D/K for penis - any testimonials

rothko

has anyone ever tried topical D/K on penis like one of Georgi's posts suggested to do? Wondering if anyone has tried and noticed anything or nothing. Just wondering

Lamp

I didn't put it on my penis but topical K2 on the testicles 100% gave me bigger testicles when I was doing that. Ray advices against this though unfortunately.

I think that the study George posted was "self-reported", so things get a little bit misguided. Bigger scrotum, yes; but bigger penis; doubt. Maybe more vascular...

Aby_2021

YES!
I took 30,000 IU D3 and 5mg K2 per day for about 6 weeks.
I didn't measure size before and after, however I did have noticeable increase in size during this time and most of it stayed after I stopped
Biggest testimonial for me was when my wife started to notice the difference
has anyone ever tried topical D/K on penis like one of Georgi's posts suggested to do? Wondering if anyone has tried and noticed anything or nothing. Just wonderiY

JamesGatz

YES!
I didn't measure size before and after, however I did have noticeable increase in size during this time and most of it stayed after I stopped
Very interesting - I have been taking both for a while now but in low doses - I have maybe only done 3,000 IU of vit D per day with maybe 2mg K2 - I haven't measured recently but I do think it has gotten bigger - the thing is I don't think I would really notice unless it was at least an inch because I think my hands have grown bigger as well so I was thinking to myself well of course I would think its still the same size if I'm just going by feel because my hands would've grown along with it

Aby_2021

Very interesting - I have been taking both for a while now but in low doses - I have maybe only done 3,000 IU of vit D per day with maybe 2mg K2 - I haven't measured recently but I do think it has gotten bigger - the thing is I don't think I would really notice unless it was at least an inch because I think my hands have grown bigger as well so I was thinking to myself well of course I would think its still the same size if I'm just going by feel because my hands would've grown along with it
Interesting to hear that you've had noticeable difference at such lower dose.

Aby_2021

I'd also highlight I didn't notice any side effects and those dosage levels, and it gave me super high libido

K

Kayaker

D/K for penis
dk.png

Vins7

I'd also highlight I didn't notice any side effects and those dosage levels, and it gave me super high libido
I don't know if I understood it, that increase in size is permanent despite not continuing to take vitamin D and K? How long has it been since then?

Dr. B

YES!
how much gains in size mate?

youngsinatra

I definitely noticed an increase in size over the timeline of the past year. But I don‘t have any objective measures to prove, that this is due to a structural change.

I always observe bigger erection with sufficient amounts of calcium - and vitamin D/K definitely help with calcium metabolism so this is making perfect sense to me. It might be more related to blood flow improvements due to reduced PTH and better regulation of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone-system.

Aby_2021

I don't know if I understood it, that increase in size is permanent despite not continuing to take vitamin D and K? How long has it been since then?
That's right, I've retained most of the gain even though I discontinued the stack around 8 months ago.

Aby_2021

you took d & k only orally. nothing topical on penis ? --- i think thats the study haidut mentioned -- topical. just curious
I believe Haidut mentioned in his article that it could be even more effective if the D/K combo is used topically (Vitamin D/K combo increases penis size as much as surgery – To Extract Knowledge from Matter)

However the original study didn't specify oral or topical application. Here the link

Aby_2021

What brand of K2 did you use? Congrats btw :)
Hahahaa, thanks mate :D

I've been using Carlson Labs K2 MK-4 (5mg), and its very good.

On a different note, my mom uses the same brand for her Osteo-arthritis, and this has done wonders for her as well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals