shortly afterwards. She also just got over bronchitis and chemo treatments before that so its a combination of things. FWIW i've read that limonene assists with clearing up bronchitis

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

i think i read that limonene concentrates in the lungs so it might be causing the coughing. I gave some to my mom and she started a bit of a coughing fit shortly afterwards. She also just got over bronchitis and chemo treatments before that so its a combination of things. FWIW i've read that limonene assists with clearing up bronchitis
Peat has mentioned before that intestinal irritation can cause coughing up of phlegm. I am mixed on what I think of this. Could also be reflux aspiration.

Outside of nightly emissions do you feel like it is boosting androgens?
Yeah I feel a bit more manly. I am doing the low vitamin A diet and boron as well and I feel my androgens are generally at their top natural level capable by my body.

Wow, one minute ago I felt a strange feeling in my throat and the taste of that stuff.
You have this too?

I took my first capsule at 4

I had to cough like crazy

Some of the feedback on Amazon is how careful you have to be taking this stuff. You want plenty of food going down after the pill as it can be hot fire if it comes back up. Lots of water, lots of food afterwards.

Inaut

I've always found Limonene to be soothing to the throat, hence why it is used for people with reflux. I often take it on an empty stomach and have not noticed any issues ..

I found it more hot coming out the back end...or it was something else as I had 3-4 days of.....explosive D

Tbone107

I've always found Limonene to be soothing to the throat, hence why it is used for people with reflux. I often take it on an empty stomach and have not noticed any issues ..

I found it more hot coming out the back end...or it was something else as I had 3-4 days of.....explosive D
Inaut, have you noticed anything regarding limonene boosting androgens?

Inaut

other then morning wood and firmer erections...not anything that I could attribute specifically to Limonene.

Body composition is getting better but that isn't only from the limonene. I work out and rebound quite often (although removing estrogens is probably a big benefit of D-L).

Tbone107

other then morning wood and firmer erections...not anything that I could attribute specifically to Limonene.

Body composition is getting better but that isn't only from the limonene. I work out and rebound quite often (although removing estrogens is probably a big benefit of D-L).

I’ll have to give it a try. I’m in a much better place from an androgen standpoint since I started peating but always enjoy experimenting with other things working for others. Any dosage you reccomend

Inaut

I take 2gs a day (capsules) and a few drops of orange oil in beverages throughout the day.

Tbone107

I take 2gs a day (capsules) and a few drops of orange oil in beverages throughout the day.
I saw you post something about limonene inhibiting 5-ar and helping with MPB.. do you feel it does that? That would be personally something that would make me stay away.

Inaut

I read a patent for it used as a topical. I think the liver benefits outweighs any negatives imo. Certainly something to be aware of though

jet9

what brand are you using ?

Inaut

I eat orange marmalade with skyr daily so it’s similar (although I shouldn’t as it is probably loaded with pesticides).

I also juice 1-2 lemons daily...

Whole food is better no doubt and more nutritious.

@Tbone107 got me thinking about the potential negative effect of 5-ar inhibition.... Somehow I don’t think in the body it reacts the same way as the patent... it’s good for reducing estrogen from what I’ve read....Maybe the limonene was simply working to clear excess dht in the hair follicle as it is a solvent....? Definitely welcoming @haidut or anybody else to chime in for other perspectives

The effect it has on dopamine alone has me less afraid of its negative effects on T production:

Lastly, I take things like zinc, caffeine, creatine and vitamin d so I hope they would probably negate any bad effects to 5-AR (if so)

Last thing.... I’ve been washing my hair with diluted lemon juice daily. Works to clean quite without drying out the hair. Quite happy with how my hair looks these days(although I’m still hoping for regeneration)

Last edited:

Tbone107

I eat orange marmalade with skyr daily so it’s similar (although I shouldn’t as it is probably loaded with pesticides).

I also just 1-2 lemons daily...

Whole food is better no doubt and more nutritious.

@Tbone107 got me thinking about the potential negative effect of 5-ar inhibition.... Somehow I don’t think in the body it reacts the same way as the patent... it’s good for reducing estrogen from what I’ve read....Maybe the limonene was simply working to clear excess dht in the hair follicle as it is a solvent....? Definitely welcoming @haidut or anybody else to chime in for other perspectives

The effect it has on dopamine alone has me less afraid of its negative effects on T production:

Lastly, I take things like zinc, caffeine, creatine and vitamin d so I hope they would probably negate any bad effects to 5-AR (if so)

Last thing.... I’ve been washing my hair with diluted lemon juice daily. Works to clean quite without drying out the hair. Quite happy with how my hair looks these days(although I’m still hoping for regeneration)
@haidut would be great to hear your perspective on the 5-ar inhibition.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals