Cytomel 25

sonicyouth

Desperate for some T3 for over a year now, and according to the rxmexicoonline website, they will have Cytomel 25 again in a couple of days. Menwhile, mymexicandrugstore still don't stock it.
Has anyone ever used rxmexicoonline?
Many Thanks

lindsay

OP
sonicyouth

sonicyouth

You could try BS Peptide. I just received my order at the beginning of the week and I do think it is working - I've had more energy after taking it. Plus, it's liquid, so you can put it in your OJ or coffee.

I'm sure others who have used this brand can chime in :)

http://www.blueskypeptide.com/t3-liothyronine-100-mcg-per-ml-x-30ml.html#customer-reviews

Thanks so much Lindsey - I've never heard of this - I'm going to check it out.
I am on 125mg of T4 but my thyroid is dead. My UK doctor says that the reading of 3.90 is 'within normal'.

Hal_2001

Thanks so much Lindsey - I've never heard of this - I'm going to check it out.
I am on 125mg of T4 but my thyroid is dead. My UK doctor says that the reading of 3.90 is 'within normal'.

Hi, I live UK too
Just received an order from Greece from that famous auction site
Stuff turned up in 3 days, 30 tablets
I think I put in T3 to find it
Its liothyronine 25 mcg, uni-pharma

I can feel its effect within 15 mins
Reminds me of amphetamine based slimming tablets

My background being I have to take HAART which make me tired
Always get tired early afternoon
Always have to have an hour lie down
Can't see this happening today

This site says lasts it for 24 - 48 hours
Liothyronine Sodium BP 20micrograms Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) - (eMC)

James_001

Hi, I live UK too

Liothyronine Sodium BP 20micrograms Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) - (eMC)

I think peat said something about that brand actually being amphetamines, so be careful lol. I can't find the quote right now though.

Hal_2001

I think peat said something about that brand actually being amphetamines, so be careful lol. I can't find the quote right now though.

Hi James,

Thanks for the heads up
Certainly feels like
Wouldn't recommend taking these past mid day unless you are doing night shift. (edit read more stuff at the bottom)
Won't be taking one tomorrow.

Here's a link where people discuss effects and dosage
HealthUnlocked | The social network for health

Other links
Liothyronine Drug Interactions - Drugs.com

The blister pack looks official
Had a quick look for a Ray Peat quote can't find one yet.

Two hours in, feel slightly stimulated, but not jittery

Body temp 35.9 cheap Chinese job
Now mid afternoon BP 159/90 pulse 62, later in the evening I am 155/85 ish

Hal

postscript: More stuff
Ray Peat, PhD on Thyroid, Temperature, Pulse, and TSH – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

Last edited:

papaya

Hi James,

Thanks for the heads up
Certainly feels like
Wouldn't recommend taking these past mid day unless you are doing night shift. (edit read more stuff at the bottom)

Other links

Hal did they take away your appetite? if so, it's likely amphetamine because i would think that t3 would increase the appetite.

Ray Peat, PhD on Thyroid, Temperature, Pulse, and TSH – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)
Hi James,

Thanks for the heads up
Certainly feels like

Other links

Hal

Hi, I live UK too

papaya

You could try BS Peptide. I just received my order at the beginning of the week and I do think it is working - I've had more energy after taking it. Plus, it's liquid, so you can put it in your OJ or coffee.

http://www.blueskypeptide.com/t3-liothyronine-100-mcg-per-ml-x-30ml.html#customer-reviews
does it have dmso in it? i'm debating between trying the bsp & th

T3 (liothyronine) 100 mcg per ml x 30ml
does bsp have any dmso in it? i'm trying to decide if i should try bsp or the research liquids one but i'm waiting to find out if the blue color is methelyn blue.

lindsay

does bsp have any dmso in it? i'm trying to decide if i should try bsp or the research liquids one but i'm waiting to find out if the blue color is methelyn blue.

I do not think so. At least, it certainly doesn't smell like DMSO. And the liquid is actually clear for both the T3 and T4. I've been using the T3 for about two weeks now and love it. The T4 I just began taking this week - about two drops per day. So far, I would say it's almost on par with Cynoplus when I use the two together. But it's really too soon for me to say. I'm taking the equivalent of about 40 mcg in their T4 per day and about 16 to 20 mcg of T3 per day. I will probably lower the T4 amount after two weeks, but I definitely depleted my T4 reserves these past few months and needed a little. Feeling much better with the BSP. I haven't had Cynoplus in months and as my body depleted the reserves, I started to get bad hypo symptoms - especially nausea & headaches. It was terrible. I hate taking thyroid, but when you need to function well, you need to function well.

papaya

I do not think so. At least, it certainly doesn't smell like DMSO. And the liquid is actually clear for both the T3 and T4. I've been using the T3 for about two weeks now and love it. The T4 I just began taking this week - about two drops per day. So far, I would say it's almost on par with Cynoplus when I use the two together. But it's really too soon for me to say. I'm taking the equivalent of about 40 mcg in their T4 per day and about 16 to 20 mcg of T3 per day. I will probably lower the T4 amount after two weeks, but I definitely depleted my T4 reserves these past few months and needed a little. Feeling much better with the BSP. I haven't had Cynoplus in months and as my body depleted the reserves, I started to get bad hypo symptoms - especially nausea & headaches. It was terrible. I hate taking thyroid, but when you need to function well, you need to function well.
wow, thank you so much! my plan is to take t3 during the day & t4 at night. i might also take a thiroyd pill once a week to get the other hormones or maybe i'll just order some new zealand natural throid for that but i think they may also take out the t2.

Gigs

I'm interested in anything else you can tell me about this product. Looking at it on the website is odd since the "reviews" just list a person's first name and a bunch of star ratings - I'd normally be interested in what they had to say exactly! I'm struggling with slow digestion (amongst other things like the night-time stress hormone response...) and my suspicion is that the T4 I've been put on (75mcg) is going so far for me and no farther...so am looking to adjust into a combo of T4/T3 to see if it helps. Can you tell me more about how this has helped you specifically?

Gigs

Desperate for some T3 for over a year now, and according to the rxmexicoonline website, they will have Cytomel 25 again in a couple of days. Menwhile, mymexicandrugstore still don't stock it.
Has anyone ever used rxmexicoonline?
Many Thanks

Rx Mexico Online
this is up there now.
These are capsules? Do you - or anyone - use them by opening the caps and taking tiny amounts during the day?

Hal_2001

I am using Cytomel 25 mcg in blister packs ( tablets). They cut easy into 4 using a scalpel or stanley knife. Taking 5 or 10 mcg a day.

Gigs

I am using Cytomel 25 mcg in blister packs ( tablets). They cut easy into 4 using a scalpel or stanley knife. Taking 5 or 10 mcg a day.

How do you get ahold of it?

lindsay

I'm interested in anything else you can tell me about this product. Looking at it on the website is odd since the "reviews" just list a person's first name and a bunch of star ratings - I'd normally be interested in what they had to say exactly! I'm struggling with slow digestion (amongst other things like the night-time stress hormone response...) and my suspicion is that the T4 I've been put on (75mcg) is going so far for me and no farther...so am looking to adjust into a combo of T4/T3 to see if it helps. Can you tell me more about how this has helped you specifically?

The Blue Sky Peptide is a clear fluid with a slightly sweet taste. You can buy it, but it's for research purposes only, so it's kind of take at your own risk. I figured out the dose is approx. 4 mcg per drop, so it's easy to dose. I've been taking 4 or 5 drops per day, along with their T4 (2 drops of that). I definitely feel that it is working - especially when I take it with coffee or OJ. I was getting horrible hypo symptoms about a month ago - nausea, headaches, spastic blood sugar - I tried the TyroMax topically and it worked OK, but I felt I needed something I could swallow. So I first ordered the BSP T3 and when I was still kicking after taking that, I ordered the T4. For the price, I am very happy. I did order Novotiral from the Mexican drugstore, as it is easier to take a capsule when traveling. But I find the BSP super easy at home because the dose is precise and I can put it in my beverages.

Hope that helps!

Gigs

The Blue Sky Peptide is a clear fluid with a slightly sweet taste. You can buy it, but it's for research purposes only, so it's kind of take at your own risk. I figured out the dose is approx. 4 mcg per drop, so it's easy to dose. I've been taking 4 or 5 drops per day, along with their T4 (2 drops of that). I definitely feel that it is working - especially when I take it with coffee or OJ. I was getting horrible hypo symptoms about a month ago - nausea, headaches, spastic blood sugar - I tried the TyroMax topically and it worked OK, but I felt I needed something I could swallow. So I first ordered the BSP T3 and when I was still kicking after taking that, I ordered the T4. For the price, I am very happy. I did order Novotiral from the Mexican drugstore, as it is easier to take a capsule when traveling. But I find the BSP super easy at home because the dose is precise and I can put it in my beverages.

Hope that helps!

Yes indeed, helpful. Thank you!

CoolTweetPete

does it have dmso in it? i'm debating between trying the bsp & th

@papaya Did you ever figure out if it has methylene blue? I'm using it, and I'm just curious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals