Cytomel And Cynomel Status?

bodacious

Does anybody know what the current status of these two products are?

I have the impression from listening to D.R's podcasts that they are no longer viable options, but I'm not sure why?

- Are these products still available?
- Are they still of use?
- Are there better alternatives?

Stevie

Hi bodacious, I'm in the UK too and would also like to know the answers to your questions. I'm currently taking thiroyd from Thailand but not entirely convinced they're having any effect:-/

OP
bodacious

bodacious

Hi bodacious, I'm in the UK too and would also like to know the answers to your questions. I'm currently taking thiroyd from Thailand but not entirely convinced they're having any effect:-/

Is this Thyroid-S?

SneezeStar

I've been taking mexican cynomel, the new release stuff after the downtime, my tsh came back at 0.26 on around 16.5 mcg a day. Sleep improved. Libido improved. Weight loss improved.

HLP

I've been taking mexican cynomel, the new release stuff after the downtime, my tsh came back at 0.26 on around 16.5 mcg a day. Sleep improved. Libido improved. Weight loss improved.
What is considered a starting dose of cynomel? I was just prescribed Cytomel in Canada @ 25 mcg. but my pulse is still in the low 60's.

HLP

I can't access that link, says it's not properly formatted.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
bodacious

bodacious

Thanks for the info :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

HLP

Thanks. I'm still a little confused because the doses I'm taking of Synthroid @ 50 mcg and Cytomel @ 25 mcg followed by a second dose @12.5 mcg seem a bit high. My pulse is still in the low 60's range mid day. I'm completely avoid all PUFA's and have been for 7 months now. I generally feel warm at any given point in time, so that is an improvement. I get enough protein, mostly from milk, eggs, cheese , GL gelatin and oysters. I make freshly strained OJ from organic oranges every day. I am not under weight. I sleep all night usually 8 hours straight. Any ideas?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals