Cyproheptadine

LucasZ

Dear people,

I've been battling with insomnia for so many years now. I've tried almost anything. See my other topic for information. Been visiting several sleep clinics now, but none seems to have a answer...

I would like to try Cyproheptadine... But I can't find a source in Holland. Tried several pharmacies but they know it or don't sell it.

So I read allot about Cyproheptadine, and really would like to try it incidentally to catch up. I could really use some good sleep sometomese.

Best regards

OP
L

LucasZ

I see it's not really obvious what i mean; I want to purchase Cypro, but can't seem to get my hands on it in Holland. Does anyone got some ideas where to get it?

vulture

I think Idealabsdc.com have the stuff. Else, you may try farmaciadelnino.
I recommend you to start slow, I've felt effects even on 1 mg of Cyproheptadine, and don't take it too close to sleeping hours, but 4 hours before or so. Sad thing is that I don't feel I slept good, but just a lot, sometimes I even woke with slight headache (usually fades in some hours)

OP
L

LucasZ

I think Idealabsdc.com have the stuff. Else, you may try farmaciadelnino.
I recommend you to start slow, I've felt effects even on 1 mg of Cyproheptadine, and don't take it too close to sleeping hours, but 4 hours before or so. Sad thing is that I don't feel I slept good, but just a lot, sometimes I even woke with slight headache (usually fades in some hours)
Thanks allot but i know that importing medicine from outside the EU is very strict. Anyone know an European source?

Pulstar

Yes, check out MonCoinSanté @LucasZ. Received my first order of cypro from there just today. I live in Germany btw.
I second the MonCoinSanté. Very fast shipping time to Eastern Europe (2-3 days), but quite pricey unfortunately (the shipping). Still, well worth it overall, and they have 30 tablets per pack.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals