Cyproheptadine

Jing

Going to start using cyproheptadine for appetite and sleep . Took 20mg yesterday still slept pretty shitty and how long untill it helps with Appetite?

OP
J

Jing

You are strange man. Did you take accutane at some point? You don't feel anything from stuff.
Lol it's true I don't really feel most things some reason . And no never taken accutane.

Razvan

Lol it's true I don't really feel most things some reason . And no never taken accutane.
You have something desensitized. There are people that i know who have took accutane and they feel like this. Maybe you are not conscious enough on your body. Take some LSD to escape the bubble. After LSD i felt everything stronger. I felt every micro pain in the body. Very aware

Kram

You are strange man. Did you take accutane at some point? You don't feel anything from stuff.
Any ideas why accutane would make a difference? I rarely react react to anything as well (did a few courses of accutane years ago). Every once in awhile something helps for a day or so and that's it.

Razvan

Any ideas why accutane would make a difference? I rarely react react to anything as well (did a few courses of accutane years ago). Every once in awhile something helps for a day or so and that's it.
Try LSD,you will be much aware of your body.
Accutane ***** people up, desensitizes some parts of the brain, every person that did accutane including my GF get drunk harder and need higher dosages of drugs. They also don't feel anything from supplements apart from B vitamins.

OP
J

Jing

You have something desensitized. There are people that i know who have took accutane and they feel like this. Maybe you are not conscious enough on your body. Take some LSD to escape the bubble. After LSD i felt everything stronger. I felt every micro pain in the body. Very aware
No thanks lol I have enough pain ...

retroactive

I guess I might look at other causes for your symptoms. Continuing cypro at lower doses for a few weeks could be helpful to see if it has an effect.

haydenbce

Hello, new here so this is my first post, I am increasingly intrigued by Cypro. I'm straying from a naturopaths recommendations as I aim to reverse / halt a MS diagnosis. Among many other things, I'm interested in using cypro occasionally after researching, is there a certain brand / place people search to obtain these things? Many say they purchase things from Haidut but it appears life is easier with things like this in Europe, so if anyone has any advice regarding this, it is much appreciated. I'm coming off a vegan diet and living pretty Peaty so far, just looking at adding in other strategic things as I go, hopefully this is the appropriate place for this post..

I feel nothing at those dosages at 20mg I only felt abit drowsy still had terrible sleep.
As others have said - something is wrong. I was hallucinating from 10 mg once, although I’m pretty sensitive to most of the supplements and drugs.

OP
J

Jing

As others have said - something is wrong. I was hallucinating from 10 mg once, although I’m pretty sensitive to most of the supplements and drugs.
What do you mean by something is wrong? What could be wrong?

Herbie

@Jing

I took 36mg one time. I got legit over the counter cyproheptadine.

I am knocked out by 0.5mg these days

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals