Cyproheptadine Source?

Ben

Someone mentioned that cyproheptadine is obtainable "for pennies". The kind I bought was expensive. Where can I buy it cheaply?

Lightbringer

Peata said:
post 117220 even if it is available only by prescription in the US.
It is available on Amazon and another online retailer in syrup form with some other additives that seem useful.

Last edited by a moderator:

allblues

Being non-UK, Weldricks won't ship to me either :(

"The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency have stated in recent regulatory changes that we are not able to supply UK authorised retail medicines to any other EU member state because they would not be licensed to be placed on their market...

... We are still able to supply toiletries"

Any other sources than alldaychemist/Weldricks that ship to EU?

Pet Peeve

I'm in Sri Lanka right now I just bought cyproheptadine 4 mg, brand name Peritol, 124 pills (the rest of what they had), total cost two usd :). He seemed a bit reluctant to sell it to me "are you sure it's for allergies?"

lindsay

What's the deal with All Day Chemist and needing to input doctors' info.? I haven't been to my normal doctor in awhile. Want to make sure they don't call anyone :):

tyler

What's the deal with All Day Chemist and needing to input doctors' info.? I haven't been to my normal doctor in awhile. Want to make sure they don't call anyone :)
Are you talking about where it asks you for an RX? If so, just click the option that you'll fax or email it to them.
They will send it out even if you "forget" to send it.

Pet Peeve

After trying a handful of pharmacies I found cyproheptadine otc in Bangkok too. 100 pills at 2 mg each, around 10 usd. Tried visiting pimpomproducts also but had to give up after two hours of searching.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals