Cyprophetadine Give Another Try. Its Amazing!

GreekDemiGod

@Ableton it's now been 5 days on Cypro 0.5 to 1.5mg. I eventually did get some adjustment side effects, like minor dopamine lowering, and lazy to get out of bed in the morning. So far, that's about it.

Ableton

@Ableton it's now been 5 days on Cypro 0.5 to 1.5mg. I eventually did get some adjustment side effects, like minor dopamine lowering, and lazy to get out of bed in the morning. So far, that's about it.

surprised it does not effect your anxiety levels positively. I think I remember you saying having problems with them?
There are not many accounts to read of people who do not feel any stress lowering effect

Ableton

@Ableton Lately I have been doing a lot of meditation / emotional release practice and my anxiety levels are already quite low.

nice, any source for the emotional release practice? sounds like something I would benefit from. I remember feeling weird and awesome the last time I cried.

check this out: (milkboi comment)
Cyphroheptadine Dosing. Establishing Optimal Dose To Antagonize Serotonin Without D3 Antagonism

I would not go over 1 mg
I like taking 0,5mg once or twice a day now

GreekDemiGod

nice, any source for the emotional release practice? sounds like something I would benefit from. I remember feeling weird and awesome the last time I cried
David Hawkins - Letting Go, The Pathway of Surrender.
It took me 2 years to finally truly understand the practical process and how it's done.
You zone in on where in the body the negative emotion / sensation is felt (solar plexus for me) and you let go of the emotional energy behind it. You don't resist the sensation, you don't try to make it go away, you just sit with it and realize that it is just a feeling. This can last 20-40min. Once the sensation/ emotion is not resisted anymore, the energetic charge it had goes away. This can last days. When it goes away, all negative thoughts associated with it also go away.
I read about a guy who did this process, in 1 month, 90% of his social anxiety went away, in 6 months it was completely gone.

After one month of using it I decided to quit it. My main goal was to fix digestion, which i pretty much achieved. Secondary reason was sleep. First few weeks 1mg twice/day for the last two weeks 0,5mg twice daily. The reason I stopped it tanked my dopamine too much even at 0,5 mg - the anhedonic, robotic state of mind wasn't something I can live with for too long. The sleep it helped a little. Gained 6 pounds on it, but it was all over the place, not only on my belly.

Frankdee20

Can this medication help with premature ejaculation ? 5ht1a and 5ht2c are implicated

GreekDemiGod

I think I should increase my Cypro dosage, but I really need a Dopamine agonist if I'm gonna do that. Gotta hustle hard in life right now and rise up the dominance hierarchy.

I think I should increase my Cypro dosage, but I really need a Dopamine agonist if I'm gonna do that. Gotta hustle hard in life right now and rise up the dominance hierarchy.
You will need a lot of dopamine for that, otherwise it would seem like a punishment. But I guess life is hard :D

rr1

For the last couple of weeks I have been taking 1mg of Cypro daily.

Earlier today I was listening to music, and I could really 'feel' the music, if that makes sense. I was dancing along and 'felt one' with the music - it sort of took over my body - which I haven't really experienced before.

Anyone have any ideas why this could be happening? I thought this generally happened with elevated serotonin due to people experiencing much greater enjoyment for music after taking MDMA.

GreekDemiGod

Does anyone got lowered temps from Cypro?
I'm kind of envious, everybody reporting fantastic effects from all kinds of supplements / drugs (not only Cypro), yet I get nothing life-changing from any of them. It's like nothing works in a spectacular fashion.
Perhaps only if I try a Dopamine agonist.

rr1

I just wanted to add one more positive anecdote for Cypro. I recently recommended to my mom to research about Cypro and decide if she wants to try it for herself. She has always had extreme allergies and asthma. Every day she would take 4 sparys of nasal Corticosteroids and a telfast/zyrtec hayfever tablet as well as ashtma preventor, and she would still suffer all day with ithcy eyes, sore nose/throat and hard to breathe.

She says that since she has been taking Cypro (around 1mg daily) she hasn't had any symptoms at all and no asthma. Another thing she mentioned is that she used to have bad dreams (some of the things she mentioned sound awful), but since starting Cypro she has only had pleasant peaceful dreams. I'm not sure if this is related to the Cypro or if it is just being able to breathe more easily that is resulting in the better dreams, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Diogo

You are spot on there.

Think of it as a reset! First 3-4 days is emotionless robot and just blank mindedness from my experience haha - but that rebound is incredible 4 days after.
Hey there, Lokzo. For how long does the rebound last?

metamorph

I can attest to giving Cypro another try being worthwhile. It improved my digestion tremendously. It didn't bog me down like when I first tried it. .5mg every other day or so with dinner was golden for a week or two. I lost my bottle somehow otherwise I'd still be experimenting. Will likely get another.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals